剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
我们都是
We both have.
就因为她
Because of her.
尽管莫奈把我们搞得一团糟
And despite everything Monet's done to fuck us up,
德鲁 我们和她不一样
Dru, we ain't like her.
我们不必走那条路 你听到了吗
And we don't have to be. You hear me?
我们不必走那条路 你看着我
We don't have to be. Look at me.
我们可以做比她更好的人 我知道我们可以的
We can be better than her. I know we can.
不 不
No. No!
兄弟 你在跟我开玩笑吧
Bro, you gotta be fucking kidding me.
破玩意儿
Come the fuck on.
喂喂喂 我是布雷登 你知道该怎么做
Yo, yo, yo, this is Brayden. You know what to do.
嘿 B
Yo, B.
你在哪呢兄弟 我需要你帮个忙
Where you at, bro? I need a fuckin' favor, man.
你先请 大人物
After you, hot stuff.
告诉我为什么我不应该
Tell me why I shouldn't shoot you
现在就杀了你
right the fuck now.
信息干净 无法追查 军用等级
Clean. Untraceable. Military grade.
你在美国找不到比这更好的东西了 你想要多少就有多少
You won't find better in the U. S. As many as you want.
这是诺玛诚意的证明
Proof of Noma's good faith.
我是说 你不会卖♥♥武器给任何你想与之为敌的人
I mean, you wouldn't arm anybody you was trying to make an enemy.
只有一个条件
One condition.
从现在起
From now on.
我只跟这姑娘谈
I only talk to the girl.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
现在都叫不到优步了 兄弟
Can't even order a fuckin' Uber right now, bro.
你没事吧
You good?
我啊 我妈现在遇到的问题
I mean, with the shit that my mom's going through,
我什么都做不了
I can't even do nothing about it.
我洗护裆一小时能挣11美元
I'm making$11 an hour washing jock straps.
真离谱 哥们
Shit is crazy, bro.
确实 毕竟我都不喜欢我家人
Facts. I mean, I don't even like my family.
但眼睁睁看着他们失去一切
But seeing them lose everything?
他们要卖♥♥掉房♥子
I mean, they're selling the house.
我真的很想帮忙
It's crazy how much I actually wanna help.
如果我们回去干老本行呢
You know, what if we get back in?
你开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
听着 B
Listen, B.
我不知道你现在干的什么活儿
I don't know what the fuck you on right now,
但我们需要大笔钱
but we need real money.
为了保护我们的家人
We need to make real money
我们需要赚大钱
in order to protect our families.
你是不记得贝卡出什么事了吗 还有特雷斯
Do you not remember what just happened to Becca? To Trace?
保护我们家人的唯一办法就是别去贩毒
The only way to protect our families is to not sell drugs.
不贩毒干什么哥们儿 我们屁都没有
And do what, bro? We don't have shit.
总比死了好 -去你的 兄弟
That's better than being dead. - Fuck that shit, bro.
听着 我们可以瞒着诺玛卖♥♥货
Listen, we can sell without Noma knowing.
哥们儿 什么都瞒不过她的
Bro, she knows everything.
还记得她像那英国猫女一样
Remember she popped up on us in Italy
在意大利突然出现吗
like some fucking British Catwoman?
听着 是这样 我不是说这事不冒险 好吗
Listen, yes. I'm not saying this shit is not a risk, all right?
对 你说的对 这个不叫冒险 这叫找死
Okay, y- you're right. It's not a risk. It's a fucking death wish.
只要你聪明点就不是找死
Not if you do it smart.
你之前不是刚跟我说 你这笨蛋有多不聪明吗
Weren't you just telling me how unsmart your dumb ass just was?
对 -好的
Yes. - Okay.
但凤♥凰♥浴火重生 好吗
But outta the ashes rise the phoenix, okay?
干什么 哈利波特与火焰杯是吧
What is this, fuckin' Harry Potter?
你是认真的啊
You're serious about this.
对 我是认真的 B
Yes, I'm fucking serious, B.
谁愿意一直当穷光蛋
You think I like being broke?
一直担心我妈接下来要怎么办
Worrying about what the fuck is gonna happen to my mother next?
我说不好
I don't know.
我只知道我绝对不适合做朝九晚五的工作
What I do know is I'm definitely not cut out for a 9- to- 5.
其实就算是清闲的日子
Which actually turns out to be
也都是朝七晚九的
more like a 7- to- 9 on a good day.
这正是我想说的
Exactly my point.
