剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Yo. We're entrepreneurs.
我妈贩毒吗
Does my mom sell drugs?
你妈是个很厉害的女商人
Your mom is a badass businesswoman.
你这小屁孩真该多跟她学学
Something your little ass should strive to be more like
而不是跟这打听大人的事
instead of prying into grown folks'business.
大人的事
Grown folks.
拿去吧
But here, take this.
购物或者吃个早午餐 或者
Go shopping or brunch or...
拍个抖音之类的
make a TikTok or some shit.
我不会叫你♥爸♥的
I won't be calling you"Daddy. "
我们是来送礼的
We're here to bring you a gift.
之后 希望你别特么再来烦我们
After that, we would like to be left the fuck alone.
天 我觉得这就跟台破唱片机一样
Oh God, I just feel like I sound
一遍遍重复
like a broken fucking record.
你说了不算啊 红毛
You're not in charge, Red.
德鲁 我不知道
Dru, I don't know
你小时候是怎么忍♥她的
how you fucking dealt with this as a child.
什么礼物啊
What's the fucking gift?
斯特林·雷诺兹 诺玛要贿赂的人
Sterling Reynolds. That's who Noma needs to bribe
好搞定她的政♥府♥合同
in order to get her government contract under control.
用你那些高科技设备做个局 就能抓住她了
Set her up using your high- tech toys, and you got her.
政♥府♥合同
Government contract.
所以诺玛是要玩大的了
So this Noma, she's playing the majors, yeah?
就是说你要控制住那女人
Which means you'll have plenty on your hands
就有很多事要处理
trying to keep that bitch under control.
所以你是在担心
So that's what you worried about,
我工作跟生活的平衡吗 莫奈
my work- life balance, Monet?
我才不在乎呢
Oh, I don't give a fuck.
莫奈说得对
Monet's right.
拿下诺玛 就不需要我们了
You got Noma, you don't need us.
滚吧
Get the fuck outta here.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
你们随时待命 我会告诉你们接下来要干什么
You stay ready, I'll let you know what's next.
走了 德鲁
Let's go, Dru.
德鲁
Dru.
德鲁
Dru!
你为什么要这样
Why you doing this?
为什么这么做啊
Why you acting like this?
妈 我不是针对你
Ma, don't make it personal.
德鲁 这不是你想要的
Look, Dru, this is not what you want.
你不是这种人
This is not who you are.
听条子的话 把他当老大一样
Answering to a fucking cop? I mean, reporting to him
跟他汇报
like he's your fuckin' boss or some shit.
你在 你在干嘛啊
What are you...what are you doing?
这是我自己做出的决定 莫奈
I make my own choices, Monet.
你跟凯恩没资格决定我该成为什么样的人
You and Cane do not get to decide who I'm gonna be.
我之所以联♥系♥卡特 向他汇报是因为
And I had to call Carter and loop him in
如果我不这么做 他那个特别行动组就会追杀我们
'cause if I didn't, his fucking task force woulda hunted us down
把我们都干掉
and killed us.
我没背叛这个家 明白吗
I didn't betray this family, okay?
我拯救了这个家 你该谢我才是
I saved this fucking family, and you're fucking welcome.
那退出这行的想法呢 你的艺术追求呢
What about quittin' the business? Your art?
也许跟这行没关系
Maybe it wasn't...about the business.
也许是要跟自家人做生意有关
Maybe it was just doing business with family.
急特么什么啊
Chill the fuck out!
他对你来说算什么
Who the fuck is he to you?
你♥爸♥的替代品吗
Your father substitute?
你特么认真的吗
Are you fucking serious right- -
我不需要什么替代品
I shouldn't need a fucking substitute!
他信任我 让我去办
Look, I am being trusted
一些大事
to handle some king- size shit right now...
我喜欢这种感觉 这就是它对我的意义
and I like it. So that's what it means to me.
你记住 你血管里留的
Look, you remember, it's still my blood
还是我的血
that runs through your veins.
你是塔哈达家的人
You are a Tejada.
不管怎样
No matter what.
