剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I feel it.
可能会更糟
Could be worse.
跟韦斯顿一样糟 -嘿 你是布雷登·韦斯顿吧
Could be a Weston. - Hey, uh, you're Brayden Weston.
我♥草♥泥马
Fuck you, man.
因为你们家人我妈连退休金都赔进去了
My mom lost her pension 'cause of your family.
你知道我才20吧
You know I'm 20 years old?
我跟那些事一毛钱关系都没有
I had nothing to do with that shit, right?
王八蛋
Dickhead.
不想这么混♥蛋♥ 但是
Not to be an asshole, but
我的生活也被毁了 -去你的吧
my life was ruined too. Man, fuck you.
你那个有钱的表亲
AII right, your rich- ass cousin
在房♥地♥产♥给你找了份好工作
got you a nice job in real estate.
你是没事了 -那工作滥透了
You'll be fine. The job sucks.
工作时间那么久
With all the hours I'm working,
连最低工资都拿不上
I'm barely making minimum wage.
再加上我还得穿成这样
Plus I gotta wear this bullshit.
哥们 我们散货那会儿赚的钱
Man, that money we was making from moving them products
真是太想当然了
I took it for granted, bro.
嘿 你知道如果我们还想散货
Hey, you know Noma will kill us ten different ways
诺玛会用上千种法子弄死我们吧
if we try to deal again.
就算我们想 也做不到啊
I mean, even if we wanted to, bro, we couldn't.
我们没货 没人脉
We have no product, we have no connect,
没有分销网络 我们玩儿完了
we have no distribution network. We're done.
屁都没有 -哥们 你编的故事他们信了
We don't got shit. - Bro, your cover story worked.
你没去坐牢 允许回学校了
You're not in prison, they let you back in,
还批了你的学生贷款
and they gave you student loans.
是啊 真好 欠的债更多了
Yeah, beautiful. More debt.
我特么都没钱还
And I have no fucking money to pay it off.
所以呢
So what?
真不敢相信我没预见到会发生这种事 哥们
Can't believe I ain't seen this shit coming, bro. Like
背叛不就是这样的
That's kinda how betrayal works.
是 但我本来应该比其他人聪明啊
Yeah, but I'm supposed to be smarter than everybody.
居然跟个傻缺似的
These motherfuckers blindsided me
让这帮王八蛋给耍了
like I'm some dumbass civilian.
也许我就不配再待在这行里
You know, maybe I don't deserve to be in the game no more.
哥们 我们不是刚说过
Bro, weren't we just talking about how nice it'd be
如果能做个普通大学生有多好吗
to just be a normal college student?
现在你终于可以了啊
Now you actually get to live that.
是 我是说 也许我太高估了这事
Yeah, I mean, maybe we overrated that shit.
塔里克·圣帕特里克
Tariq St. Patrick?
看来人气高也付不了账单哈
Guess the limelight doesn't pay the bills.
为了满足你经济援助计划中
To meet the substantial student contribution portion
大量学生供款部分
of your financial aid package,
我们给你分配了三份工作
we have assigned you three jobs:
健身房♥洗衣 图书馆 糖果店
gym laundry, library, candy shop.
如果你错过了超过两班
If you miss more than two shifts,
那就会影响你的奖学金
it can affect your award.
而且没错 你需要穿工服
And yes, you have to wear them.
谢谢 -下一个
Thank you. Next.
丢盔弃甲的感觉不太好
♪Dropped Disgrace Didn't feel so great ♪
所以我潜水 真的需要找到自己的方向
♪ So I went dark Really had to find my way ♪
改变走势 如此投入
♪Change of flow Been so devoted ♪
改变动机 重新开始
♪ Really had a change of motive Brand- new focus j
你胳膊怎么样了 费利佩
How's that arm treating you, Felipe?
听着 我四处问过了 但没人知道
Look, I asked around. Nobody knows shit
到底是谁朝莫奈开的枪
about who took those shots at Monet.
错误答案 伙计 看来
That's the wrong answer, man. I guess I ain't
我给你的启发还不够啊
give you enough fuckin' inspiration.
启发 你把我胳膊扭断了 伙计
Inspiration? You broke my arm, man.
德鲁
Dru. - Huh?
