剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
该死的洛伦佐替我做出了决定
And fuckin' Lorenzo was making all mine.
靠
Shit.
不是吧 小宝儿
Really, baby boy?
你又想玩这个游戏了是吗
You wanna play this game again?
你把东西都丢到地板上
You throwin' everything on the floor?
好吧 接下来你还想丢什么 嗯
AlI right. What do you wanna throw next, huh?
你想给妈妈吃麦圈吗
You wanna give Mama some Cheerios?
给我吃的吗
Can I have that? -
谢谢
Ahh. Thank you.
嘿 宝儿 我们的小飓风好不好啊
Hey, baby. How's our little hurricane doing?
洛伦佐 我们得离开这
Lorenzo, we gotta get outta here.
这地方简直滥透了
This place is a shithole.
我已经尽力了啊 莫莫
I'm doing what I can, Momo.
我得先证明自己
I gotta prove myself first,
然后我才能多要货
then I can ask for more product.
我会给你想要的一切的 宝贝儿
I'm gonna give you everything you want, baby.
你只要再坚持一下下就好了
You just gotta hang in there a little longer.
莫奈
Monet
莫奈 嘿
Monet. Hey.
你还好吗 -我得出去 J
You okay? - I gotta go out, J.
大晚上的你要去哪啊
Where you think you're going this time of night?
你需要留在家里休息
You need to stay home and rest.
如果我没记错的话 你是我的护士 不是我妈
Last time I checked, you're my nurse, not my fuckin' mother.
如果我没记错的话 你刚刚获得第二次生的机会
And last time I checked, you had a second chance at life.
你不能毁了 -帮我打开吧
Don't ruin it. - Just open this, please.
莫奈
Monet.
我不知道你想去哪
I don't know where you think you're going
而且这药性很大的
And these are strong.
所以呢
So?
就一颗 好吗
Just one, okay?
一颗
One.
谢谢 -不是吧
Thank you. - Really?
新来厨房♥的这家伙 我不喜欢
This new guy in the kitchen, I don't like him.
我们下周换了
We'll replace him next week.
他做个东西太慢了
He takes too long to make the food.
这谁啊
Ah, who is this?
我们关门了
We're closed.
我就想喝一杯
I just want a drink.
然后就走
And then I'll go.
我要你们最好的伏特加 50克
I'll do 50 grams of your best vodka.
冰的
Make it cold.
你应该再来一杯
You should have another.
看上去你很是需要
You look like you could use it.
我们一起啊
We'll all join you,
自己喝酒会带来坏运气
It's bad luck to drink alone.
嗯 我不信运气
Yeah, I don't believe in luck.
那你的生活一定很幸运吧
Oh. You must live a very fortunate life.
所以才不需要运气
Not have a need for luck. -
我自己创造 -怎么造
I make my own. How?
讲讲 -我是个黑客
Tell us. I hack into shit.
你想想啊
Think about it.
你的线上身份就是一切
Your online identity is everything.
信用记录
Credit score.
你的犯罪记录 就业记录
Your rap sheet. Employment records.
你控制了这些 就控制了人生 不是吗
You control that, you control life, no?
如果我需要那种帮助
Well, if I ever need that kind of help,
现在就知道去找谁了 对吧
now I know who to ask, right?
嗯 但不过这不只为你
Yeah, but it's not just for you, though.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
我曾经改过一个男孩的400米成绩
I once changed a boy's 400- meter time
然后让他进了耶鲁
and got him into Yale.
你到底来干嘛的
Why exactly are you here?
慢点
Slowly.
帮你女儿奥克萨娜
To help your daughter Oksana's time
在200米仰泳比赛中取得好成绩
in the 200- meter backstroke.
你为什么要这么做
And why would you do this?
这只是小刺♥激♥
It's an incentive.
我需要你跟我老板诺玛见个面
I need you to meet with my boss, Noma.
我已经跟诺玛说了
I already told Noma
这不可能
it's not gonna happen!
