剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
You about to get up outta here soon as your lawyer
就能出去了 -没错
make that deal. - Facts.
这些傻♥逼♥比起罪犯
The only thing these pig motherfuckers hate
更恨黑警
more than criminals is crooked cops.
卡特是我的免罪金牌
Carter's my get- out- of- jail- free card.
我马上就能出去吃大龙虾了
I'll be out eating Red Lobster in no time.
拜托 罗曼 你就非得当我面说这些吗
Damn, Roman, you ain't gotta rub it in a nigga's face and shit.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢 塔哈达
What the fuck you looking at, Tejada?
靠
Shit.
你要把我的汉堡也拿走吗
You wanna take my burger too?
坐一边儿去
Man, sit your faggot- ass down.
已经有人看上科扬了
I already got claims on Keyon's ass.
这傻♥逼♥疯了吧
Yo, this nigga tweaking, yo.
打死他
Get him!
没错 就是这样
Yeah! That's it!
走啊
Come on!
我需要做一些检验
I'm gonna run some tests
确保你没有出现
to make sure you're not suffering
内出血的情况
from any internal bleeding.
护工 紧急情况 6A
Orderly! Code blue, 6A!
紧急情况 6A
Code blue, 6A!
好了 各位 这次要对付俄♥罗♥斯♥佬了
AII right, guys, it's the fuckin' Russians.
埃德 你负责走廊
Ed, you take the hallway.
尼科 你从厨房♥进
Nico, you come in through the kitchen.
卡马尔 你跟我走前门
Kamaal, you come in through the front door with me,
确保没有人能逃脱
make sure nobody gets away.
我要活捉瓦迪姆
I need Vadim alive.
好吗 我们要找出他的供货商
A'right? We gotta get his supplier.
收到 走 抓人去
Roger that. Let's get these motherfuckers.
恭喜你女儿了
Congrats on your daughter.
上普林斯顿了是吧
Princeton?
提前录取
Early acceptance.
诺玛想问你要不要再多进点货
Noma wants to know if you're interested in more product.
如果她愿意打折
This is, uh, something we can discuss
那可以商量
if she's offering a discounted rate.
我们又不是好市多
We're not fucking Costco.
你知道的
You know that.
纽约警局 举起手来
NYPD! Hands! Hands! -
举起手来
Let's see your hands!
我没事 我守后方
I'm clear! I'm covering the rear!
走走走
Yeah, go, gol
好 倒数3下 绕后 1
AlI right. Around the back on three. One.
1 2 3 -1 2 3
One, two, three. two, three.
纽约警局 给我跪下
NYPD! Down! Get on your fucking knees!
跪下
Get down!
拜托别开枪 -手里拿的什么呢 小姑娘
Please don't shoot. What you got there, baby girl?
拜托别开枪
Please don't shoot.
拜托 不要
No, no, no. Please.
给
Here.
等等 你要去哪儿
Hold on. Where you going?
把枪放下
Gun down.
好孩子
Good boy.
后背中了一枪 是吗
You took one in the back, huh?
对 打我防弹背心上了
Yeah, took it in the vest.
走 带你去检查一下
AlI right, come on. Let's get you checked out.
你会没事的
Come on. You'll be good.
你最好是有好消息给我
This better be good news.
搞定了
It's done.
我就知道你有这本事
I knew you had it in you.
让我猜猜 你现在想出来了
Let me guess, you wanna get out now?
还有件事
There's something else.
你说
Go on.
先说清楚 我们这是在谈判
Just to be clear, this is a negotiation.
我不会白给你消息的
I'm not giving you shit for free.
我觉得你现在没资格
I don't think you're in a position
跟我谈交易吧 囚犯先生
to make any deals, inmate.
你♥他♥妈♥现在没资格无视我
I don't think you're in a position to fuckin' ignore me.
有人要做掉卡特的整个组织
Someone's about to take down Carter's entire organization.
那你怎么办
Now where would that leave you?
我都在里面了 可以搞定他
Now I can take care of him while I'm in here,
但前提是你要答应我条件
but only if you agree to my terms.
是谁
Who is it?
说定了吗
Do we have a deal?
行 听着 我会找卡特聊聊 我保证
Yeah, look, I'll talk to Carter, you have my word.
内奸是谁
Who's the rat?
罗曼
Roman.
他和联邦条子约上了
He's got an appointment with the feds.
观察力不错
Good lookin out.
答应我两个条件 我就帮你做掉内奸
I will take out your snitch on two conditions.
第一
One:
我不会做任何人的小弟
I won't be anyone's bitch soldier.
起码得是个副手 不管到底什么职称
Make me a lieutenant or however the fuck you say it.
我要你给我保护 还有资源
I want protection and access.
第二
And two:
你们都他妈不许烦我妹妹
I want you all to Ieave my sister and my mother
还有我妈 听懂了吗
the fuck alone, you hear me?
你真是不自量力 老兄
You're out of your league, bro.
是吗
Yeah?
在我看来
AlI right, the way I see it,
我除掉罗曼 就是你欠我的
I take out Roman, you owe me,
我不做掉他你就完蛋了
I don't, you're fucked.
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干什么
Fuck are you doing here?
你饿吗 凯恩
"You hungry, Cane? "
是 妈 我饿了
"Yeah, Mom, I am. "
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么 凯恩
The fuck do you want, Cane?
你知道前几天晚上有人
You know somebody hit one of Noma's shipments
劫了诺玛的一批货吗
the other night?
听着像是你和诺玛的问题
Sounds like a you and Noma problem.
我只是想弄清楚谁胆子这么大
I'm just trying to figure out who would be bold enough...
不 是谁这么蠢
no, stupid- as- fuck enough
居然敢干这种事 你说是吧
to try to pull some shit like that, you know?
你知道规矩的
Well, you know the game.
天知道是谁
Coulda been anybody.
是啊 也可能是你
Yeah, and it could be you.
我 你说我吗
Me, nigga?
你认真的吗
Really?
那女人是真把你迷得五迷三道的啊
Boy, that fuckin Givenchy pussy got you fucked up, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚
You buggin' the fuck out.
所以你才一直试图保护我吗
That's why you've been trying to protect me?
拜托 妈 你我心里都清楚 自从诺玛让你退休
Come on, Ma, we both know you've been gunnin' for Noma
你就一直盯着她呢
since she retired your ass.
但你到底在搞什么幺蛾子
But what the fuck is you out here planning
我得自保啊
where I need to protect myself from?
去你的 让诺玛去死
Boy, fuck you and Noma.
你不知道会有流言吗
You don't think the streets is talkin'?
说你在找打手
How you lookin' for soldiers?
还有扎伊和艾斯很早就
How Zay and Ice been trying to get down with the Tejada family
想和特哈达家合作
since way back?
所有人都想和我们合作
Everybody wanna be down with us.
他们知道到底是怎么回事
They know what's up.
你知道扎伊中枪的事情吗
You know Zay got shot?
那还怪我咯
Oh, that's supposed to be my fault?
扎伊的弟弟是这么想的
Zay's brother thinks so.
你觉得他为什么会这么想
And why you suppose that is?
这样吧 凯恩
You know what, Cane?
我不知道自己为什么还要努力说服你
I don't know why I keep trying with you.
你这个蠢货被女人勾了魂儿
Your dumb ass is so fuckin' pussy- whipped
什么都看不明白了
you can't even fuckin' see straight.
你也忘了我在这一切当中是什么角色
And you forgot who the fuck I am in all of this.
问题就在这里 妈
That's the thing, Mom.
我知道你是什么角色
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表