剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
and get paid while you at it.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
你说你在哪儿找到这个的来着
Where did you say you find this at again?
校园里
On campus.
跟你说过了
I told you that.
是
Right.
但这事儿真的有点说不通 艾菲
But shit ain't really addin' up, Effie.
具体在哪儿找到的
Where specifically?
我手下刚回复我
Because my guy just got back to me
他从没听说过罗曼在斯坦斯菲尔德贩毒
and he never heard of Roman dealing at Stansfield.
搞什么啊 凯恩
What the fuck, Cane?
你没听见我跟你说话吗
You don't hear me talking to you?
等我申请完再说行吗
Can we table this until I'm finished with my application?
诺玛说要把罗曼排除在外
Noma said take Roman off the table,
你也是这么做的
that's exactly what you did.
任务完成
Job done.
你说得对
You right.
说得对 我只是说啊
You're right. I'm just saying.
我有种预感 我觉得
I got a feeling. I mean, I feel like
我怎么知道你跟塔里克不是放长线钓大鱼
How do I know you and Tariq ain't tryin' to run a long game?
因为完全说不通啊
Because that makes no fucking sense.
我为什么要破坏自己的出路
Why would I mess up my own exit strategy?
尤其是你和跟我们老板乱搞的时候
Especially when you out here fuckin' on our boss
就跟这是个好主意一样
like that's a good idea.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
你以为我傻吗
Do you think I'm fucking stupid?
大兄弟 我看见了
Nigga, I saw you.
你是被什么吸引了呢
What did it for you?
是她威胁要杀了我们的时候
Was it when she threatened to kill us
还是她把莫奈踢出局的时候
or when she stood up to Monet?
我不知道 如果你嫉妒就直说
I don't know. If you jealous, just say that.
想得美
Nigga, you wish.
我只是觉得很有意思 你这边指责我
I just think it's funny how you're accusing me of stuff
可你却在外面破坏我们底线
but you out here fuckin our bottom line.
我就不该为了帮你错过我的面试
Never shoulda missed my interview helping you.
听着 我没什么机器人带我离开纽约
Look. I don't have robot shit takin me outta New York.
你知道吗 我也在考虑我的长线计划
You know? I'm thinking about my long game too.
很好
Great.
我还有机器人的破事要做
Well, I have robot shit to do.
行吧
AlI right.
有访客 小姐
You have a visitor, miss.
地方不错
Nice place.
不过 我觉得你不是那种
Although, you didn't really strike me
喜欢抱枕的人
as the throw pillow type.
有何贵干 麦克莱恩先生
How can I help you, Mr. MacLean?
直入正题 行吧
Oh, right to it. Okay, well,
我准备了关于
I've, uh, prepared documentation
奥比和科内·奥凯克的文件
regarding Obi and Kene Okeke.
文件 -是的
Documentation? -Yes.
你对奥比的事了解多少
What is it you think you know about Obi?
我知道自从他被卡特警探问话后
I know my associate has been unable to reach him
我的同事就联♥系♥不上他了
since he was questioned by Detective Carter.
那些文件
Hm. Those documents,
那些文件显示兄弟俩去了迪拜
those documents show the brothers traveled to Dubai
那里没有引渡风险
where they run no risk of extradition.
以防当局问起
You know, just in case the authorities should ask.
为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
我的工作就是为
It's my job to close loops like this
你这样的人善后
for people like you.
我这样的人 -是的
People like me? -Yeah.
我是哪样的人呢 麦克莱恩先生
Who am I, Mr. MacLean?
你是个生意人
You're a businesswoman.
背后被人盯着
...with a target on her back.
我还可以为你做其他事
And I can do other things for you as well.
当然要收取费用的
For a price, of course.
我很乐意边喝边谈
Which I'd be happy to discuss over drinks.
你真是个厚脸皮的混♥蛋♥哈
You're a cheeky motherfucker, aren't you?
看情况
Depends.
