剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
可现在你们大哥感觉自己说了算
And right now your brother's out here feeling himself,
做出所有的决定
making all the decisions
而我只能在旁边官网
while I been out on the sidelines.
你知道凯恩的
You know Cane.
他总想说了算嘛
He's always wanted to be in charge.
嗯 而且他对那些想把我♥干♥掉的人
Yeah, and he took a lot of interest in them bullets
很感兴趣
taking me out.
什么 不 妈
What? No, Ma.
不可能 这想法太疯狂了
No way. That's crazy.
对啊 凯恩绝不会这么做的 一万年都不可能
Yeah, Cane would never. Not in a million years.
我可不敢保证
I'm not so sure.
你们都没找到其它线索
Y'all ain't got no other leads.
我们会查出来是谁干的
We'll find out who did it.
你放心 我们保证
We got you. We promise.
塔里克 你来干嘛
Tariq, what are you doing?
不是应该今晚打电♥话♥吗
You were supposed to call tonight.
我去你们住的地方了
I mean, I went by the house
雅思敏说你在这工作
and Yasmine said this is where you worked.
是 证人保护计划的人不怎么痛快
Yeah, well, WITSEC wasn't too thrilled
因为不得不重新安置我们
when they had to relocate us.
所以 我们就来这了
So yeah, here we are.
在这个破烂小镇里
In this cheap- ass town
而我只能在这工作 呲触
where this is the only damn job.
妈 这特么什么地方啊 -我知道
Ma, what the fuck? - Iknow.
但是听我说 这也总比没有强吧
But look, it's better than nothing.
好吗 我们现在不干那行了
Okay? Look, we're outta the game now.
你的信托基金也没了
Your trust fund is gone.
有活我就得干啊 得给雅思未来攒点钱
I gotta make this work so Yas can have some sort of a future.
听着 -至少我们现在还安全
Listen - And at least we're safe.
有个警探跟我说 证人计划想踢你出去
This detective told me that WITSEC is about to kick you out.
有这回事吗 Ωlm
Is that true?
他们不满意我玩失踪
They didn't appreciate that I went MIA
所以他们说再搞砸一次就踢我出局
so they told me Igot one more time to fuck up.
靠 妈 -所以你才
Fuck, Ma. - Which is why
需要赶紧走啊
you need to go.
不能让人看到你在这 -是 但是妈你听我说
No one can see you here. - Yeah, but, Ma, listen,
那个警探现在怀疑我了
that same detective is asking questions about me.
还问了关于你的事
Questions about you too.
我的踪迹都掩盖好了 -我知道
I covered my tracks. I'm sure of that.
但我知道你 妈 我知道你一直想把那事儿干完
But I know you, Ma. I know you wanna finish what you started.
我需要你留在这 不能再回纽约了
I need you to stay here and not come back to New York.
求你了 -出什么事了吗 宝儿
Please. - What's goin' on, sweetheart?
你安全吗 -妈 我没事
Are you safe? - Ma, I'm fine.
但我需要你保证 你不会回去
But I need you to promise me that you'll not come back.
那里很危险 妈 -好了 好了 我保证
It's dangerous, Ma. Okay, baby. I promise.
好吧 -瑞秋 没事吧
AII right. - Rachel? Everything okay?
没事 我只是在告诉这个年轻人
Uh, yes I was just showing this young man
吼 电子产品的位置
where the electronics are.
亲爱的 我们不能把私人生活带到工作中来
Sweetie, we don't bring our personal life to work.
我需要你去收银台那边
Im gonna need you back at the registers.
克里斯 我们谈过的
Chris, we've talked about this.
等我完事就过去
I'll be back over there when I'm done.
好吗 亲
Okay, sweetie?
妈 这特么怎么回事 -塔里克 拜托 别惹事
Ma, what the fuck was that? - Tariq, please, let it go.
你什么时候允许别人这样跟你说话了
Since when would you ever let anyone talk to you like that?
这特么是怎么回事 -好了 听我说
What the fuck is going on? - All right. Listen to me.
我没有那么多选择 你明白吗
I don't have a lot of options. Do you understand that?
我尽力了
I'm doin' my best.
而且那个男人我完全可以应付
And that man ain't nothin I can't handle.
听我说 你赶紧走
Listen to me, you need to Ieave now.
好吧
AlI right.
听着
Listen.
我爱你 塔里克
I love you, Tariq.
我也爱你 妈
I love you too, Ma.
你母亲给我惹了个大♥麻♥烦
Your mother has caused quite a problem for me.
