剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
to take me out.
现在就因为妈说了你就不动手了吗
And now you're not gon' do it cause Mommy says so?
真特么可悲 你永远是妈妈的好宝宝哈
It's fuckin'pathetic. You always gonna be a mama's boy.
你以后永远都不许回家里的公♥寓♥
You're done at the penthouse.
拿上你的东西给我滚出去
Get your shit and get the fuck out.
至于诺玛那里 你和黛安娜也出局了
As far as Noma, you and Diana out the game.
我可能没法动手杀你
I may not be able to kill you.
但对我来说你早就死了
but you fuckin' dead to me.
作为一个被人盯上的贱♥人♥
You look real relaxed for a bitch that got a target
你看起来还挺放松的
on the back of her head right now.
草
Fuck.
你特么要去哪
Where the fuck you goin'?
塔里克 听我说 求你了
Tariq, listen to me, please.
我知道整件事有多操蛋
I know how fucked up this whole thing was.
如果我有机会重新来过 我会的 我发誓 里克
If I could undo all of it, I would. I swear, Riq.
我从没想拖你下水
I never wanted to involve you.
但我们不能冒险让莫奈报复我们
But we couldn't risk Monet's death comin back on us.
但你就可以拿我妈的命来冒险是吗
Oh, but you could risk my mother's life.
我们没想到会走到那一步
We didn't think it would come to that.
你特么清清楚楚知道
You knew exactly what the fuck
会有这么个结果 黛安娜
it would come down to, Diana.
塔里克 对不起
Tariq, I'm sorry.
求你了
Please.
拜托 你不能这么对我
Please. You can't do this to me.
我特么为什么不能 -因为她怀孕了
- Why the fuck can't I? - Because she's pregnant.
这特么跟我有什么关系
What the fuck that got to do with me?
我为什么要在乎
Hm? Why should I care?
因为孩子是你的
Because it's yours.
放下枪 塔里克
Put your gun down, Tariq.
我知道你 德鲁和黛安娜想杀我
I know you, Dru, and Diana tried to kill me.
我知道开枪的是你
And I know it was you who pulled the trigger.
我知道你当时在场
And I know you was on the scene.
听着 我们有很多理由弄死彼此
Look, we got a lot of reasons to want to take each other out
但我有个更好的主意
but I got a better idea.
你放过我闺女 我放过你
You give my kids a pass, I give you one.
你不能去追杀德鲁和黛安娜 我也不追杀你
You don't go after Dru and Diana, I won't come after you
凯恩也不会 -你特么为什么要这么做
- and neither will Cane. - Why the fuck would you do that?
因为从现在开始 我唯一在乎的
Because right now, the only thing I give a damn about
就是我家人的安全
is my fuckin' family being safe.
包括我外孙
Including my grandbaby.
所以放下枪 塔里克 你特么放下枪
So lower your gun, Tariq. Lower your fuckin' gun!
如果我要开枪我早开了
If I was gonna shoot you, I'da did it already.
妈
Mom.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没事 是我对不起你 -为我做的一切
It's okay. I'm sorry. For everything.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你把家里的事解决了
Did you get the family business sorted?
解决了
I did.
我想了你之前说过的话
And I thought about what you said earlier too.
我不是妈妈的好宝宝
I ain't no mama's boy.
我也不是你的小伙计
I ain't your boy either.
我特么只属于自己
I'm my own fuckin'man.
嘿
Hey, man!
