剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
for once in your fucking life?
我已经都不碰这种破事了
Okay? I was outta this shit
可为了救你又再回来了
and I doubled back to save your ass
还因为这失去了我的家人
and I lost my fuckin'family over it.
我的生活分崩离析
My life is falling apart.
而我甚至都不能谈
And I can't even talk about it
因为这从来都比不上塔里克的危机
because it never trumps the latest Tariq crisis.
你生活中发生的一切
Everything going on in your life
总是比我的更重要
is always more fucking important than mine.
也许这 这就是我的发泄渠道
Maybe this...maybe this right here is my fucking outlet.
这是你的发泄渠道
This is your fuckin' outlet, nigga?
学学怎么像我一样每天都
Learn how to take this shit on the chin
接受这些破事吧
like I do every day!
我学不来因为我不是你
I can't'cause I'm not you!
你说得对
You're right.
你不是我
You're not me.
塔里克
Tariq!
靠
Fuck!
收到你信息了 什么事
I got your text. What's up?
听说你在找房♥子
I hear you're lookin' for your own place.
是 所以呢
Yeah, so?
你知道你还是可以住家里的吧 德鲁
You know you can still stay in the house, Dru.
那个房♥间永远都是你的
That room's gonna forever be yours.
不用了 -德鲁 听着
- No, I'm good. - Dru, listen, listen.
我只想修复我们的关系
I just wanna make things right between us.
我说的是真心话 家人第一是我的首要事项
I meant what I said. Family first is my priority.
你真是个变♥态♥ 你知道吗
You are a sick individual. You know that?
听着 你注意自己接下来要说的话 孩子
Listen, you watch what comes outta your mouth next, boy.
我还是你妈 -你竟然敢厚脸皮
I'm still your mother. You have the audacity
用爸说过的话 就跟你没弄死他一样
to use Papi's words like you didn't fuckin'kill him.
根本就影响不到你
It doesn't even faze you.
”家人第一”就是个屁
"Family first" don't mean shit no more!
这只是你用来
It's just a phrase you use
控制和操纵我们的一句话而已
to control and manipulate us.
家人对你来说只是生意
Family's just business to you.
我所做的一切都是为了这个家
Everything I've done with this business was for this family!
什么家 莫奈
What family, Monet?
你给塔里克
You gave Tariq
和凯恩开绿灯 让他们杀了我跟黛安娜
and Cane the greenlight to kill me and Diana.
昨天你拿枪指着
You had a gun in your child's face
你孩子的脸
yesterday.
这还不是第一次
And it wasn't the first time.
你毁了我们这个家
You destroyed our family.
别
Don't.
你还能站在这儿喘气
And your ass is still standing here breathing
也是因为我
because of me.
所以你可能要听一下
So you might want to listen.
是 行
Yeah, a'ight.
靠
Shit.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right. You're right.
你说得对 德鲁
You're right, Dru.
我想说我做的每个选择都是为了你们这些孩子
I wanna say that every choice I made was for you kids,
但我把生意放在了第一位
but I put the business first.
现在我可以承认了
And I can admit that now.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
我以前从没听过你说这话 所以
I never heard you say that shit before, so...
真不容易啊
Finally.
也许大多数母亲
Maybe most mothers
不会像我这样做事
don't do things the way I do'em.
他们中的大多数永远不会走到我这个境地
And most of them would never find themselves in my position.
但是这个世界上
But the one thing in this world
对我来说最重要的事
that means the most to me,
对我来说就是一切的 就是你们这几个孩子
that means everything to me, is you kids.
我想让这个家庭重新团聚
I wanna bring the family back together.
但为了做到这一点
But in order to do that,
我必须把生意重新做起来
I'ma have to bring the business back.
但这次 生意会为家族服务 德鲁
But this time, the business will serve the family, Dru.
而不是反过来 我向你保证
Not the other way around. I promise you.
但我们需要货
But we gonna need some product.
我知道哪儿能弄到
I know where we can get some.
好 所以你加入了 -不是
Okay, so- so you're in? - No.
不 我只做一次
No. I am one and done.
我要分成
I'ma need a cut.
这样我才能安顿下来
Just so I can get myself set up
继续我的艺术生涯
so I can work on my art.
我不想再跟这个生意有任何瓜葛了 莫奈
I don't want shit else to do with this business, Monet.
但如果你 如果你说的是真心话
But if you...if you really meant what you said
要让家人团聚
about being a real family.
这点我同意
I'm in on that.
明白了
Understood.
那跟我说说怎么办吧
So tell me how.
我们需要能办事的
We gon' need soldiers.
该死的塔里克不接我电♥话♥
Fuckin' Tariq won't answer any of my fuckin' calls.
他会回心转意的 来
He'll come around. Come here.
听着 很抱歉他说了那些话
Look, I'm sorry about what he said.
他只是气坏了 一般没这么混♥蛋♥的
He was just pissed. He's not usually a dick.
你不用替他道歉
You don't have to apologize for him.
我早就觉得他是个混♥蛋♥了
I thought he was a dick way before today.
听起来
And from what it sounded like,
他真的需要好好审视下自己
he really needs to take a look in the mirror.
他没资格评判我
He has no room to judge me.
当然
For sure.
我就知道你会同意
I knew you'd agree.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我给了他一个小小的 惊喜
I gave him a little...surprise.
你知道他说他没有的那个发泄渠道吧
You know that outlet he said he didn't have?
我还记得我嗑药时的顿悟
Man, I remember the epiphany I had when I did acid.
天 就像是我第一次真正
God. It was like I was really seeing myself
看清了自己 -好了
for the first time. - Okay.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我在塔里克的水瓶里滴了几滴迷幻剂
I put a couple drops of acid in Tariq's water bottle.
什么 你特么开什么玩笑
What- - A- are you fucking kidding me?
塔里克连烟都基本不抽 这可能真会把他弄出事
Tariq barely even smokes. This could really fuck him up!
是 也许这就是问题所在 没有人比塔里克
Yeah, maybe that's his problem. I don't know a single person
更需要毒品的了
who needs a jay more than Tariq.
你什么时候放的 -之前 在糖果店
When did you do this? - Earlier, at the candy store.
是迷幻剂啦 又不是芬太尼
It- it was acid, not fentanyl.
不 不行
No, it's not okay!
你特么在开什么玩笑 -布雷登
Are you fucking kidding me? - Brayden!
里克 里克
Riq. Riql
你还好吗
You okay, bro?
你还好吗
Bro, are you okay?
里克
Riq?
里克 -别特么碰我
Riq. - Don't fuckin' touch me.
冷静 有我在呢
Stay calm, bro. I got you.
爸爸
Daddy!
怎么样呀 今天过得怎么样 -挺好的
What's up? How's your day? - Good.
你跟她说了吗
Did you tell her?
说了
Yes.
想这么做
Been wanting to do this
很久了
for a long time.
你撒谎 你骗人
You liedl You lied!
你答应过我你会离开的
You promised me that you'd get out!
你答应过我的 塔里克
You promised me, Tariq.
你答应过我的
You promised me!
你答应过我你会离开的
You promised me that you'd get out.
你答应过的
You promised! You promised!
你答应过的 塔里克 你答应过我的
You promised, Tariq! You promised me!
他们说这是个繁华大都市
♪`They say It's a big rich town♪
我却来自贫穷的最底层
♪`I just come from The poorest part ♪
明亮的灯光 城市生活 -你来这里干嘛 孩子
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表