剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Aspiring.
不 要么是 要么不是
No. Either you are or you aren't.
我最近一直
I've been tryin' to.
想弄明白这个
figure that out lately.
你确实有很棒的眼光
You definitely have a good eye
以及有趣的观点
and an interesting point of view.
不过我能看出来你有点认同危机
I can tell you're having a bit of an identity crisis though.
可说是呢
You have no idea.
我们每年展出两次未被发掘的
We showcase pieces from emerging, undiscovered artists
新锐艺术家作品
twice a year.
如果你是个有实力的 作品卓越的艺术家
If you're an artist with solid, elevated pieces,
我会考虑展出你的作品
I'lI consider putting your work up.
没想到你这么快就回来补货了
I didn't expect you back for a re- up so soon.
看来鬼魂的儿子比我想的
Guess Ghost's son got more of his father in him
更像他父亲
than I thought.
听着 我不认识鬼魂
Listen, I didn't know Ghost.
但我认识塔里克
But I know Tariq.
你可以相信我们会一直履行承诺
You can trust that we'll always come through.
信任 信任 信任
Trust, trust, trust, trust, trust.
你提信任这词就很有意思
You know, it's funny you mention trust.
这是我对合作伙伴的
It's my number one priority
的首要要求
for the people I fuck with.
自从戴维斯把你俩介绍给我以来
Ever since Davis introduced you two,
我就觉得你们一直对我有所隐瞒
I feel like motherfuckers have been keepin' shit from me.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
我们没有隐瞒
We're not hidin'shit.
大家都知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人的货丢了
See, everybody knew the Russians lost they product.
到处都是
Oh, it was everywhere.
我本以为会由我填上他们缺的货
A vacuum I expected to fill.
然而
And yet
我完全没有他们的消息
I ain't heard shit from'em.
但不知怎么的 他们又重新开始做生意了
But somehow, they back in business.
谁给他们供货呢
Who's supplying them?
你知情
You know somethin.
嗯 我看的出来
Yeah, I see it.
我看的出来
I see it.
就像我之前说的
Like I said before,
我不和我不信任的人合作
I don't work with people I can't trust.
而你要我信任你
And you need me to trust you.
好保住你的命
to keep your life.
快说混♥蛋♥
Spit it out, motherfucker.
别说是我告诉你的
You didn't hear this shit from me.
这点我能信你吗 -当然
Can I trust that? - Of course.
信任是相互的
Shit go both ways.
我听说他们的供货商是个叫诺玛的英国女人
I heard their supplier's some British bitch, Noma.
但我们没跟她合作
But we're not workin' wit' her.
好吧 没有见不得人的勾当 没有私下交易
Okay? No shady shit, no backdoor deals.
我相信你
I believe you.
回见 小汤米
See you soon, Tiny Tommy.
天
♪Uh, oh, goddamn ♪
她没手也能拍手
♪She make it clap Wit' no hands ♪
看 小妞摇晃那东西
♪Look, shawty Shakin' that shit ♪
我喜欢那妞 可能带她去日本
♪`I like that little bitch Might take her to ♪apan ♪
给
Here you go.
以为我不会发现你的小伎俩
Thought I wouldn't find out about your little ruse?
你低估了我
You underestimated me,
我也高估了你
as I overestimated you.
我真以为你是个守信用的人 塔里克
See, I really thought you were a man of your word, Tariq.
至少可以这么说 很让人失望
Disappointing, to say the least.
只是个趴体 仅此而已
It's just a party, that's it.
你违反了我们的协议 塔里克
You violated our agreement, Tariq.
我跟你说过 我希望你就像不存在一样
I told you. I want it to be as if you didn't exist.
现在你到底哪部分不明白
Now what part of that didn't you understand?
我什么都没干 就像我说的 这只是个趴体
I didn't do shit. It's just a party, like I said.
嗯 什么都没干哈
Yeah, didn't do shit?
你的 是吧 -不是我的
Belongs to you, right? - That ain't mine.
不是 不是你的
No? Ain't yours?
他骗人
He's lying.
这哥们撒谎我总是能看得出来
I can always tell when this nigga's lying.
