剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
on what I should do with my body ever again.
别告诉任何人 好吗
Don't tell anyone. Okay?
人们要是知道了
People start treating me like I'm made of glass
就会觉得我是玻璃做的
when they know.
我不会告诉任何人的
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
但我想让你摘掉
But just so you know,
你在我面前不需要隐瞒自己
you don't have to hide anything from me, ever.
好吗
Okay?
嘿 萨利姆
Hey, Salim.
你没给我回电
Um, you haven't called me back.
我打过来只是想谢谢你
I was just calling to thank you.
为我做的一切
For everything.
打给我
Call me.
拜托了
Please.
真不敢相信你做了这么多东西
I can't believe you made all this.
一顿美餐似乎是
Well, a good meal is the one thing
唯一能让这个家庭重聚的东西
that always seemed to bring this family back together.
好香啊
That's smellin' good.
你们特么来这干嘛
What the fuck are they doing here?
听着 我叫你们所有人过来是想开个家庭会议
Listen, I called all y'all here for a family meeting.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我跟他们没什么可说的
I ain't got shit to say to them.
那你就安静点 我来说
Well, then you can be quiet and I'll do all the talking.
所有人坐下
Everybody sit.
凯恩
Cane.
快点
Come on.
我让这俩混♥蛋♥活着
I let these motherfuckers live
是因为出于对你的尊重
out of respect for you.
之后我要做什么可都由着我自己了
So anything I do moving forward is gonna be on my terms.
由着你自己哈
Oh, on your own terms?
对 由着我自己 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, on my own terms, nigga.
忘了你的脸了
How's your face?
我才不要坐在这
I'm not gon' be sittin' here
跟这帮要杀你的王八蛋
eatin' French toast with motherfuckers
一起吃吐司 妈
who tried to kill you, Ma.
听着 发生了很多事
Look, a lot of shit has happened.
但我们可以修补关系 我知道我们可以
But we can fix it. I know we can.
我们只需要重置
We just need a reset, man.
我们 我们是家人
We- we family, y'all.
如果我能原谅他们 凯恩 你也可以
And if I can forgive them, Cane, you can too.
我是可以
I could.
但我不打算这么做
But I won't.
我听说要恭喜你了 黛安娜
I'm hearin'congrats are in order, Diana.
闭嘴吧 凯恩 我不想听你说
Shut up, Cane, a'ight? I don't wanna hear it.
是 但你需要听 黛安娜
Yeah, but you need to, Diana.
因为如果我不说 别人就更不会说了
Cause if I don't say it, nobody else will.
但如果你想留下这孩子 我保证
But if you have this baby, it's gonna be
这会是你这辈子做的最糟糕的决定
the worst decision you ever make in your life.
我希望你听清楚了
I hope you hear me.
你是要在这里和一个搞砸了这个家的混♥蛋♥
Out here playin' house with the one motherfucker
玩过家家吗
who fucked up this family!
他有件事说的没错
Well, he is right about one thing.
是外人毁了我们
It's the outsiders who broke us.
你让塔里克参与到家族生意中
You got Tariq interferin in family business.
你让这个诺玛的贱♥人♥决定谁留谁走
You got this Noma bitch sayin' who's in and who's out.
我们需要切断和所有人的联♥系♥ 先回到我们家人身边
We need to cut everybody off and get back to family first.
德鲁 你怎么什么都不说
Dru, you real quiet over there.
我听见你说的了 妈
Yeah, I hear you, Ma.
我想我会离开咱家 自己做点事
I think I'm just gonna do my own thing away from the family.
听着 你不能就这样跑掉
Look, you can't just run away.
我们永远都是一家人
We gon' always be family.
也许这就是我们应该做的
Maybe that's all we should be
所以你不想干这行了对吗
So you got a problem with the business?
家人一起工作让你有瓦遮头
Workin' together has always kept a roof over your head
有衣保暖
and clothes on your back.
我不是怪这行 妈
You know, I'm not blamin' the business, Ma.
我是在怪你 -德鲁 你别说了
I'm blaming you. Dru, just stop.
