剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Was Effie there?
真可爱
How cute.
在关心自己的小女友哈
You're concerned for your little girlfriend.
拜托 诺玛 她是你手下
Come on, Noma, she's one of your soldiers.
好吧 你该关心你的兵的
Okay? You're supposed to care about your soldiers.
她勉强活下来了
She survived. Barely.
她有需要就告诉我
Let me know if she needs anything.
真够乱的
Dusty.
这是扫俄♥国♥佬场子你的那份
Here's your cut from the Russian bust.
谢谢 -内务部那边怎么样
Thanks. How'd it go with IAB?
搞定了 -你要小小心
I handled it. You gotta be careful.
不能太引人注目 也不能让这个特遣队
Can't call too much attention to yourself
被人注意到 这帮人不容小觑
or this task force. These people don't fuck around.
可能真的会毁了我们的行动的
Could really blow up our operation.
我都说了搞定了
I said I handled it. - Uh- huh.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
滚
Go away.
是我
It's me.
艾菲 别逼我踹门
Effie, don't make me kick this door down.
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What the fuck do you want?
我听说俄♥国♥佬酒吧被扫的事了
Heard about the raid at the Russian bar.
就想确认下你是不是没事
Just wanted to make sure you was okay.
你是来看诺玛的得力干将吧
I mean, you're checking on Noma's best soldier?
她是连接俄♥罗♥斯♥渠道的生命线
Her lifeline to the Russian pipeline?
艾菲 你知道我不在乎那个的
Effie, you know I don't give a fuck about that.
凯恩 拜托
Cane, please.
别装的一副关心我的样子
Please don't act like you care about me.
你知道我关心你
You know I fucking care about you.
是你一直在推开我
It's your ass that keep pushing me away.
所以这次就听话吧
So maybe just listen this time.
我不知道自己还能不能继续干下去
I don't know if I can do this shit anymore.
黛安娜
Diana.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么找到我的
How the fuck did you find me?
那部一次性手♥机♥ 你个傻♥逼♥
The burner phone, you stupid bitch.
我天 你不用 -过来
Oh my God. Yo, you don't have Come here.
过来 我们谈谈
Come here, we're gonna talk.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
锡安出什么事了
What happened with Zion?
我他妈让你处理
I fucking told you to handle it,
没让塔里克·圣·帕特里克动手
not fuckin' Tariq St. Patrick.
我们的事你跟他说了什么
What did you tell him about us?
我什么都没跟他说 好吧
I ain't tell him shit, a'ight?
我处理好了 -瞎扯 他知道什么了
I handled it. - Bullshit. What does he know?
你把我和整个队伍都置于危险之中
You put me and the entire team in fucking jeopardy.
卡特会把咱俩都杀了的
Carter's gonna fucking kill us both.
你知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what? Fuck this. -
你想当卡特的狗 随你 我不干了
You can be Carter's bitch if you want to. I'm good.
拿走你的破手♥机♥
Take your stupid ass phone.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么 -放手
Fuck you say to me? - Get the fuck off me.
贱♥人♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Bitch! Fuck you!
你喜欢这样是吧
You like that, huh?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
等等 请不要
Wait, please don't- -
求你
Please!
你现在是我的狗
You're my bitch now.
今天发生很多事啊 卡马尔
Long day, Kamaal.
为什么不能去办公室谈啊
Why couldn't we talk in the office, man?
因为在那儿有些话没法说
Cause I couldn't say what I have to say.
你的特遣部队已经被渗透了
Your task force is compromised.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
The fuck you talking about?
你队伍里有黑警
You got a dirty cop on the squad.
黑警
Dirty cop?
谁
Who?
尼科·哈尔斯顿警探
Detective Nico Halston.
他应该在跟塔哈达家族合作
I think he's working with the Tejadas.
l 他是德鲁·塔哈达的登记官
He was Dru Tejada's booking officer
l 我有记录
and I got the records.
所以呢 那又怎样
So? So what?
所以
So?
扎伊 突袭藏♥毒♥点的那次他活下来了 对吧
Zay, he survived the stash house raid, right?
但后来却死在监狱医务室里了
But then he died in the jail infirmary.
伤势使然
From his injuries, yes.
不不不 我觉得不是
No, no, no, I don't think so.
扎伊死的时候
Dru, he was in the infirmary
德鲁就在医务室
when Zay died.
也太巧合了 卡特
That's too much of a coincidence, Carter.
卡马尔 你
Kamaal, you're...
你这思维太跳跃了
you're making a leap here, man. Just- -
1 我觉得不是 并不跳跃
I don't think so. I don't.
而尼科
And Nico.
他拿走了现金 我看到扫俄♥国♥佬场子的时候他把现金拿走了
he took cash. I saw him take cash from the Russian raid.
而且他并没有登记为证据
And he didn't book it in evidence
因为我查过了
because I checked.
你说得对
You're right.
那我们去抓他
Well then, let's go arrest his ass.
不
No.
不是什么意思
What you mean, "No"?
我老婆被杀的时候
When my wife was murdered,
我意识到
I realized that, uh...
为了保证街头安全
in order to make the streets safe,
我们必须变得跟那帮禽兽一样肮脏
we had to get just as dirty as those fuckin' animals.
所以你早就知道 不仅仅是尼科
So you knew. It's not just Nico.
我们这叫替天行道
We are doing God's work.
你不想参与进来吗
Don't you wanna be a part of that?
真正做出改变
To truly make a difference.
你聪明 有才华
You're smart, you're talented,
从你加入这个特遣部队的那一刻起
and from the moment you joined this task force,
我们取得了如此大的进步
we have made so much progress.
想象一下
Imagine.
想象一下我们一起能做些什么
Imagine what we could do together.
如果
You know, if it's
如果你想要的
if it's money
是钱
that you want,
我可以给你
I can take care of you.
这太难消化了
You know, it's a whole lot
我得考虑下 需要点时间
I gotta take in, so I'm gonna take a second.
靠
Fuck.
真该听我的
Should've listened to me.
黛安娜
Diana.
黛安娜 起来
Diana, get up.
靠
Fuck. Fuck.
来人帮忙
Somebody help!
来人帮帮忙啊
Somebody fuckin' help mel
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表