剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Pity.
然而 你熟悉这里的
You, however, are familiar
重要政♥治♥人物
with the important political players here.
据我所知
Now, it's my understanding that you have a friendship
你和泰特议员是朋友
with a Congressman Tate.
朋友这词有点重了
”Friendship”is, uh, a strong word.
我更愿意说成是
I'd classify it more like...
偶尔有来往
an occasional arrangement.
互利互惠吧 可以这么说
Mutual back scratching, so to speak.
那么在美国 政♥治♥舞台上
So who in the American political arena
我需要与谁达成协议
would I need to have an arrangement with
才能获得这些合同呢
in order to secure these contracts?
威力·亚当斯
You'll wanna talk to Wiley Adams
在参议员莱恩·卡迈克尔的
Works in Senator Len Carmichael's
政♥府♥联络办公室工作
government liaison office.
他的手深的可长了
His tentacles reach everywhere.
他为人好相处吗
Well, does he play nice with others?
价格合适就好相处 -我怎么联♥系♥上他
For the right price. - How do I get to him?
巧了
Just so happens
正好市长今晚要举办一场慈善宴会
there's a charity banquet the mayor's throwing tonight.
所有政♥治♥要员都会出席
AlI the political heavy hitters will be there.
威力·亚当斯会去
So will Wiley Adams.
他的助手凯文·格兰特也会去
And so will his aide, Kevin Grant.
你需要先过他这关
He's the one you need to get past.
守门人 -嗯
Hm. The gatekeeper. Yeah.
兜帽小子一步登天
Hood kid made good.
不好糊弄
Can't be wooed easily.
不像那些娘娘腔的政客们
Unlike most of these political pansies.
都能闻到从奥尔巴尼北部传来的狗屎味儿
Can smell the bullshit coming from as far north as Albany.
非常感谢你提供的情报
Your intel is greatly appreciated.
需要我给你什么
What will it cost me?
时机成熟我们再谈
We'll work that out when the time is right.
与此同时
In the interim,
我几点接你合适
what time am I picking you up?
很感谢你的提议
While I, uh, I do appreciate the offer,
但我今晚的陪同已经有人选了
I already have an escort in mind for the evening.
运气真好
Lucky man.
生活都是虚无的你怎么聊
How you talk about a life That ain't real? ♪
那不是真的
♪ That ain't real ♪
生活都是虚无的你怎么聊
j How you talk about a life That aint real? ♪
如果没上百万 你凭什么跟我谈
♪How you tryin' to talk With me if it ain't mills♪
听着 我会前进 不可能一动不动
♪Look, I make moves I can't stay still♪
从没陷入幻象 我始终如一地真实
♪Never fell into facades I remained real ♪
当时日艰难 我祈祷熬过去
♪When times get tough I just pray through it♪
我看到了结果 因为我坚持不懈
♪I see the resultsCause I stayed to it...♪
你确定吗
You sure about this?
嗯 我会没事的
Yeah, I'll be fine.
德鲁 你就做你该做的
Dru, just do what you gotta do
我们就能离开纽约
so we can get the fuck up outta New York.
还有 德鲁
And, Dru.
一定要注意安全
please be safe.
真的
For real.
有我在呢
I got you.
嘿 陌生人 -听着 萨利姆
Hey, stranger. - Look, Salim,
我知道你最不想联♥系♥的人就是我
I know I'm the last person you expected to hear from
还有谢谢你没玩消失
and thanks for not ghosting me,
但我真的得进去
but I really need to come in.
求你了
Please.
进来吧
Come on.
你要找什么吗
You lookin' for something?
你去的地方用不着这些
You ain't gonna be needin' none of that where you goin'.
就不该告诉你这个地方
Never shoulda told you about this spot.
是啊
Yeah.
也许还不该试图杀死莫奈呢
Probably shoulda never tried to kill Monet either.
你没什么好说的了吗
You ain't got shit to say for yourself?
你特么想让我说什么
What the fuck you want me to say?
说句”对不起”如何
How'bout"I'm sorry"?
因为你想杀死生我们的女人 从这里开始说吧
For trying to kill the woman who gave birth to us. Start there.