詹姆斯 等会 伙计
♪ames! Wait up, dudel
坐在顶端 你如此抓马
♪Yeah, sittin'at the top You so dramatic ♪
告诉我你真的想要
♪`Tell me if you Really want the static ♪
达到顶端 我要抓住它
♪Headed to the top I gotta grab it ♪
一步 总是自动起步
♪One pace, always automatic ♪
我可以在梦中给你留下梦想
♪I could leave ya dreams In a dream ♪
我需要一个国王或者往后
♪ I just need a king For a queen ♪
退回 给我六英尺
♪Move back, gimme six feet ♪
永远不会失眠
♪Big dawg Never lose sleep ♪
数着钱 同时数着羊
♪Countin' money While you count sheep ♪
一千美元的现钞在脚下放着
♪Thousand- dollar Loubs On my feet ♪
想要打架纠集整个黑帮
♪ Gang with me Call the whole fleet ♪
让你毫无还手之力
♪`Type of thang to make You take a seat ♪
我一个人坐在王座
♪I been all alone At the throne ♪
别烦我 别烦我
♪Leave me lone Leave me lone ♪
我需要一个替身
♪Way I'm workin' Need a clone ♪
贱♥人♥ 你最好小心说话语气
♪Bitch, you better watch Your tone ♪
我只有赢
♪Winning, winning Winning, winning ♪
赢 很高兴见到你
♪ Winning, love to see you ♪
赢 很高兴见到你
♪ Winning, love to see you♪
赢 很高兴见到你
♪Winning, love to see you♪
赢 赢 赢
♪Winning, winning, winning ♪
赢 很高兴见到你
♪Winning, winning Love to see you ♪
赢 很高兴见到你
♪Winning, love to see you ♪
赢 很高兴见到你
♪Winning, love to see you♪
汤米为胜利而来
♪Tommy comin' for the win ♪
快行动 再快点
♪Move fast, drive faster ♪
把钱藏在石膏利
♪ Hide the money By the plaster ♪
说唱歌♥手装的像个演员
♪Rappers fakin' like actors ♪
你从来不是我考虑的因素
♪And you never been a factor ♪
我能看到你情绪不错
♪ I can see you Havin mood swings ♪
两个戒指我发展壮大
♪Two rings and I'm big now ♪
每天都像演电影
♪Every day is like a movie ♪
看到我毛衣上滴的水
♪See the drip in my sweater ♪
你做的好 我做的更好
♪Do good, I do better ♪
现在失去 以后永远没机会
♪Lose now, I think never ♪
把两个和两个放在一起
♪Puttin'two and two Together ♪
性感男孩无惧天气
♪Hot boy in any weather ♪
赢 就像卡勒德
♪Win, win like Khaled...♪
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得你做到了 兄弟
I think you did the damn thing, my boy.
兄弟 别提多顺利了
Bro, this shit could not run smoother.
过来看看这个
Come here. Check this out.
所以我们用隐蔽的方式
So we run the product through the merch,
把货藏在商品里
covert style.
所有的"纯真”T恤和水瓶
AlI No Lie tees and water bottles
都额外加了东西
come with a little something extra.
你知道我说的意思吧
You know what I'm sayin'?
看到你赢看到你赢
♪ See you win See you win♪
可♥卡♥因♥是通过T恤售卖♥♥的
The coke goes through the t- shirt orders.
T恤尺寸表示的是货的克数
The shirt size determines the gram amount
就在商标里面
which goes inside the tags.
看到你赢 看到你赢
♪See you win See you win ♪
药片放在水瓶里
Pills go inside the water bottles,
藏在底部的一个秘密小隔层里
hidden in a secret compartment at the bottom.
老 牛掰了
This is some exclusive shit.
我说的可是史诗级别的趴体
I'm talkin' party of the century epicness.
我去
Yeah, I'm there.
我们通过口口相传放出趴体地址
We reveal the party locations by word of mouth
所以一切都是秘密的
so everything stays underground
诺玛不会知道
and off Noma's radar.
所有的商品订单都通过我们的安全应用程序
All the merch orders go through our secure app.
这是个万无一失的商业模式
It's a failsafe business model.
我们可以继续向店铺添加新产品
We can keep adding new products to the shop
通过所有的在线业务
and with all that online business,
我们睡觉都能赚钱
we'll be making money in our sleep.
我们的人去送货
Our people deliver,
或者客人自己来提 都在周末趴体上
or customers can pick it up at our weekly party.
给你
There you go.
很快 他们就会传开了
Before you know it, they're buzzing about it.
真的
Literally.
继续下去 我们很快就能重操旧业
We keep this up, we'll be back in business in no time
而且不会送命
and without getting ourselves killed.
真为你骄傲 兄弟
Proud of you, my boy.
塔哈达那边解决的如何了
How'd it go with the Tejadas?
我跟你说之前得先喝一杯
I might need a drink before I get into that shit,
不扯淡 我可能也得来点那个
I'm not gon' lie. Might need to hit that too.
真的 -真的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表