剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I see she's still alive.
因为事情发生了变化 艾菲
Yeah, cause things change, Effie.
很明显啊
Clearly.
你们俩超配的 超有爱的
You guys are super cute. Very cozy.
看来你对想要杀你的人
Guess you're more forgiving when someone tries to kill you
比想要保护你的人更宽容
than you are when they try to protect you.
艾菲 黛安娜最近经历了很多事
You know what Effie, um, Diana's going through a lot right now.
所以
So.
我看出来她好像刚刚怀孕三个月吧
Looks to me like she's going through her first trimester.
如果她想低调
If she's trying to keep that shit low,
告诉布鲁尚德里亚就太蠢了
te|ling BruShandria was just fucking stupid.
你闭嘴 -我还以为是瞎传的呢
You shut the fuck up- - - I thought it was a rumor,
但我看见黛安娜孕吐
but now that I see Diana throwing up,
我就明白了
it makes so much sense.
你还是管好自己吧 艾菲
Mind your fucking business, Effie.
拜托
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
矮油
Oh, shit.
是你的
It's yours.
你特么不是开玩笑吧 塔里克
You gotta be fucking kidding me, Tariq.
你打算怎么着
What is the plan?
艾菲 闭嘴行吗
Effie, shut the fuck up.
怎么着 你还打算玩过家家不成
What, you gonna start a family, play house?
然后打破世代的诅咒吗 -你特么闭嘴
Break some generational curses? - Shut the fuck up.
嘿 黛安娜
Oh, hey, Diana.
我正跟塔里克说呢
I was just telling Tariq
你应该考虑堕胎
that you should consider an abortion.
因为你们俩做父母的话 孩子肯定完蛋了
Because with you two as parents, your baby's screwed.
既然你这么想给人建议
Well, since you wanna give advice so damn bad,
不如我也给你点
here's some for you.
你再搞我哥
You keep fuckin' my brother,
诺玛就会一枪打爆你的头
Noma's gonna put a bullet in your skull.
你就那么喜欢做他的小贱♥人♥吗
You like being his little side piece that much?
那你就喜欢做他的呗
You like being his?
是个女的就会生孩子 黛安娜
Any bitch can make a baby, Diana.
你也没什么特别 -草泥马 艾菲
Doesn't make you special. Fuck you, Effie
草泥马 黛安娜
Fuck you, Diana.
听着
Listen.
别管她了 好吗
Listen, don't worry about that bitch, okay?
我特么才不在乎艾菲嫉不嫉妒
I don't give a fuck about no fuckin'jealous- ass Effie, okay?
我 我家人现在麻烦大了
Listen, my...my family is in serious trouble.
等会儿
Wait, wait
怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
什么鬼 -对啊
What the fuck? Yep.
黛安娜要杀了锡安
Diana's supposed to kill Zion.
好吧
Okay.
她说为什么了吗
Did she say why?
基本上就是莫奈让他们陷入了麻烦
Basically Monet got them in a situation with a plug.
说要么你杀了锡安 要么 你懂的
Said you gotta kill Zion or...you know.
好吧 那联♥系♥人是谁
AlI right, well, who's the connect?
黛安娜不肯说
Diana won't say.
锡安自己树的敌
Zion's racking up enemies.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
锡安今天试图杀了诺玛
Zion tried to kill Noma today.
但却弄死了
But murdered a government official
跟她合作的一个政♥府♥官员
she was working with instead.
害她损失了一大笔钱
Cost her a whole lot of money.
好吧
Okay.
所以诺玛现在想杀锡安
So let me guess. Noma wants to kill Zion now.
毫无疑问啊
Without a doubt.
所以黛安娜这是送我们一个礼物啊
So then, Diana just gave us a gift.
我们可以用这个重新和诺玛合作
We can use that to get back in with Noma.
我们 你说的是你自己吧 混♥蛋♥
By"we, °youmean"you, "motherfucker.
不管是什么情形 如果她想让那家伙死
Whatever the case may be, if she wants the nigga's head,
我们就可以利用这件事跟诺玛谈交易
we can use that kill and get a deal with Noma.
比我们和锡安之间的交易更好
Something better than what we already have with Zion.