所以你生气
So you tight
是因为我们想杀了莫奈
cause we tried to kill Monet?
还是说我们没叫上你就动手了
Or cause we did it without you?
你知道我们为什么那么干吧
You do see why we did what we did, right?
不 我不知道 那特么是我们妈
No, nigga, I don't. That's our fuckin' moms.
洛伦佐还是我们爸呢
And Lorenzo was our pops!
她对我们那样 怎么就能既往不咎了
How the fuck does she get away with doing what she did to us?
她一直能侥幸过关
She keeps getting a pass.
游戏就是游戏 对吧 -是
The game is the game, right? - It is.
你过你觉得你做了这些事之后我还能留你一命
And you buggin' if you think I'ma let you live
那你就错了
after what you did, man.
草 不是吧 凯恩 -不行
Fuck. Come on, Cane. - Can't do it.
这就是为什么我们没跟你说
This is why we didn't tell you, you know?
因为你这辈子都在努力讨莫奈欢心
Because you've spent your whole life trying to make Monet happy.
结果呢 她还是不在乎 而且以后也不会在乎
And for what? She still don't give a fuck and she never will.
爸被她害死这事 你真的在乎吗
Do you even care that Papi is gone because of her?
我知道我们有矛盾
I know we had our issues.
我们都对爸有意见
We all had problems with Papi.
但他是我们爸 哥
But he was our fuckin' father, man.
她把他弄死了
She took him away.
你受到的痛苦和伤害呢
Where's all your pain and hurt over that?
你不知道他去世的时候
You don't know how I felt
我是什么感受 经历了什么
or what I went through when he died.
我为了家人把那些都放到一边
I put that shit to the side to be here for the family.
然后我特么得到了什么 德鲁
And what the fuck do I got for that, Dru?
没法像黛安娜一样去常青藤
Can't go to no Ivy League school like Diana.
没法像你一样成为毕加索
I'm no fuckin' Picasso like you, nigga.
我只知道这些
This is all I know.
你根本不想掺和这事
You didn't even wanna be in this shit, 6
他出狱以后会让你当他二把手吗
he get outta jail and make you his number two?
凯恩 凯恩
Cane. Cane.
兄弟
Nigga!
我只想他尊重我
I just wanted him to respect me.
明白吗 我想他眼里有我
Okay, I wanted him to see me.
能看见我能照顾好这个家 我可以的
To see I can hold down the family, man. I can.
莫奈剥夺了我这个机会 可我还是没想过杀她
And Monet robbed me of that but I still ain't try to kill her.
所你去你♥妈♥的♥
So fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥ -就
Fuck you, man. Just...
凯恩 拜托 就
Cane, come on, man. Just...just fuckin'- -
扣扳机
Pull the fuckin' trigger.
扣啊
Do it!
你要不开枪 我发誓
Cause if you don't, I promise to God
在一枪打爆你头之前我不会罢休
I won't stop until I put a fuckin' bullet in your head.
一小时内来我家
I need you at my home in one hour.
我忙着呢
I'm in the middle of something.
这是命令 不是请求
It's a demand. Not a request.
所有的男生都想要我
♪`AII of the boys They want me, so ♪
就是说我以前都听过
♪ That means I heard it All before...s
等等 什么叫没人知道它在哪
Wait, what do you mean no one knows where it is?
怎么回事
How does that work?
那是学校里的一个地下场所
It's an underground location on campus.
演出前几个小时 我们会
Couple hours before the show, we'll release it on socials
让学校里最红的网红把信息发网上
courtesy of the most popular influencers on campus.
然后 传出来的话就是
Then after that, word on the street is,
如果你没去这个派对
if you ain't at this party,
那你屁都不是
you ain't shit.
我没听明白 -好吧 这会创造需求
I don't get it. - Okay, well, it creates demand.
嘿 办几次派对后
Hey, after a few more parties,
大家就会追问下一个
people'll be asking for the next one
再下一个 再再下一个
and the next one and the next one
再再再下一个什么时候办
and the next one and the next one after that.
在你意识到之前 你和乐队
And before you know it, you and the band
已经拿到格莱美奖 签下唱片合约了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表