剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
听着 我在斯塔顿岛一个叫维姬的废弃游乐园里
Look, I got a rogue dealer operating out of an abandoned
发现了一个不服管的毒贩
amusement park called Vicky's on Staten Island.
我需要你去看一下
I need you to go check him out.
你自己没有手下吗
Don't you have cops for that?
有啊 但你看哈 警♥察♥很容易把这些小混混们吓跑
Yeah, but see, cops would scare these little young niggas away.
而你
Whereby you,
穿着条紧身牛仔裤
you fit right in with your skinny jeans
说着跟他们同样的语言 就最合适了
and they them bullshit.
我说过了 你们都是专业的
Yeah, like I said, you guys are the professionals.
你们自己来就好
You guys got it.
但我还有你啊
What I got is you.
所以我需要你个小混♥蛋♥去一趟
And I'm expecting your little ass to go out there
给我问清楚是谁
and get me a fuckin' name.
你趁黑天 自己去
Now go when it's dark, go alone,
跟谁都不要说
and keep your fucking mouth shut.
听清楚了吗
You got it?
行吧
AlI right fine.
草
Damn.
我前任
My predecessor, eyy.
你们说什么呢
What are you two talkin'about?
去他的吧 -都是你
Fuck it man. This is always you.
天天满嘴跑火车
You always sayin' some wild shit, man.
那不是我的人
Yo, that ain't my man.
那叫鳄鱼沐浴露 兄弟
That's called Gator's body wash, bro.
对头
Yes!
怎么了
What up doe?
你们这帮臭烘烘的混♥蛋♥
Fuck y'all shit smelling
天天搁这瞎转
motherfuckers kee- keeing about over here.
嘿 我们只是想弄清楚
Hey, we just tryin' to figure out
他是向你汇报还是那个新来的王八蛋
if he reports to you or that new motherfucker.
那个新来的王八蛋叫啥
What's that new nigga name?
特雷尔
Terrell?
不是 特伦斯 或者泰勒
No, no, no, Terrence. Or maybe it's Tyler.
行吧
Yeah, all right.
冷静冷静
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Chill, chill, chill.
他说的是塔里克
He talkin' about Tariq.
塔里克怎么了
What about Tariq?
卡特不是让他跑个活吗
Where does Carter send him on the run?
在斯塔顿岛有个新经销商
A'ight, there's a new dealer in Staten Island
不听卡特指挥 你知道结果会怎样了
not playing by Carter's rules. You know how that go.
我们就想了 既然你是卡特的人
Yeah, we just wonderin', since you Carter's man,
为什么他没派你去呢
why didn't he send you?
还有别的吗
Is there anything else?
那地方叫维姬游乐园
Vicky's amusement park is the spot.
赶紧收拾滚蛋
Let's wrap this up
不然我就收拾这二♥逼♥了
before I have to go ham on this fool.
你试试
Try it nigga!
草
Fuck!
诺玛 你公婆一家呢
Noma, where are your new in- laws?
幸好咱们父亲来不了
You know, I'm glad our father couldn't make this trip.
这会让他进一步证实自己的想法
This would surely affirm his belief
美国人最不懂礼节了
that Americans lack tact.
他们马上就到了
They'll be here soon.
你前任老公没走多久
To be married again,
你就又结婚了
after losing your ex- husband so recently.
意大利人找到谋杀隆巴迪的人了吗
Have the Italians arrested anyone for Lombardi's murder?
还没
Not yet Ah.
真可惜
It's such a shame.
是啊 真让人心烦呢
Yes, it's very upsetting.
我不明白你为什么要把战场转到美国
I don't understand the shift to the states
还非要签什么政♥府♥合同
and the need for government contracts here.
是因为隆巴迪被杀吗
Is it because of Lombardi's murder?
你不用担心 好吗
There's no need to worry, okay?
我都处理好了
I have everything under control.
所以你才找了新未婚夫吗
Then explain your new fiance.
你一直都喜欢找人帮忙
You've always had a penchant for the help.