你喜欢厚脸皮的混♥蛋♥吗
You like cheeky motherfuckers?
改天吧
Rain check.
但显然我 知道去哪找你
But obviously I I know where to find you.
当他们解决问题 并留下来面对
♪ When they worked it out And stayed ♪
他们真的很在乎
♪And they really Were about it ♪
他们从未逃避 -从未逃避
♪And they never ran away ♪ -Never ran away!
那就是老派的爱情
♪That's that old -school love ♪
来吧 耶
Come on. Yeah.
那就是老派的爱情
♪That old -school love ♪
嘿 一次
Hey. One time.
那就是老派的爱
♪That's that old -school love ♪
等等 等等
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. Hold on. Hold on.
很不错哦
Yo, that was crazy!
是 听起来真的挺棒的
Yeah, that sounded, like, really good.
这东西要火了
This shit bout to go crazy.
是啊 -是 很棒
Yeah! -Yeah, that was dope.
天 妞 你这就已经有个粉丝了啊
Damn, girl. How you already got a groupie?
小心 -你们太夸张了
Be careful. Y'all are too much.
好了 来吧
AlI right, come on.
你知道所有乐队都是这么解散的吧
Yo. You know that's how all groups break up, right?
嗯
Yeah. Uh -huh,
但你还是得付钱 沃尔特·怀特
but you still gotta pay, Walter White.
放松 天命真女
Relax, Destiny's Child.
抱歉打扰
Sorry for interrupting.
没关系
It's all good.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的只是
Yeah. Just...
生活中有很多事失控了
a lot of shit's out of control in my life right now
我觉得自己很失败
and I just...I feel like a fuck -up, you know?
听起来你需要这个
Sounds like you could use it.
失败先生
Mr. Fuck -up.
好受些了吗
You feel better?
不能这么固执吧
You can't be that persistent.
靠
Fuck.
你这么晚来干什么
Why are you here so late?
处理了早些时候的威胁
Took care of that threat from earlier.
没必要跑过来告诉我这事的
Didn't need to come here to tell me that.
但
But, um...
我想了想你之前说的话
thought about what you said earlier.
关于我想要什么
About what I want.
我觉得我们会是个很棒的团队
I think we make a great team.
现在我们成团队了哈
So we're a team now, hm?
当然了
Hell yeah.
我就是不明白 我没法接受
♪I just don't get it I can't fuck wit' it ♪
我会继续赢下去
♪I'lI keep on winnin'♪
这太糟糕了
♪ This just too bad Too bad ♪
我要骑在你头上 就像一辆该死的破车
♪I'm'bout to get on your head Like a muhfuckin' durag ♪
在你身上拉屎还不够
♪And shittin'on you Ain't enough ♪
我刚开着蓝色捷豹到你女朋友家
♪I just pulled up to yo Shawty crib in a blue ♪ag ♪
当然不是空手去的
♪Not empty -handed, of course ♪
她一年前给我发了私信 说要买♥♥个新包
♪ She DM'd a year ago Talkin' a new bag ♪
我给了她那个还有凯莉·詹娜的东西
♪ Gave her that with Kylie Jenner little shit in it...♪
你♥他♥妈♥为什么盯得这么紧
Why the fuck you starin' so hard?
兄弟 我忍♥不住啊 她太辣了 就是有
Bro, I can't help it. She's so fire. There's just.
什么特别的地方
somethin'about her.
戴维斯那边怎么样了 -还不错
How'd it go with Davis? -It went a'ight.
我们有货了 现在得想办法
We got product, now we just gotta figure out
怎么卖♥♥出去
how we gon' move it.
所以我才叫你过来
That's why I told you to come here.
这就是我们卖♥♥货的方式
This, bro. This is how we move it.
你是说当个音乐粉丝 你就想出来了这个
You mean as a music groupie? This is what you came up with?
兄弟 看那边的周边商品桌
Bro, look at that merch table over there.
他们会卖♥♥整晚 人们真的很喜欢他们
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表