德鲁 -抱歉
Dru. Sorry.
别这样啊伙计 -听着
Come on, man. Listen.
没必要这样的 -怎么着
It didn't have to be like this. - What,
你难道还要我撒谎吗
you want me to fucking lie?
我想你特么给我个答案
I want you to give me some fucking answers.
我去你♥妈♥的♥伙计 根本就查不出来
Fuck you, man. There ain't nothin'to find.
我们会回来的
We'll be back.
蠢货 -草泥马
Stupid. Fuck you, man.
草 -现在怎么着
Fuck! - Now what?
哥们 我特么就不明白了 黛安娜明明说是塔里克了
Nigga, I don't understand why I gotta keep breaking arms
为啥我还得两次弄断他胳膊
when Diana already said it was Tariq.
因为她搞错了 所以我们得弄清楚到底是谁干的
Because she was wrong. So let's find out who actually did it.
行吧
All right.
你带路啊 领袖
Lead the way, big man.
我只想复仇
♪I just want my revenge...s
你对斯坦福大学的工程学感兴趣
You're interested in the engineering coterm at Stanford.
我不知道他们还有空缺
I didn't know they had any openings.
学习任务很重 而且竞争很激烈
That's a lot of work and extremely competitive.
而且 还超贵的
And...super expensive.
这是对你未来的投资
It's an investment in your future.
还有一个面试机会
There's one more interview spot left.
你应该去试试
You should go for it.
明天下午6点 谢谢你 陈教授
6: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Thank you, Professor Chen.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
Really'bout to show'em When I blow up ♪
♪`I don't mean to be the one To talk about getting paid up ♪
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
♪Been blessed with my set I'm slashing the rest ♪
你得慢慢来 莫奈
You gotta ease up, Monet
上帝给了你两个肾
Lord blessed you with two kidneys
已经没了一个
and you've already lost one.
我知道该怎么做 J
I know what I gotta do, J.
该死 小时候你就这么烦人吗
Damn. You this annoying when we was kids?
拜托 妞儿 你穿的像我
Girl, please. You dressed like me,
说话像我 明明就是想变成我 可后来你就变了
talked like me, damn near wanted to be me. Until you didn't.
我们的生活方向不同了
Well, our lives took different directions.
可不是嘛
Ain't that the truth.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
奥比 过来
Obi, come here.
我可能找到解决货物过剩问题的办法了
I may have come upon a solution to our surplus problem.
ON 卡特警探真好
How kind of this Detective Carter
为我们开辟了新市场
to open a new market for us.
我知道这个毒品网络
I know this network.
他们是给俄♥罗♥斯♥人供货的
They supplied the Russians.
量大 需求稳定
High volume, steady demand.
正好可以弥补
Oh, just what we need
我们在欧洲失去的生意
to replace our lost business in Europe
同时让我们在那里保持低调
while we're laying low over there.
塔哈达家肯定不喜欢
The Tejadas won't like it.
谁在乎他们喜不喜欢
Who cares what they won't like.
告诉那个三人组 他们就只有
Tell our little trio they're just gonna have to go along
听着的份
with this one.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
立刻跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人安排会议
Set up a meeting with the Russians. Immediately.
我尽力而为
I'll do my best.
说到尽力
About that.
我一直在想 你是不是
I've been wondering if your best
把最好的一面展示给别人了
hasn't already been given away.
也许给了帮你弄到绿卡的人
Maybe to whoever got you those green cards
你之前一直求我帮你来着
you been begging me for.
我们是通过大使♥馆♥拿到的绿卡 夫人
We obtained those through the embassy, ma'am.
官方渠道
Hm. Official channels.
希望是吧
I hope so.
因为我们需要一段时间才能在美国 STARZ
Because it will take some time before we set up operations
建立起我们的运营网 STARZ
here in the States,
我希望我们在这段时间里能
and I'd like for our stay here to be
过的愉快点
pleasant.
这事你就不用担心了
You have nothing to worry about
我们不是应该为
Um, aren't we supposed to be doing prep
停职听证会做准备吗
for the suspension hearing?
再做几组就去
Just got a couple more sets.
那么 其他律师都怎么说
So...what are all the associates saying?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表