但这次你选人可真是又出新高度了哈
But you have outdone yourself this time.
你可真是个势利眼 奇内杜
You're such a fucking snob, Chinedu.
你招惹了那么多婊♥子♥我有说过什么吗
Have I ever said anything about your countless whores?
说过吗
Have I?
说过啊
You have.
可我从没娶过任何一个
And I have never married any of them.
你的新家人哈
Ah, your new family?
你怎么来了
The hell are you doin' here?
你以为我们想来吗
Nigga, you think we wanted to come?
听着 你说你想让我来
Look, you said you wanted me here.
所以我就把你妹和你弟都叫上了
So you get your brother and your sister.
我们大可以走的 -别啊
We can just fuckin' leave. - No.
来者都是客
Of course, everyone's welcome.
请进
Come in. Please.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut yo ass up.
你知道 我可是最支持你的
You know, I am your biggest supporter.
我喜欢你家 凯恩
I like your home, Cane.
谢谢 -很有建筑风格
Thank you. Very architectural.
这算是第一个谎言
Well- well that's- that's, that's the first cap,
因为严格来说 这房♥子不是他的
because technically, he don't own this place.
以前他跟我一起住这里的
Uh, he and I used to live here together
后来凯恩好心把我赶出去了
until Cane so graciously kicked me out.
现在这事不重要了 对吧 德鲁
Well, that's not really the point now, is it Dru?
可能你忘了
Well, I guess you forgot
我说过你跟你弟可以住这里的
that I said you and your brother can live here
我卖♥♥之前都可以
until I sell it.
真是怪了
Oh, that's weird,
你可是跟我说这地方是你的
because you told me that you own the place.
看来酒吧工资不大够哈
I guess that bar salary doesn't quite cut it, huh?
酒吧
Bar?
是 我没跟你说是吗
Yes. Oh, didn't Itell you?
塔哈达家族
The Tejada family
是当地一家小酒馆的老板
are the proud owners of a local bistro.
小酒馆这词言过其实了 其实就是皇后区的一家破酒吧
Oh pfft. Bistro is a stretch. It's a dive bar in Queens.
那家破酒吧可是
Well, that dive bar was built
我妈和我已故父亲在皇后区白手起家建起来的
by my mother and late father from the ground up in Queens.
你还真会说 -就像你跟你家人一样
It has a ton of character. - Like you and your family.
凯恩 你是做什么的
Cane, what do you do?
我之前一直都打理家族企业
Well, um, I worked in the family business my entire life.
最近开始跟诺玛一起做事
More recently, I started working with Noma,
而且我对她管理
and I am very impressed
公♥司♥的方式非常钦佩
how she's been running her company.
她的公♥司♥
Her company?
其实 更该说是家族企业
Actually, it's more of a family enterprise.
是 奇内杜
Yes, Chinedu.
他们知道是家族企业
They're aware that it's a family enterprise.
天 你对这帮人真是一点都不了解啊
Damn boy, you don't know shit about these motherfuckers,
对吧
do you?
这可不是岁月静好的天堂
This ain't all rainbows and roses after all.
那你是干什么的
So what do you do?
现在不是讨论生意的时候 对吧
Now isn't the time to discuss business, yeah?
你说得对
You're right.
你跟凯恩是怎么认识的啊
So, how did you and Cane meet?
就不用再重说一遍了吧
We don't need to go over that again.
别 慢着 这可是你婚礼彩排晚宴
No, wait. But it's your rehearsal dinner.
不聊这个还能聊什么
What else should we be talking about?
对呀
Exactly.
还能聊什么呢
What else would we be talking about?
你知道我跟诺玛有个共同的朋友吗
Oh, did you know that me and Noma share a mutual friend,
但丁·斯皮尔斯绰号♥麦加
Hm. Dante Spears. Mecca.
是 没错
Yes, yes.
之前他给你家公♥司♥做事的
Uh, he worked for your family's enterprise.
是吧
Mhm. Right?
你认识麦加
You knew Mecca?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表