剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
一字不差
Word- for- fucking- word.
听着 诺玛 如果我不觉得
Listen, Noma. I wouldn't be here
自己能说服你我是对的 我是不会来这里的
if Ididn't think I could convince you that I was right.
好吧 所以你能把你这该死的看门狗拉走吗
Okay? So could you please get your fucking guard dog off me?
你这次倒是挺有胆子
The balls on you, huh?
行吧 放了他
You know what? Release him.
要我来接手吗 夫人
You want me to take over, ma'am?
你先出去吧 奥比
Why don't you head out, Obi?
出去
Head out.
嗯 凯恩可以留下来
Yeah. Cane can stay
跟我解释为什么他认为把自动武器
and explain to me why he thinks it's a good idea
卖♥♥给他母亲认定想杀他的人
to sell automatic weapons to the same people
是个好主意
his mother thinks want to kill him.
诺玛 你确定你要 -奥比 行了
Noma, are you sure you want- - - Obi, please.
行了 奥比
Please, Obi.
你能边喝威士忌边聊吗
Can you have this conversation over a scotch?
行啊
Yeah.
嘿 二比 我回来找我的宝贝了 混♥蛋♥
Hey, 2- Bit, I'm back for my baby, motherfucker.
这狗东西要去哪儿
The fuck is this motherfucker goin'?
素食韩式烧烤
Vegan Korean barbecue.
你觉得这是假门面吗 -怎么 黑人就没有吃素的吗
Think it's a front? - What, the nigga can't be vegan?
吃素拯救世界二比
Save the world, 2- Bit.
我们还是要去兜一圈
We still taking the fucking ride.
这是事实
That's a fact.
只要我的备用钥匙能用 我就走
So long as my spare key works, I'm outta there.
宝贝 我想你了
Oh, baby, I missed you.
滚下我的车
Get the fuck outta my car!
混♥蛋♥ 这可是我的车
Motherfucker, this is my shit.
奥凯克先生
Mr. Okeke.
你有空吗
You have a minute?
当然
Of course.
我能为你做些什么 警官 -警探
How may I help you, officer...Detective.
卡特 纽约警局
Carter. NYPD.
我查到了你和一个人的通话记录
I tracked down some phone calls between you and a man
据说那个人上个月在斯坦斯菲尔德校园
who, uh, allegedly shot a federal officer
枪杀了一名联邦探员
on Stansfield's campus last month.
我一直在想 枪击事件
And I been thinking that...the shooting
可能不像大家说的那么简单明了
might not be as clear- cut as everyone says it was.
你一定是弄错了
You must be mistaken.
我和那些人没有任何关系
I have no connection to any people like- -
好吧 等一下 等等
Well, hold on now. Hold on.
那你和帮你哥一家人
What about your connection
拿到绿卡的那个人是什么关系呢
to whoever pushed through that green card for your brother?
因为这事发生得太快了
Cause that shit happened fast as fuck.
来得容易去得也快 对吧
Easy come, easy go, yeah?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
别担心
Don't worry.
我们待会再详谈
We're gonna talk more about it later.
你跟我走 把手放在车上
You're comin' with me. Hands on the car.
你身上有家伙吗 -肯定有啊
You clean? - Fuck no.
没带枪我是不会来跟你聊的 所以
And I ain't talkin' to you without my piece, so. ...
我也会带着我的枪 上车
I'm keepin' mine. Get in the car.
好吧 这是怎么回事
AlI right. What's this about?
我跟你实话实说 塔里克
I'lI come clean wit'you, Tariq.
我觉得我的孩子们不想去查是谁杀了我
I don't think my kids are looking to find out who shot me.
这跟我有什么关系
What that gotta do with me?
黛安娜说不是你 -因为本来就不是
Diana said it wasn't you. Cause it wasn't.
但你才是最有理由想要我死的人
But you're the one with the biggest reason to want me dead.
是啊 你还跟我说你跟汤米追杀我妈那事儿
Yeah, you also told me you ain't have nothin'to do
一点关系都没有呢
with Tommy goin' after my mother.
你信了吗
And you believe that?
那我为什么要相信
So why should I believe you wasn't the one
你不是开枪的人
that took them shots?
因为本来就不是我 好吗 莫奈
Because it wasn't me. All right, Monet?
我不知道你还想让我告诉你什么
I don't know what the fuck else you want me to tell you.
你为什么觉得我会去找塔莎的麻烦
Why the fuck you think I would come after Tasha?
因为凯特·伊根就是这么跟我说的
Cause that's what Kate Egan told me.
谁是凯特·伊根
Who the fuck is Kate Egan?
我们到底来这儿干嘛
Why the fuck are we here? Hm?
哟 我差点死了 这贱♥人♥是谁
Yo, I'm deadass. Who the fuck is this bitch
她说了什么
and what did she say?
她是汤米·伊根的妈妈
She's Tommy Egan's mother.
她告诉我你把塔莎的地址给了汤米
She told me that you gave Tommy Tasha's address.
为什么汤米那贱♥人♥妈
Why the fuck would Tommy's bitch- ass mother
会说那样的话
say some shit like that?
可能是想让你死什么的
Probably wanted you dead or something.
那可不
No shit.
问题是 是谁指使她这么做的
Question is, who put her up to this shit?
指使她的那个混♥蛋♥死定了
Cause that motherfucker's gonna die.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表