我知道 我也知道奥克萨娜
I know. I also know how bad Oksana
有多想加入普林斯顿游泳队
wants to be on the Princeton swim team.
你特么别骚扰我女儿
Leave my daughter the fuck alone.
我只是查了我需要知道的东西
I only looked up what I needed to
好能给你提供你想要的
to be able to give you what you want.
如果我想要 我肯定能找到人去做
If I wanted it, I'm sure I could find someone to do it.
是 但你没法信任他们不出♥卖♥♥♥你
Yeah, but you couldn't trust them not to sell you out
并且用这事来勒索你 对吗
and use it as blackmail, now could you?
如果我那么做 诺玛就会弄死我
If I tried that, Noma would fucking kill me.
你去跟她谈谈 如此而已
Just talk to her. That's it.
你不喜欢她说的 直接走人就好
You don't like what she has to say, then you leave.
这样的话
And for that...
你要帮我改了奥克萨娜的仰泳时间
you change Oksana's backstroke time.
还有蝶泳的
And her butterfly.
都给你改
All of it.
今晚9点
9: 00 p. m. tonight.
我们一起去 她会等我们
We go together. She'll be waiting.
我的双膝发软
♪`I get so weak In the knees ♪
我连话都说不出
♪I can hardly speak ♪
我失去了控制
♪I lose all control♪
不知是什么控制了我
♪And something takes over me ♪
我感觉眩晕 可却如此神奇
♪`In a daze, yeah It's so amazing ♪
我想让你跟我在一起 不是一时兴起
♪It's not a phase that I want you to stay here with me ♪
我想你陪在我身边 我不再骄傲
♪By my side I'll swallow my pride ♪
你的爱是如此甜蜜
♪Your love is so sweet ♪
让我头晕目眩
♪That it knocks me Right off of my feet ♪
哥们 这就是你的工作吗
Bro, this is your job?
没错
Yep.
三个之一
One outta three.
都不知道我还有什么时间来学习
Don't even know when the fuck I'ma have the time to study.
你还学习呢
You study?
解释不了为什么你的爱让我如此虚弱
JCan't explain why Your lovin' makes me weak J
谢谢大家 感谢
Appreciate y'all. Peace. -
好棒
Yeah! - We love it!
过来帮我一把
Come help me with this shit real quick.
哥们 我下班了
Bro, I'm off the clock.
艾尔 你唱的也太好听了
Elle, you killed that song.
简直了
Okay? That was fire.
我觉得我们该把这首歌♥也加进去
I think we should add that to our set.
好 -你好啊 我叫布雷登
Yeah. - What's up? I'm Brayden.
韦斯顿嘛 我知道你是谁
Weston. I know who you are.
是啊 就是那个被停学了
Yeah, you know, the dude that got suspended
但还在校的家伙
but is always still on campus.
不 是那个眉毛很帅
No. That dude with good eyebrows,
腹肌很完美
perfectly sculpted abs,
还有一份通往经济有保障未来的职业
and a career path towards a financially secure future.
我可以给你那份未来做点贡献
I can contribute to that future.
我的卖♥♥家搬走了
My dealer just moved.
我现在转行了
I'm in a different line of work now.
但如果你想在市中心找一个
But if you're looking for 20, 000 square feet
2万平方英尺的商业店面
of commercial storefront in Midtown,
我就是你要找的人 -别扯了
I'm your guy. Bullshit.
看来不行喔
That did not work.
我可以表现的更好 我
I can do better. I
行吧 -表现啊
Sure. - Do it.
塔里克·圣·帕特里克
Tariq St. Patrick.
需要跟你谈谈
We need to talk.
你们是找到关于枪手的新信息了吗
You guys get any new information on the shooter yet, sir?
别在我面前装 塔里克
You ain't gotta act with me, Tariq.
我不信你是英雄这套鬼话
I'm just not buying this bullshit about you being a hero.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表