是 我胳膊没事 谢谢你的问候
Oh yeah, the arm's doing nice Thanks for asking.
还有我从街上给你赚了那么多的钱
And all the cash I been bringing off the street?
你也不用谢我了
You're welcome.
哦 你想跟我谈钱哈
Oh, you wanna talk about money?
莫奈刚刚害我失去了一个绝佳的扩张机会
Monet just lost me an enormous opportunity to expand.
更严重的是 她的行为既愚蠢又危险
But worse, what she did was stupid and dangerous
可能会暴露一切 包括你
and could've exposed everything. Including you.
行吧 可莫奈想做什么我特么控制不了
Yeah, well, I can't control what the fuck Monet does.
那就太可惜了 因为现在你必须解决这事
Well, too bad, cause now you have to fix it.
不是吧 你想让我把俄♥罗♥斯♥人带回来谈判吗
Wait, you want me to bring the Russians back to the table?
就今天
By day's end.
你知道他们一看见我的脸就会弄死我吧
You know as soon as they see my face, they'll kill me, right?
你是个聪明的孩子
Well, you're a clever boy.
自己想办法呗
Figure something out.
走了
Let's go.
不可能 凯恩
No fucking way, Cane.
听着 如果我还有其它选择也不会打给你
Listen, I wouldn't be calling if I had another option.
我今天有学校面试
I have an interview for school.
我不知道怎么跟你说 我该做的都做了 我不管了
I don't know what to tell you. I did my part I'm done.
你说的对
You know what? You're right.
我另外想办法吧
I'll figure something else out.
等下
Wait.
如果你搞不定诺玛肯定会发达雷霆的 对吧
Noma's gonna lose her shit on you if you don't deliver, right?
应该是吧
Something like that.
我不想让你出事
Well, I something like don't want that to happen to you.
等会儿 我的手♥机♥是被人黑了吗
Hold up, is this my phone being hacked?
这是乔瑟菲娜·莫拉莱斯在说话吗
Is this Josefina Morales actually saying some real shit?
好吧 首先 不要再叫我乔瑟菲娜了
Okay, first of all, never call me Josefina ever again.
第二 你最好闭嘴 不然我就改主意了
And shut up before I change my mind.
快点 -我特么知道
Hurry up. I fucking know.
拜 乔瑟
Bye, Josie.
听着 你特么再敢碰瑞秋一下
Listen, you lay a fuckin' finger on Rachel again,
我保证 下一次我踩的就是你的喉咙
I promise, next time it's gonna be your fucking throat,
听见了吗
you hear me?
明白吗
Do you understand?
是 是 我明白了
Yes, yes , I understand!
你要是敢报♥警♥ 我特么在你躺地上的时候
Now, report this shit, I'm sending people to your house
就派人去你家一把火给点了
to burn that shit down while you layin'there.
听懂没
You hear me?
给你 -谢谢你 宝儿
There you go. Thank you, baby.
我去给你拿药 -德鲁 德鲁 过来
I'll get your pills. Dru, Dru, come here,
听我说
Listen.
我知道你对你父亲和戈多的事很生气
I know you're upset with me about your father and Gordo.
我真希望自己没那么做
I really wish I didn't have to do the things that I do.
但如果我不这样做
But I couldn't be the mother that you needed,
就没法做你需要的母亲
the mother that this family needed
没办法做这个家需要的母亲
if I didn't do them.
你明白吗
You understand?
你特么开什么国际玩笑
Are you fucking serious right now?
我以为你会道歉
I'm here thinking you about to apologize
但你却是在为你的所作所为辩解
and instead you're justifying what you did.
但是德鲁 听着 我是想
But, Dru, um, listen, I'm trying to- -
我再也不想听你多说一个字了
I can't hear another word outta your mouth.
我去拿药
I'm gettin'the pills.
别特么这样
Uh- uh. Don't fucking do that.
她 她有毒 -我知道
She's...She's poison. - I know.
但是 如果你这么做 如果你把她的药换了
But look, if you do this, if you switch her pills,
就没有回头路了 -我已经没有回头路了
there's no going back. I'm already there.
德鲁 不 不是的
Dru, no you're not
我只是想假装得一切安好
I am here trying to act like everything's okay.
因为我们必须这么做 这样她就不会起疑
Because we have to. So she doesn't get suspicious.
我不能再这样下去了 我真的受不了了
Well, I can't do it anymore. I can't fuckin' do it anymore.
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道这一年很难熬
I know it's been a hard year.
你做了你从未想过自己能做到的事
You've done things you never thought you could do.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表