剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
还是别了
Oh, please don't.
我们的婚礼那么多双眼睛盯着呢
We have eyes on us at this wedding.
一切都要很完美
Everything must be perfect.
好吧 去它的吧 你说的对
AlI right, fuck it. You're right.
等婚礼后我再找她吧
I'll talk to her after the wedding.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, luv.
晚点再聊
Talk soon.
诺玛 卡特 还有他妈的尼科
Noma, Carter, fuckin' Nico.
我他妈再也受不了这些王八蛋了
I'm fuckin'tired of those motherfuckers
以为他们能搞死我
thinking they can stand against me.
我他妈是塔里克·圣帕特里克
I'm Tariq St. fuckin' Patrick.
我杀了自己的父亲
I killed my own fuckin' father.
他们以为我不会眼都不眨
And they think I won't fuckin' take em out
就把他们都干掉吗
without thinkin'twice?
背叛是很痛苦
Betrayal can be painful.
背叛是需要信任的 戴维斯
Betrayal requires trust, Davis.
我他妈背叛了我自己
I betrayed my fuckin' self.
我他妈唯一信任的就是我自己
Only person I could fuckin' trust is me.
好了 听着 够了
AII right, look, that- that's enough, okay?
我们得先冷静下来 好好想想
We need to calm ourselves down and think.
如果让情绪控制了自己
How can you come up with a master plan
你怎么能想出一个好计划来呢
if your emotions are in charge Tariq?
我需要你呼吸
I need you to breathe.
戴维斯 我他妈在呼吸呢
Davis, I'm fuckin' breathin'.
你看不见吗
Can't you see that?
问题是他们也在想
The problem is that so are they.
我明白 我们慢慢再考虑那一层
I get that, and we'll get to that.
现在 我需要你呼吸
But for now, I need you to breathe.
我不用你叫我怎么呼吸
I don't need a lesson on how to fuckin' breathe.
我需要的是只军队
I need an army.
所以你到底站不站我这边
So you with me or what?
卡特和诺玛必须死
It's time for Carter and Noma to go.
你有问题吗
You got a problem with that?
妈 对付卡特就是自寻死路
Ma, goin' after Carter is a death wish.
那你觉得他们发现我没死
What the fuck you think they gonna do
他们会怎么做呢
when they find out I'm alive?
我们得先下手
We gotta take them out first.
我爱你们俩
Look, I love you both,
如果不是你们俩 我早死了
and if it weren't for y'all, I'd be dead right now.
我没法报答你们
I can't repay you for that loyalty.
现在 塔里克马上就到了
Now, Tariq could be here any minute,
所以我们可以一起想办法
so we could figure this shit out.
我需要你们都站在我这边
I want you all to stand with me.
但你们是成年人了
But you're grown,
可以自己做出决定
and capable of making your own decisions.
无论如何 我都爱你们
Either way, it's all love.
我支持你 我加入
Well, I got you. I'm in.
我也站你 妈
I'm with you, Ma.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你们
I love you.
我们就这么干吧
Let's go do this shit.
我知道你肯定有计划了
I done know your big brain got a plan,
所以你说吧
So, let's hear it.
既然凯恩和诺玛周六结婚
Well, being that Cane and Noma are getting married on Saturday,
我觉得那就是我们干掉她的好日子
I say that's the day we take our shot at her.
他们在门口会查枪的
They checkin weapons at the door.
我们得另外想办法把枪带进去
We gotta find another way to get a gun in.
不行
Nah, hell no.
我不能在诺玛站在我儿子身边时
I ain't takin'no shots at Noma
朝她开枪
with my son standin next to her.
你怎么知道凯恩没和诺玛合作
How you know Cane ain't workin' with Noma?
他是我儿子 所以我他妈知道
He's my son. That's how the fuck I know.
所以为什么你儿子不能跟我们一起搞定这件事
So why isn't your fuckin' son here figurin' this out with us?
好了 听着 我们认为凯恩
Okay look, we don't think Cane
不知道诺玛和卡特要除掉我们的计划
knew about Noma and Carter's plan to take y'all out.
但是我们也不能指望他掉转枪口对付诺玛
But, we can't count on him to turn against Noma.
靠 那就在她走上红毯之前就动手
Man, just kill the bitch before she walks down the aisle.
这就是你的法律顾问给的意见吗
And that's your legal advice?
那他妈风险太大了
That's risky as fuck.
