剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
What are you- Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
我知道你不想因为扮演
I know you don't wanna catch a bullet
救贱♥人♥的美国队长吃枪子儿 萨利姆 放聪明点
for playing Captain Save- a- Hoe right now, Salim, be smart, bro.
放聪明点 -好 好的
Be smart. - Okay. All right.
好 她在我父母康涅狄格州格林威治的房♥子里
AII right, she's at my parents'house in Greenwich, Connecticut.
好
A'ight.
看 多简单
You see how easy that was?
这就怂了
For you to bitch up.
什么
What?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你特么为什么这么干
Why the fuck did you have to do that?
为什么 草
Why, man? Fuck!
德鲁 你特么去哪儿了
Dru, where the fuck have you been?
我知道 对不起 黛
I know. I'm so sorry, Di.
事情搞砸了 没按计划进行
Shit got all the way fucked up and didn't go as planned.
你还在萨利姆家吗 -算是吧
You still at Salim's? - Kinda.
他让我去他父母在格林威治的房♥子里住
He let me post up at his parents' spot in Greenwich.
什么 -到这里来找我 好吧
What? - Look, just meet me here, okay?
在我们想出办法之前这里都是安全的
We'll be safe until we figure shit out.
靠 行吧
Fuck. A'ight.
就 我得先去个地方
Just...I gotta make a quick stop first.
什么 不行 德鲁
What? No, Dru!
你说的我们不能分开那么久
You said we wouldn't be separated for that long
而你一整天都没在我身边
and you've been gone all fucking day.
我知道 我知道 但我们需要现金
Look, I know, I know. I know, but we need cash.
我知道能去哪儿弄到钱
I know where we can get some
但拿到之前我得低调
but I gotta lay low until I can get it.
我一拿到手 就直接开车去找你 我保证
Once I got it, I will drive straight to you, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
快点来 德鲁
Just get here, Dru.
好
A'ight.
不要被那些街灯束缚住
♪Don't get caught up In them street lights ♪
不要被那些街灯束缚住
♪Don't get caught up In them street lights ♪
小时候就跳下屋檐
♪`♪umped off the porch As a youth ♪
寻找真♥相♥ 麻烦就是我找到的东西
♪Lookin'for the truth Trouble's what I found ♪
我曾经放荡不羁 街灯亮着
♪`I was runnin' wild Street lights on ♪
街角在呼唤我
♪ The corner Was callin'me...s
天 别耷拉个脸了
Boy, fix your face
我本该下学之后要留下来参加艺术展的
I was supposed to stay after school for the art show.
老师把我作品放到了最醒目的位置
My teacher made my stuff the centerpiece and everything.
她希望我能在 我也想去
She's expecting me to be there. I wanna be there.
听着 德鲁 我今天有很重要的时候
Look, Dru, I have something very important
要你去做 其它事可以再等等
I need you to do today. So that other shit can wait.
但我两周前就跟你说了
But I told you about it two weeks ago.
你说了我能去的 -我刚说什么来着
You said I could go- - - What the fuck I just say?
听着 我不想再听你抱怨
Look, I don't wanna hear you whine about this shit again.
明白了么
Understand?
现在把优先级搞清楚了
Now get your damn priorities straight.
家人第一
Family first.
现在 要想从包货阶段升级
Now, in order to move up from packaging,
你必须学习这事的下个阶段
you gotta learn the next level of the game.
商业交易
Business transactions.
这才是真正赚钱的点 明白吗
That's where all the real money's made, okay?
你就是洛伦佐的马子啊
So you Lorenzo's bitch.
兄弟 我不是任何人的马子
Nigga, I ain"t nobody's bitch.
是 行吧
Yeah a'ight.
要喝点什么
Want a drink?
不用了 -你确定吗
Nah, I'm good. - You sure?
因为你看起来挺紧张的
Cause you lookin' mad uptight right now.
也许能让你放松点
Maybe relax you a little bit.
听着 货你到底想不想要了
Look, man, you want this fuckin' product or what?
要啊 我要货啊
Yeah, I want the fuckin' product.