真可惜 我杀你之前 我们都不能
It's a shame we can't at least have a moment of honesty
坦诚相待
before I kill you.
走吧
Come on.
继续 -要我把你拖出去么
Go on. - Do I have to drag yo'ass out?
不用
Nah.
妈 你特么在这干嘛
Mom? What the fuck are you doing here?
亲爱的 我来找你呀
My love. I was looking for you.
你怎么知道我会来
How did you even know I would be here?
你是又往我手♥机♥里装追踪软件了吗
Did you put a tracker in my phone again?
等等 安雅 这 这是你妈
Wait, Anya, this...this is your mom?
是啊
Yes.
抱歉 塔里克 我都不知道她怎么会知道这事的
Sorry, Tariq. I don't even know how she found out about this.
没事没事 我不介意
Oh, no, no. I'm not trippin'.
我很希望你能留下来跟我们一起狂欢
I would love for you to stay and party with us
但你知道 我得对年龄做个限制
but you know, I gotta put a cap on the age thing.
要不会很奇怪 你知道是会怎样
Shit gets weird. You know how it goes.
但我相信学校里肯定有
But I'm sure there's some alum parties
那种你能参加的校友聚会
that you can tap into around campus.
安雅 走了 -不要 跟我说为什么
Anya, let's go. - No. Tell me why- -
我在车上跟你解释 走了
I'lI explain in the car. Let's go.
回见
I'lI see you soon.
会的
Sure will.
那小王八蛋不知道什么是适可而止
That little shit doesn't know when enough is enough.
我等不及看他尸骨无存了
I can't wait to see his body turn cold.
我来处理 只要你开口
I'll handle it. Just say the word.
听着
Look.
我们的世界现在有点太近了 对吧
Our worlds are a little too close right now, yeah?
不能让安雅知道我生意的事
Anya can't know about my business.
我必须谨慎选择下一步行动
I have to choose my next move very carefully.
嘿 布雷登呢 -什么
Hey, yo, where's Brayden? - What?
布雷登呢 -在后台
Where's Brayden at? - He's backstage.
我先顾及他人感受
♪`I put others before me ♪
爱着那些明知道不适合我的人
♪Lovin'them niggas I knew wasn't for me ♪
B 你特么开什么玩笑
B, are you fucking kidding me right now?
兄弟 我刚要过去呢
Bro, I was just headed out there.
凯恩跟诺玛刚走
Cane and Noma just left.
等等 什么 -没听错 凯恩跟诺玛刚来了
Wait, what? - Yes, Cane and Noma was here.
他们知道我们在搞什么了
They know exactly what the fuck we got going on
现在诺玛想要我们死
and now Noma wants us dead.
好吧 我们去搞清楚
AII right. Well, let's go figure it out.
我会像往常一样搞清楚的
I'ma figure this shit out like I always do.
我晚点再跟你说
I'lI actually just fuckin' talk to you later, bro.
不 别因为我在就不说了 我什么都知道了
No, don't stop for me. I already know everything.
交给你了
Floor is yours.
她特么在说什么
What the fuck is she talkin'about?
她自己想出来的好吧
Bro, she figured it out on her own, okay?
她什么都不会说的
She's not gonna say shit.
你特么疯了吗
Are you fuckin' losing your mind, bro?
这玩意儿真让你脑子成浆糊了吧
This shit really got you buggin' out.
一旦你们分手
As soon as y'all break up,
她就会满世界说了
she's gonna run her fuckin' mouth.
你觉得我会告密 -我觉得你就是个瘾君子
You think I'm a snitch? - I think you're a addict
我没法信你 真的
and I can't fuckin' trust you. Honestly.
别这么说她
Bro, don't call her that.
看看她让你成什么样了
Look what the fuck she got you doin'.
看看这堆破事
Look at this shit.
你一次又一次的证明了
Bro, time and time again, you've proved
你不适合做这事
that you're just not fuckin' built for this.
我真♥他♥妈♥的听够了
I'm so fuckin'sick and tired of hearin' that.
你以为我跟你说这话就不烦了么
Oh, you think I'm not sick and fuckin' tired of telling you?
你这辈子 除了你自己
Do you think about anybody else but yourself
你特么真替别人想过吗
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表