尤其是当这些混♥蛋♥在我们
Especially while these motherfuckers livin' large
白手起家的组织里过得大手大脚的时候
off of an organization that we built from the ground up.
好吧 假设一下
Okay, hypothetically speaking,
如果我们再来一次 如果啊
if we were to do this again, if we were to do this again,
艾菲和塔哈达家族会怎么样
what would happen with Effie, the Tejadas?
所有搞过我们的人 -去他的艾菲 去他的塔哈达
Everyone that fucked us over. - Fuck Effie. Fuck the Tejadas.
他们会得到报应的
They'll get what the fuck is comin' to them.
你明白我的意思吗
You understand me?
明白
Yeah.
嗯 我懂 去它的 我同意
Yeah, I do. Fuck it, I'm in.
我们开干吧
Let's do this shit.
那我们现在怎么办 先整点♥金♥枪鱼三明治吃吗
So what do we do now, split a tuna melt?
我有个计划 来吧
I got a plan. Come on.
把吸尘器放下 珍妮特
Put the vacuum down, Janet.
莫奈 我就没见过别人打扫这房♥子
Monet, I don't see nobody else cleanin' this house.
你总是很有见地
You always have an opinion.
告诉我 我毁了我的孩子们吗
So tell me, did I ruin my kids?
莫奈 别这么想
Monet, stop.
我一直坚信我在教他们如何生存
I was always so sure I was teaching them how to survive.
做对他们最好的选择
Doin' what was best for them.
也许我只是在做对我最好的选择
Maybe I was just doing what was best for me.
我们用上帝赐予我们的资源做到最好
We do the best with what the good Lord has given us.
不 去他的上帝 当我在医院的病床上醒来的时候
No, fuck that. When I woke up in that hospital bed,
我向自己保证 我会更好地照顾我的孩子们
I promised myself that I would do better by my kids.
这就是你一直在回忆过去的原因吗
So is that what all this reminiscing has been about?
听着 我需要知道 J
Look, I need to know, J.
我是不是把事情搞得太糟了 现在都没法挽回了
Did I fuck up so bad that I can't get em back?
你为什么不问问他们呢
Why don't you ask them?
说实话 德鲁
Be honest, Dru.
我 我想你能问出这句话
I...I guess the fact that you're asking is...
这至少是一个开始
it's at least a start.
我得走了 -等等 德鲁
I gotta go. - Wait, Dru.
你查到开枪打我的人了吗
Did you get anything on who shot me?
我正在想办法 妈
I'm workin' on it, Ma.
也许凯恩明天早上会有发现
Maybe Cane will find something in the morning.
他在查吗
How?
他一直跟着诺玛屁♥股♥后头
His head is all the way up Noma's ass.
妈 休息一下吧
Ma. get some rest.
嗯 你自己买♥♥的试纸结果挺准的
Well, the home test was accurate.
这么说 我怀孕了
So, I'm pregnant?
我知道大学是什么样的
Look, I know what college is like.
很多派对啥的
You know, lots of parties.
你觉得你知道孩子的父亲是谁吗
You think you know who the father is?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
好吧 我们会梳理一下你有什么选择
Okay, well, we ll go over all of your options,
但我一般告诉我年轻的病人
but I like to tell my younger patients not to get lost
不要迷失在即将成为母亲的情感中
in the emotionality of potential motherhood.
这是什么意思
And what is that supposed to mean?
想象自己和一个孩子在一起会多么美妙之类的
As wonderful as it can be to imagine yourself with a baby,
你真的要问自己的是
you really have to ask yourself,
你有合适的环境和家庭
do you have the right kind of environment
来把一个新生命带到这个世界吗
and family to bring a new life into the world?
你根本不了解我
You don't know shit about me.
所以你说话注意点
So you better watch yourself.
让我把话说清楚
So let me get this straight.
你在我不知情且未签字的情况下
You extended an offer on my behalf
以我的名义进行了交易
without my knowledge or sign- off
你还指望我感激你
and you expect me to be grateful?
这个很划算的
It's a good deal.
之前你手里多的是货和武器 现在解决了啊
You had mad product and guns. Now you don't.
你似乎搞不清
You seem to be awfully confused
谁是这里的老大 亲
about who's in charge here, luv.
也许这能帮你理清一下思路 亲
”Perhaps this will help set your mind straight, luv. "
什么
Excuse me?
你下一句就是要说这个 对吧
That is what you was gonna say, right?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表