剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Yo, who the fuck is Angela Valdez?
联邦检察官
Federal prosecutor.
她是我爸的女人
She was my dad's bitch.
萨克斯的文件里什么都有
Saxe kept a file of everything.
等我查完绿卡的事
And after I got into the green cards,
我就能把剩下的补上了
I was able to fill in the rest.
你现在跑了
You leave now,
我就会申请一张逮捕令
I get an arrest warrant for the large quantities of drugs
说你在为诺玛的犯罪网络运送大量毒品
you're moving for Noma's criminal network, hm?
我知道 -草
I know- - Oh shit.
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
放下枪 你的麻烦够多了
Put that gun down. You're in enough trouble.
塔里克 什么鬼 -你特么冷静点 B
Tariq, what the fuck? l- Calm the fuck down, B!
他在吓唬咱们呢 好吗 他没可能弄到逮捕令
He's bluffing, a'ight? He ain't got no fucking warrant.
联调局的人从不单枪匹马
The feds never roll alone.
但你 你打算怎么做
But still, what are you...what are you gonna do,
要杀一个联邦探员吗
kill a federal agent?
我有计划
I got a plan.
是吗 那你特么快点说啊
Yeah? Well, I'd love to fuckin' hear it.
这个U盘我拿走了
I'm taking this hard drive.
去把诺玛手下的手♥机♥拿过来
Go get the phone off Noma's guy.
去拿电♥话♥啊 -好 好
Take his fuckin phone! - Okay, okay.
草
Fuck.
快点 快点 -你特么快点
Come on, come on. Okay! - Hurry the fuck up, man.
特么到处都是血
There's fucking blood everywhere!
草 好吧 什么计划
Fuck. Okay, what's the plan?
我们马上就有筹码了
We about to get some fuckin' leverage.
给诺玛打电♥话♥
Call Noma!
我们 有麻烦了
We have...a problem.
是嘛 对今天来说很正常啊 什么事
Yeah, well, that's typical for today. What is it?
嘿 诺玛 你看到这混♥蛋♥了吗
Hey, yo, Noma, you see this fuck right here?
这个联邦探员一直在调查你的事
This the federal agent that's been digging in your business.
给她看你的警徽 你特么把警徽拿出来
Show her your badge. You wanna flash your shit, right?
给她看你的警徽
Show her your fuckin' badge!
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
我敢说你肯定想谨慎行事吧
Well, I was bettin on you to play the cautious game.
因为如果你不想被联调局查的话
Cause if you wanna stay off the federal fucking radar,
这个王八蛋就得死
this motherfucker has to go.
我可以替你动手 但是
I can make it happen for you, but
我需要咱们休战我才能帮你这个忙
I need a truce between us for that to happen.
我特么才不跟你玩这套 滚蛋吧
I'm not entertaining this bullshit. Fuck off.
听着 我可以现在就把证据上传
Listen, I can have this evidence uploaded to you ASAP
你可以自己看
so you can see for yourself.
但我答应你 诺玛 如果这混♥蛋♥活着
But I promise you, Noma, if this fuck is alive,
你就完蛋了
you lose everything.
我认真的 -塔里克 我
I mean that shit. - Tariq, I- -
你特么闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
特么闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
他为什么没死
Why isn't he dead?
我们应该接受他的求和
We should accept his truce.
你疯了吗 -如果我们不接受
Are you mad? - If we don't.
就要在大学校园里杀掉一个大学生
we kill a college student on his campus
还有一个联邦探员被绑♥架♥或者被杀
while a federal agent is either kidnapped or killed.
所有执法部门都会来找上门来
AlI of law enforcement will be after us.
这特么怎么可能 我一直这么小小心
How is this fucking possible? I've been so careful.
当局在调查隆巴迪的谋杀案
With the authorities looking into Lombardi's murder,
我们不能冒险回意大利 对吧
we can't risk going back to Italy, now can we?
我们只能留在这
All we have is right here.
这个险能冒吗
Can we risk it?
他敢动我女儿
He went after my daughter.
这事我没法原谅
Now that shit is unforgivable.
但我不能让这孩子毁了我
But this kid won't be my undoing.
等一切尘埃落定
And when the smoke settles,
我要把他 还有他爱的人
I want him, and everything he loves,
都杀了
killed.
你现在可以活着 塔里克
You can live for the time being, Tariq.