你和我都能分到更多
More for you and more for me.
没错 -我来安排会面
Yes, exactly. Ill set up the meet.
有事吗 凯恩
What up, Cane?
斯库普 见到锡安了吗
What you want, Scoop? You seen Zion?
没见 我听说他躲起来了
Nah, I hear he's laying low.
行吧 你知道躲哪了吗
AlI right. You know where?
不知道
Nah.
就算我知道陪凭什么告诉你啊
Why the hell would I tell you if I did?
等会儿 我哪惹着你了
Wait, we got a fuckin' problem?
我哥昨晚在监狱里被人开枪杀了
Yeah, my brother got shot and tossed in jail last night.
靠的 这事跟我有什么关系
Motherfucker, what that got to do with me?
你和你那操蛋一家人害他那样的
You and the rest of your bitch- ass family put him therel
现在你打算冷静一点
Now you ready to chill the fuck out
告诉我你特么到底是什么意思了吗
and explain to me what the fuck you talkin'about?
还是说我就该扣动扳机
Or should I continue?
莫奈在找打手
Monet was looking for soldiers.
扎伊这么多年
And Zay eager ass
一直想加入你们
been wanting to get down with y'all for years.
你们要做的就是照顾好他 伙计
AII y'all had to do was take care of him, man.
那跟我也没有关系
Well, that ain't got shit to do with me.
好吗 下次你特么再朝我拔枪
AII right? And the next time you fuckin pull a gun on me
我保证就是你最后一次了
will be your last.
什么情况 红毛
What's the word, Red?
你叫我过来的 你偷的是谁的毒品
You called me here. Whose drugs you steal?
布莱斯顿海滩的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Brighton Beach Russians.
一个叫瓦迪姆的丑八怪是他们老大
Ran by this ugly motherfucker named Vadim.
操♥他♥妈♥的 怎么是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Fucking Russians?
瓦迪姆 他是个老滑头了
I know Vadim. He's a slippery fucker.
但我刚从码头把他的货都收缴了
But I just seized his, uh, product off the docks.
他怎么会这么快又找到新渠道的
How'd he get a new connect so fast?
我不知道啊
Look, I don't know.
我他妈又不是你的线人 我只知道他们确实在那儿
I'm not your fuckin CI. I just know they were there.
是吗
Is that it?
我可以确定的是
One thing for sure.
他们肯定不会
They ain't playing by none of them
守你那狗屁规矩
fucked- up rules you got going.
他们宁愿死 也不会做纽约警局的狗的
They'd rather be dead than to be fuckin' led by the NYPD.
瓦迪姆就他妈是个杀人犯
Vadim's a fuckin' killer
他根本不在乎别人会怎样
who don't give a shit about what happens to anybody.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你的消息
Well...thanks for the intel.
这也没有很难吧
That wasn't so fuckin' hard.
等会儿 你♥他♥妈♥别走 我
Wait, hold, hold, hold the fuck up. I
我给了你一个名字
I gave you a name.
我要德鲁回家
I want Dru home.
等他完成任务 我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'|| give you a call when his job is done.
你给我听好了 我的规矩是
See, what you need to know about my rules...
你说说呢
Enlighten me.
如果你伤害我的孩子
...is that you fuckin' hurt my kid,
那我一定会做掉你
and I'm comin' for you.
威胁执法人员
Threatening an officer of the law,
这是联邦重罪 红毛
well, that's a felony, Red.
你觉得我在乎吗 警官
I look like I give a fuck, officer?
那你觉得我在乎吗
Do I?
这玩意儿简直是反♥人♥类♥
Yo, this shit is inhumane.
他们怎么能给我们吃这些泔水
How they even allowed to feed us this mess?
至少今天是吃汉堡的
Yeah, well, at least it's hamburger day.
去他妈的汉堡
Fuck hamburger day.
好兄弟 科扬
Aw, my boy, Keyon.
别看那儿 我来了 宝贝
Nah, nah, don't look over here. I'm coming to you, baby.
我还有点饿
Kinda hungry too.
谢了
Thank you.
总之
Anyway
这他妈关你什么事
Fuck you care anyways?
等你律师搞定协议 你马上
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表