剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Well, then it sounds like it would be in her best interest,
你们最好弄清楚是谁干的
and yours, to find out exactly who is.
一开始 我的仓库被打劫
First, my warehouse is robbed
卡特的特遣部队还出现在那里
and somehow, Carter's fucking task force is there.
然后 就在我的货到了俄♥罗♥斯♥佬手里
And then, just as my product lands at the Russians,
卡特又出现了
Carter's there again.
如果你查不明白
Don't fucking come back
是谁告的密 那你特么就别回来了
until you find out who's tipping him off.
我们要怎么杀了那个婊♥子♥
How we killing this bitch?
听着 黛安娜
Look, Diana,
你说过要离开这种生活
you said you wanted outta the life.
杀了警♥察♥你还怎么离开
Now, killing a cop ain't the way out.
这不是离不离开的问题
This ain't about in or out
我要让那个婊♥子♥为害死我孩子付出代价
It's about making that bitch pay for killing my baby,
那是你的外孙 是我们的未来
your grandchild, our...our fuckin'future.
家人第一位 对吧 -对 对
Family first, right? - Yes. Yes, yes, yes
冷静点 先吃药
Calm down. Take your meds,
我给你弄点吃的
and I'll fix you something to eat.
然后晚点我们去找卡特
We're goin'to see Carter later.
好吗
Okay?
我非干不可
Well, I'm doin' this.
菲利希亚这么对我
Felicia did this to me,
我才不在乎卡特要怎么说
so I don't give a fuck what Carter has to say.
我要解决掉那个婊♥子♥ -没错
I'ma off that bitch. - That's right.
他要么把那个婊♥子♥交出来
He either gives the bitch up
要么就让他跟她死在一起
or he gets buried next to her.
塔里克 你怎么来了
Tariq? What are you doing?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我
Look, I
我只是想过来看看是不是一切都好
I just came to check if everything was okay.
儿子 你跟你♥爸♥一样不会撒谎
Boy, you know you lie like your father.
赶紧告诉我 你为什么来这
Now, just tell me, why are you really here?
塔里克 真不敢相信你来了
Tariq! I can't believe you're here!
这次你要留下吗 你过来看看我的新房♥间
Are you staying this time? You have to see my new room.
走吧 带我去看看
Come on, show me.
走
Go ahead.
你最近都在忙什么
What you been up to?
什么事
What's this about?
我可不是你能随传随到的
I don't like to be summoned.
菲利希亚
Felicia.
把黛安娜打个半死不活 扔那儿等死
beat the shit outta Diana, left her for dead.
黛安娜怀孕了 孩子没保住
Diana was pregnant. She lost her fuckin' baby.
我都不知道黛安娜怀孕了
I didn't know Diana was pregnant.
所以你下了令 可却不知道她怀孕了
So you gave the order and didn't know she was pregnant?
我对这事一无所知
I didn't know anything about this.
我绝不会做这种事 -瞎扯
I would never do that. - Bullshit!
要你想我和我家人
Look, if you want me and my family
继续为你做事
to keep doing shit for you,
就 -就怎么着
you will- - - I will what?
你想怎么着
What- what's your play here?
你觉得我会让你随意
You think I'm just gonna give you permission
处决我手下警♥察♥吗
to execute one of my cops?
要她真是在你不知情的情况下干的这事
Well, if she really did this shit without your knowledge,
那肯定不是第一次 也不会是最后一次
it ain't the first or the last time.
这会引发很多问题
And that's gonna raise questions.
你跟你那个民兵小队解决不了的问题
Questions you and your little fuckin' militia can't answer.
我处理掉那女的 是在帮你的忙
Now I'm doin you a fucking favor by taking this bitch out.
绝对不行
Fuck no.
听着 我可以去你家
No, see...I get to come in your house
发号♥施令
and call the shots.
但反过来不行
It don't work both ways.
所以除非你想让我给你戴上手铐
So unless you want me to slap the cuffs on you
看看你能在里克斯监狱撑多久
and see how long you survive Rikers,
否则就滚
fuck off.