但是别让我再听说你散货
But I never wanna hear of you moving product.
连一片阿司匹林都不许卖♥♥
Not as much as a fucking aspirin.
这就是你要求和的代价
Now that's the price for this truce.
好 成交
AlI right, it's done!
听着 我们得想个办法收拾掉这个烂摊子 B
Listen, we gotta find a way to clean this shit up, B.
怎么收拾 已经特么一团糟了 塔里克
Yeah. How? It's a fucking mess, Tariq.
听着 我可以搞定的 你用枪指着他别挪开 走了
Listen, I got this, all right? Keep your gun on him. Come on.
我把指纹印到他的枪上
I'lI get my prints on the fed's gun
这样看上去好像是我♥干♥掉了枪手
so it looks like I took out the shooter.
报♥警♥说有枪击
Call in a shooter, ditch the guns
赶在警♥察♥挤满这个地方之前
and the money before this fucking place
把枪和钱都扔了 懂了吗
is full of cops, all right?
放心 我用学校电♥话♥打
Bet. I'll use a campus phone.
我来解决这个王八蛋
I'lI take care of this motherfucker.
车里见 走吧
I'll meet you in the car. Go.
拜托了 塔里克 不要这么做
Please. Tariq, you don't wanna do this.
你知道认识你阿姨安吉拉是我爸这辈子遇到的
Now, you know your Aunt Angela was the worst fucking thing
最糟心的一件事
to ever happen to my dad.
很显然 她遇到他也是活该
And obviously he wasn't too good for her either.
你也一样
Or for you.
校园保卫处
Campus security.
你好 是 -你有什么紧急情况
Hi, yes. What's your emergency?
我想报告校园里有人持枪
Yeah, I wanna report someone with a weapon on campus.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize the person?
我看不清他们的脸 但他们有枪
Yeah, I couldn't make out their face but they had a gun.
你确定是枪吗 -对 我听见枪响了
Are you sure it was a gun? - Yeah, I heard gunshots.
请快点 我很害怕 叫警♥察♥来
Please hurry. I'm scared. Send police.
好 -我们在南楼停车场
Okay. We're in the south lot.
好 我们这就派人过去
AII right. We'll send units now.
谢谢
Thank you.
草
Fuck!
诺玛怎么能放过这个王八蛋
How Noma gonna let this motherfucker off the hook?
我♥草♥的
Fuck that.
她放弃悬赏 肯定是有理由的
She musta had a good reason for giving up the price on his head.
我特么才不在乎
Fuck if I care.
我就假装没收到消息
I'ma act like I didn't get the fuckin'text.
凯恩 那
Cane, that's...
诺玛就是疯的 我们甚至不
Noma's fucking crazy, we don't even- -
王八蛋就在那
There go the motherfucker right there.
喂 -诺玛刚同意停战了
Hello? - Noma just agreed on a truce
但是凯恩一直不停追我
and this nigga Cane is following me.
如果他太接近我
If he gets too close,
我就会告诉他你们针对莫奈的计划
I'ma tell him exactly what y'all had planned for Monet.
你特么最好管住嘴
You better fuckin'not!
好 如果你不想让他知道
AlI right, so if y'all don't want him to know,
那你就给我拦住他
stop the nigga.
我知道你也在校园 我就在南楼停车场
I know you on campus. I'll be at the south parking lot.
草
Fuck!
我妈妈能撑过来吗
Is my mother gonna pull through?
我没法判断
It's not my place to say.
抱歉
Sorry.
你最好多陪陪她
It's best you spend some time with her.
我想你了 妈
I miss you, Ma.
护士
Nurse!
护士 护士 我需要帮忙 她醒了
Nurse! Nurse, I need help. She's waking up.
马上来
On my way.
妈 我就在你身边 拜托你撑住 撑住啊
Ma, I'm right here. Please stay right here. Stay with me.
这特么太疯狂了
Y'all, this is crazy!
我看到他下去了 我就拿上了枪
So I saw him go down, I grabbed the guy's gun
然后被迫开枪阻止了那个枪手
and did what I had to do to stop the shooter.
所以你说的意思是
So what you're saying is
你在联邦探员倒下之后拿到了他的枪
you were able to get the agent's gun after he went down
然后还还击了
and then return fire on the gunman?
对 我是说 一切都太快了
Yeah, I mean, it happened so fast
我都没过脑子
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表