我走出了我需要的那步
♪I took the steps That I needed, see ♪
不在乎谁相信我
♪Don't care Who believed in me ♪
干嘛
What?
我知道你说过我们不用谈了 但
I know you said we didn't need to talk, but...
反正我来都来了 好吧
I'm here anyways. All right?
我想努力保护我的未来
I'm trying to secure my future
就像你保护你的未来一样
the same way you doing wit'yours.
之前我们为这事吵过 你已经说过这话了
We had this argument before and you said that already.
所以你不仅研究机器人
Oh, wow. So not only do you do robot shit,
你本身也是机器人哈 真行
but you're an actual robot. That's crazy.
我在忙诺玛的任务
I am working on Noma's assignment
得回去做事了 所以
and I have to get back to it, so...
对了 恭喜啊
Congrats, by the way.
告诉我你在哪儿注册
Let me know where you register.
俱乐部倒闭了
Club's down, man.
什么叫俱乐部倒闭了
What the fuck you mean club's down, man?
大楼今天被人买♥♥了
Building got bought today.
谁买♥♥了
By who?
某个不愿透露身份的有钱人
Some very rich motherfucker who didn't wanna be identified.
兄弟 你说什么呢
Nigga, what the fuck you talking about?
差点忘了
Oh, I forgot.
有人给你留了这个
Somebody left you this.
那是老派的爱
♪That's that old school love ♪
来吧耶
♪Come on, yeah ♪
那老派的爱
♪That old school love ♪
嘿 曾几何时
♪Hey, one time ♪
里克 我需要你
Yo, Riq. I need you
什么事 跟艾拉有关吗
What's up? This about Elle?
是
Yeah.
我用她手♥机♥联♥系♥上了
I used her phone to re- up with the dirtbag
卖♥♥她毒品的混♥蛋♥
who sold her the tainted shit.
你今晚能跟我一起去找他吗
You down to pay him a visit tonight?
你打算怎么做
Shit, what you got in mind?
我想吓吓那王八蛋
I just wanna scare the motherfucker.
行 没问题
A'ight, bet.
凯恩 想玩儿是吧
A'ight, Cane, you wanna play games?
那就玩儿 混♥蛋♥
Let's play, motherfucker.
这哥们
This nigga.
新房♥东把租金抬得堪比第五大道
New owner's jackin' up the rent like it's Fifth Ave.
我们得新找个地方了
So we might need to find a new spot.
没事 我已经找好
No sweat. I've already identified
另一栋可用的楼了
another building we can use.
响鼓不用重锤敲
A good soldier never waits.
所以 诺玛
So, Noma.
听说她有进一步行动了
I'm hearing she's making more moves.
嗯 我已经有应对她的方案了
Yeah, I already got a plan for her.
我觉得我们应该更狠点
I think maybe we should hit harder.
她在给下东区的意大利人提供枪♥支♥
She's providing guns for the Italians in the Lower East now.
你确定吗 -相当确定
You certain about this? - Absolutely.
她正一点点接管这个城市
She's taking over the city hood by hood,
可能导致更多暴♥力♥行为
and it could mean more violence.
如果不能出手打击
So how is this information useful
这些信息有什么用呢
if I can't strike?
今晚她有批枪会运进来
She's got a gun shipment comin' in tonight.
我的人会遭遇抵抗吗
My guys gonna face any resistance?
都在你们的可控范围内
Nothing y'all can't handle.
自然的恶同道德上的恶比较
So natural evil versus moral evil.
好吧 地震相比于谋杀
Okay? An earthquake versus murder.
在他的著作中
Now, in his writings,
尼采反对众生皆恶的概念
Nietzsche argues against the concept of evil altogether.
这是否描述了一个道德现实
Does that describe a moral reality?
尼采认为 最具智慧的人会以更多标准
Well, Nietzsche said the wisest man would be able
来区分人类 而不仅仅是善与恶
to categorize people by more than just good and evil.
对我来说 在一个宗教家庭中长大
For me, having grown up in a religious household,
邪恶这个词被滥用太多次了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表