你知道现场全是目击者吧
Now you know there's gonna be hella witnesses there.
而且她身边肯定都是保镖
And she's gonna be surrounded by her guards,
所以 下一个计划
so, next plan.
行 那我们就在招待会后动手
A'ight, then we do it after the reception.
凯恩和诺玛会去乐天♥皇♥宫酒店
Cane and Noma are going to the Lotte Palace,
我们可以在那动手
we can take the shot there.
什么毛病 你们都聋了吗
What the fuck? Are y'all deaf?
我说过不能在他在的时候
I said I don't want him nowhere near this shit
动手杀她
when it goes down.
好吧 那我们就拉开他们俩的距离
AlI right, but we create distance between the two.
简单
Simple.
黛安娜跟他们到酒店
Diana'll follow them to the hotel,
她在大堂里拦住凯恩
she'll corner Cane in the lobby.
我就抱怨莫奈 说点家长里短
I'lI complain about Monet. Talk about family drama.
我知道诺玛不在乎这些
I know Noma don't give a fuck about that,
所以她会自行离开
so, she'll bounce.
没错 德鲁就在楼上等着
Exactly. Dru will be upstairs waiting.
那卡特呢
And Detective Carter?
德鲁 你最了解他 你觉得我们怎么除掉他合适
Dru, you know him best. So how do we get at him?
我们可以在他
We could get him
去圣迈克尔教堂忏悔时动手
when he's doing confession at St. Michael's.
他每周六♥四♥点都会去
He goes every Saturday at four.
而且他总是去倒数第二个忏悔室
And he's always in the second to last confessional.
好 -行
Nice. Bet.
德鲁和黛安娜去参加婚礼
With Dru and Diana at the wedding,
塔里克 那就意味着动手杀卡特的只能是你
Tariq, that means you'll have to take out Carter.
那你♥他♥妈♥干嘛
So what the fuck are you gonna be doin'?
戴维斯就跟诺玛待一起吧
Well, Davis is gonna sit on Noma, okay?
他负责吸引她的注意力 这样她就不会注意到我们
He'll distract her, so that she's not onto us.
所以你觉得你自己一人就能走进教堂
So you think you can just march into a church by yourself
然后杀个警♥察♥吗
and kill a cop?
圣迈克尔到处都是探头
St. Michaels has tons of cameras,
你得先黑了它们才行 -艾菲可以处理
you gotta black em all out. Effie lcan handle that.
你说过动用所有人手
You said all hands on deck.
你那个白人兄弟呢
Where the fuck is your white boy?
还有其他人手呢
And where are the rest of the hands?
我不想把他卷进来
I don't want him involved, all right.
你♥他♥妈♥没有选择好嘛
Well, you ain't got a fuckin' choice.
我会开一辆失车在教堂后面等
Now, I'II be waitin' in back of the church in a burner car.
你把他弄出来 我们把他扔进后备箱
You bring him out, we throw his ass in the trunk,
之后他就消失了
you never hear from him again.
但你们需要布雷登和艾菲加入
But you gonna need Brayden and Effie on board.
没有他们你们搞不成
♪ust doesn't work without'em.
你要干嘛
So, what do you want?
肯定不是叫我出来闲扯的吧
Cause y'all ain't ask me here to kick it.
卡特和诺玛昨晚想找人做掉我和莫奈
Carter and Noma tried to take me and Monet out last night.
所以要开战了 -又开战
So now it's a fuckin' war. Again?
对 又
Yes, again.
我知道你一直想低调点
I know you been tryin' to lay low
所以这次你可以不参加
so you can sit this one out if you want.
不 去它的吧 有你就有我
Nah, fuck that. I want all the wars.
艾拉嗑药过量时你帮我过
You held it down for me when Elle OD'd.
我随时准备着 你想干什么都行
I'm ready. Whatever the fuck you need.
好兄弟
AlI right, bet.
但你♥他♥妈♥可不能嗑药 哥们
But that means I need no fuckin' drugs, bro.
我需要你保持清醒
I need your mind clear.
知道了 里克 我不嗑
Yeah, I got it, Riq. I'm fine.
听着 我还有事儿呢
Look, I got shit to do,
所以你们谁赶紧说 到底叫我来干嘛
so somebody please tell me why the fuck I'm here.
好吧 我要除掉卡特
AII right, Carter's take down.
要在一个有高级安保系统和保安的
It's happening at a church
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表