我 -不不不 对 就是你
Me? - No, no no, no, no. Yes, you.
除非你能接受这一点 否则我也不会留下
And until you're able to admit that, I am out too.
妈 也许他们是对的
Ma, maybe they're right.
在我们试图杀死彼此之后
Tellin'us to go back to old times
让我们回到过去
after tryin' to kill each other?
这样行不通的
That ain't gon' work.
那怎样才能行的通 -我不知道
Then what the hell will? I don't know.
我们可能已经走的太远了
We might be too far gone for that.
而且妈 哪有母亲会在这种情况下
And Ma, what kind of mother would I be
把孩子带到这个世界上呢
bringing a baby into this mess?
听着 黛安娜
Look, Diana. After last night,
我跟自己说过 这事要你自己做决定
I told myself I was gonna let you make your own decisions.
所以我不会告诉你该怎么做
So I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
但这个孩子可能是个新开始
But this baby can be a fresh start.
一个我们用正确方式对待家人的机会
A chance for us to do family the right way.
听我说 宝儿 我保证
Listen, sweetie, I promise.
我会尽一切所能
I'm gonna do everything in my fuckin'power
让我们家回到正轨上
to get this family on the right track.
为了你的孩子
For your baby.
为我的外孙
For my grandbaby.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
听见了
I do.
但是妈 我只是不知道
But, Ma, I just don't know if you have
你现在是否有这么强大的力量
that kind of power right now.
来了 超它
Yes, sir. Comin'through.
去他妈的破车
Fuck this slow- ass car, bro.
哥们
Bro!
你搞什么 我们的生意搞起来了
What are you doing? We should be celebrating
应该庆祝才对啊
that we got the business up and running.
你扔手柄干嘛
Not throwing controllers.
顺便说一下 我这手柄可是新买♥♥的 而且还挺贵
My brand- new, expensive- ass controller, by the way.
只是说说 -是 抱歉弄坏了
I'm just saying. - Yeah, I'm sorry
你新买♥♥的还挺贵的手柄
about your brand- new, expensive controller, B.
我只是 现在脑子很乱
I just...There's a lot on my mind right now, bro.
仅此而已
That's it.
要谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
我昨晚确实有看到你跟那个
I mean, I did you see you leave that party
超性感的女生一起离开了趴体
with the fire- ass girl last night.
那是安雅
That was Anya.
安雅 诺玛闺女安雅 -对
Anya? Noma's daughter, Anya? - Yeah.
我就说她看着眼熟呢
Bro, I thought she looked familiar.
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢
What the fuck are you thinking?
听着 这是我们最不该担心的问题好吧
Listen, that's the least of our fuckin' problems, all right, B?
黛安娜怀孕了 黛安娜怀孕了
Diana is pregnant, bro. Diana is pregnant.
孩子是我的
And it's mine!
什么 -真的
What? ! - Yeah.
你什么时候跟黛安娜上的床
When were you fucking Diana?
上学期
Last semester.
好吧 还是跟艾菲分了之后 就那么一回
AlI right, it was after Effie. It was one time, bro.
我都不明白怎么可能就怀上了
I don't even fuckin' understand how this is possible.
我也不知道了 兄弟 感觉就像
I don't know, bro. Like...
这所有事儿都同时在我身上发生了
all of this shit is happenin' to me at once
我还什么都控制不了
and I have no control over anything.
现在我生命中没一件事情是我能掌控的
I don't have control over one thing in my life right now.
我不知道下一步该怎么
But I don't know what my next move is, man.
好吧 你下一步是
Okay, well, your next move
应该是跟黛安娜谈谈
should probably be talking to Diana.
而且别去招惹安雅了
And leave Anya the fuck alone.
昨晚我们已经搞定了
We killed it last night.
不需要诺玛过来打探消息
We don't need Noma coming around here, sniffin' shit out.
谁知道他妈的会出什么事
Who knows what the fuck will happen?
好吧 就是 跟黛安娜谈
AlI right, so, speak to Diana,
专心发展生意 -没错
focus on building the business. - Yes.
反正我也跟塔哈达家族达成第二次休战了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表