那就赶紧 我特么还有事呢
Well, hurry the fuck up. I got shit to do.
小孩儿 你妈为什么发飙啊
Shorty, why's your mom trippin' like this?
别特么跟我儿子说话 我没跟你开玩笑
Don't fuckin'talk to my son. I ain't playin wit' you.
我还不听贱♥人♥指挥呢
And I don't take no orders from no bitch.
现在给我滚出去
Now get yo ass the fuck out.
拿不到钱我是不会走的
I ain't goin' nowhere without my fuckin' money.
放开我妈
Get the fuck off my mom!
德鲁 宝贝 枪给我
Dru, baby, give me the gun.
走 走了
Come on, let's go.
快走
Let's go.
德鲁
Dru.
德鲁
Dru!
你特么哭什么
What the hell are you cryin'for?
你做的对
You did the right thing.
莱克斯袭击我们 你把他除掉了
Lex came for us and you took him out.
任何人想对付我们 你都要把他们干掉
Anybody that comes for us, you take 'em the fuck out.
这就是这行的规矩 不是生就是死 明白吗
That's the name of the game. Life or death, okay?
好了 现在走
Now let's go.
快点
Come on.
走了
Let's go!
我都收拾好了
Well, I'm all packed and...
准备回亚特兰大
ready to take my ass back to the A- T- L.
莫奈
Monet?
你没事吧
You okay?
J 是我教我的孩子们
J, I taught my own kids
恨我的
to hate me.
我让他们把这行放在第一位
I told em to put the game before everything.
他们也这么做了
And that's exactly what they did.
我甚至都没法怪他们
I don't even blame them for the shit we in.
都是我自己搞出来的
I brought it all on myself.
莫奈
Monet.
我知道你和你家人
I know you and your family.
现在处境都很糟糕
Y'all stay in some shit.
我从来没有问过你
And I've never asked you questions
我不想知道答案的问题
that I didn't wanna know the answer to.
我不知道你和德鲁 黛安娜
I don't know what's goin' on between you
之间发生了什么
and Dru, Diana
还有凯恩
or Cane.
但我知道
But what I do know
莫奈 你是他们的母亲
is that, Monet, you are their mother
他们是你的孩子
and those are your babies.
只要你们四个都还活着
And as long as the four of you have breath in your lungs,
一切就都不迟
it's not too late.
不管你们之间发生了什么
And whatever's going on with you guys,
我知道爱会把你们重新团结到一起
with y'all, I know that love will bring y'all back from it.
来抢家里藏的钱哈
Robbin' the family stash spot?
草
Oh, f
你什么都不怕哈
Ain't nothin' sacred to you, huh?
差点忘了你也有这里的钥匙
Almost forgot you had a key to this motherfucker.
草
Fuck.
这一切现在都要结束了
AlI this shit ends now.
妈 猜猜我在咱家酒窖的藏匿点
Ma. Guess who's standing right in front of me
看到了谁
at the bodega stash spot.
凯恩慢着
Cane, wait.
别动手
Don't do it.
别杀你弟 -什么
Don't kill your brother. - What?
听着 让德鲁接电♥话♥ -妈 那家伙
Listen. Put Dru on the phone. - Ma, the nigga's
现在就站在我面前 我可以除掉他
standing in front of me right now. I can do it.
听着 他还是我儿子也还是你兄弟
Look, he is still my son and he is still your brother.
妈 我可以动手
Ma, I can do it!
你特么聋了吗 快点
What, are you fucking deaf? Now, boy!
啥事 -德鲁 黛安娜在哪
What? - Dru, where's Diana?
我不是想杀她 我想救她
I'm not tryin' to kill her. I'm tryin' to save her.
但如果你不赶在塔里克之前找到他就来不及了
But if we don't get to her before Tariq does, he will.
我这就把地址给你
I'll text you an address.
她一说话你就跟个机器人一样了哈
You like a fuckin' cyborg when it come to her, huh?
把手♥机♥给我然后滚出去
Give me my phone and get the fuck outta here.
过去24小小时 只有你一个人
For the last 24 hours, it has been your sole mission
一心想除掉我
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表