让我用我的方式处理我的人
Let me handle my people my way.
你就这么对德鲁的
So that's what you did with Dru.
你就这么对我儿子的
That's what you did with my son.
德鲁会没事的
Dru's gonna be fine.
他很快就会回家
He'll be home soon.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你个混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit.
去他妈的卡特
Fuck Carter.
喂 -黛 是我
Hello? Di, it's me.
搞什么 他们把你放了
What the fuck? Did they let you out?
没 还没 但
No, not yet, but
我没事 挺好的 你没事吧
I'm okay. I'm good. You good?
有事卡特的那个婊♥子♥揍了我一顿
Nah. Carter's bitch beat my ass
把我扔巷子里等死
and left me for dead in an alley.
等等 搞什么 怎么回事
Wait, what the fuck? What?
孩子呢
What about the baby?
德鲁
Dru.
黛
Di
我真的 很抱歉
I am so...fucking sorry.
我应该陪你的 -可你没在
I shoulda been there. - But you weren't
现在也没在
and you still ain't.
不 我会帮你解决掉这个问题 好吧
No, I'm gonna make this right for you, okay?
我能补救 莫奈呢
I can fix this. Where- where's Monet?
你跟她口气一模一样
You sound just like her,
以为自己能帮我摆平
thinking you can fix this for me.
她也在外面想着自己解决
She's out there trying to handle it herself too.
不 听我说 打给莫奈
Fuck, no. Listen. Call Monet
告诉她等我出去了再行动 知道吗
and tell her not to do shit until I get there, all right?
我向你保证 黛安娜
I promise you, Diana.
我保证 -保证什么
I promise you- - - Promise what?
保证你会帮我
That you're gonna help me do it?
黛安娜 -我知道你现在的处境
Diana, I know what you're dealing with
但你不能杀♥警♥♥察♥
but you can't kill a cop.
不 你完全不知道我面对的是什么
Oh no, you don't have a fucking clue what I'm dealing with.
但你说得对 我不能让她动手
But you're right I can't let her do it.
那贱♥人♥是我的
That bitch is mine.
来
Come here.
好了 你得告诉我出什么事了
Okay, you need to tell me what's goin' on.
因为要是你有危险
Because if you're in some kind of danger,
或者我们有危险我现在必须知道
or we are, I ne ed to know now.
妈 没危险 好吧 根本就不沾边 我保证
Ma, there's no danger, okay? Nothing like that, I promise.
那出什么事了
Then what's wrong?
为什么一定就是出事了呢
Why does something gotta be wrong?
因为我在你♥爸♥脸上
Because I've seen that look before
也看到过这种表情
on your father's face.
你说你从他的错误中吸取了教训 里克
You said you learned from his mistakes, Riq.
妈 我不是鬼魂 我的问题我能自己解决
Ma, I'm not Ghost. I can fix whatever problem I'm in.
首先 小声点
First off, lower your voice.
其次 告诉我出什么事了 解决什么问题
And just tell me what happened. Fix what?
出什么事了
What is it?
好吧
A'ight.
我还没来得及告诉你 但
I didn't get the chance to tell you, but...
黛安娜之前怀孕了 妈
Diana was pregnant, Ma.
孩子是你的 -对 我的
Yours? - Yeah. Mine.
等等
Wait a minute
你说的是”之前怀孕了”
you said...was pregnant. "
一个警♥察♥把她打个半死
A cop beat the shit outta her.
扔下她等死 -你开玩笑吗
Left her for dead. - Are you fucking kidding me?
她没事吧
Well, is she okay?
她会没事的
Yeah, she'll be fine.
只要我从戴维斯那里拿到我要的
As soon as I get what I need from Davis,
就会采取行动
I'm out to make a move.
里克
Riq
我们只需要帮诺玛找到那个
AII we gotta do is get Noma the name of the snitch
差点害你跟俄♥国♥佬一起出事的告密者
that almost got you popped with the Russians,
你就能去过你的新生活了
then you can skip on down to La- La Land.
斯坦福在北加州
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表