剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
如果不是你们公♥司♥好心
If not for your company's kindness
帮我拿到绿卡
in getting me a green card,
我现在还在尼日利亚祈祷奇迹发生呢
I would still be in Nigeria praying for a miracle.
你说你什么时候到这的来着
What...When did you say you got here again?
什么叫他被拘留了
What do you mean he's in jail?
他没被捕
He hasn't been arrested,
但他们关了他一宿
but they held him all fuckin' night.
他们能这么做吗
Can they do that?
我觉得讨论纽约警局
I don't find it particularly helpful
能做什么不能做什么并没有什么帮助 德鲁
to discuss what the NYPD can and cannot do, Dru.
你什么时候能到
Well, how soon can you get there?
我现在有点忙
I'm tied up at the moment. Um...
他为什么会在那里
Why the fuck is he in there?
我不知道
Yo, I don't fuckin' know.
但我知道他们不会把他交给我
But what I do know is they won't hand him over to me.
你有什么建议
So what do you suggest?
我现在派人过去
I'm sending someone now.
干嘛
What?
我知道你说过不要打扰你 但我马上要去上课了
I know you said don't bother you but I'm about to go to class
你该吃药了
and it's time for you to take your pills.
黛安娜
Diana?
怎么
Yeah?
你跟塔里克聊天的时候
When you spoke to Tariq,
他有没有告诉你我把塔莎的地址给了凯特·伊根
did he tell you that I gave Kate Egan Tasha's address?
他说什么了
What did he say?
他只说了汤米是从你那里得到地址的
He just said Tommy got the address from you.
他从没提过凯特·伊根
He never mentioned a Kate Egan.
我是个斗士
♪I'm a hustla ♪
这是为了所有
This is for all my niggas
在努力奋斗度过困境
that's goin' through the struggle,
的兄弟们 -是的
that's on the grind. -♪ Yeah ♪
干嘛
What?
我知道现在几点了 会搞定的
I know what time it is, nigga. It'll get done.
性格变了
Personality changed, man.
该死
Shit.
这是为了我们的社区
This for the hood.
我是个斗士 老乡
♪I'm a hustla I'm a, I'm a hustla, homie ♪
我有货 给顾客的毒品 老乡
♪I got the product, narcotics For the customers, homie ♪
黛安娜
Diana.
称重一定别搞小动作
Make sure you don't cheat that scale.
如果你是个斗士 我可以和你在一起
♪ If youahustla, Icould Icould fuck wit'ya, homie♪
我想画画
I wanna go draw.
这个称完你就能去画 我保证
You can after this one, baby. I promise.
我一公斤拿二十 我有二十条 一天能卖♥♥20
♪I get 20 a k, I got 20 strips All doing 20 a day, ay ♪
靠大♥麻♥芽和雾草赚大钱
♪I get cake from buds And haze, I'm making dubs ♪
他们讨厌我 因为我像做♥爱♥一样拼命
♪They hatin cause I'm on the Grind like Im makin'love ♪
好了 可以了
All right. It's good.
像牙买♥♥加俱乐部那样
♪ Like ♪amaican clubs ♪
买♥♥进大货 等待缺货
♪Cop weight Wait for a drought...♪
等等
Wait.
我还有些东西要教你
There's something else I need to teach you.
听着 如果学校或者附近有人问你
Look, if...if anybody at school or in the neighborhood
我们家里在干什么
asks you questions about what goes on in this house,
你不能告诉他们
you can't tell them.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
摆好姿势
Lock up your posture.
看我
And look at me.
直视我眼睛
Right in the eyes.
不管你说什么
You say whatever you gotta say
都要保护这个家的安全
to keep this family safe.
明白了吗
A'ight?
德鲁
Dru?
你今天干什么了 -给画上色来着
What'd you do today? -I colored.
黛安娜 你今天干什么了
Diana, what'd you do today?
我玩玩具来着
I played with my toys.
大声点 -我玩玩具来着
Say it louder. -I played with my toys.
手不要乱动
Stop fidgeting.
凯特·伊根是谁
Who's Kate Egan?
没谁
Nobody.
好吧
Okay.
你还要什么别的吗
You need anything else?
不了
No.
我们得想法子接近这个叫锡安的 B
We gotta figure out how we gonna get in with this nigga Zion, B.
等等 你想替这个纽约街头教父运货
Wait, you wanna move weight for Mr. Def Jam: Fight for NY?
除非你有所有我们能合作的
I mean, unless you have a whole entire list
供应商名单
of suppliers that we can work with,
否则这似乎是我们的唯一选择
sounds like this is our only option.
戴维斯不认识其他人了么
Davis doesn't know anybody else?
钱给到位 戴维斯能认识这城市里所有人
Davis knows the entire fuckin' city for the right price
但我们现在没钱
but we don't have that right now.
就是说我们得除掉锡安的人 这样我们才能卖♥♥货
That means we need to get rid of Zion's men so we can sell.
兄弟 我们都还不知道怎么运货呢
Bro, we don't even know how we're gonna move the product yet
你就想锁定个批发供应商
and you wanna lock in on a supplier that deals in bulk
别提他还搞了个供玩乐的搏击俱乐部
and has a fight club for fuckin' shits and giggles?
说不好 里克 我还挺喜欢我这张脸的
I don't know, Riq. I kinda like my face.
我现在有点像年轻版的
I kinda got a young George Clooney thing
乔治·克鲁尼 -B 听我说
going on right now. B, B, B, listen, please.
这只是开始 慢慢会好起来的 明白吗
Where we start is not gonna be where we finish, all right?
但我们必须先开始
But we need to start.
这意味着没有诺玛和塔哈达家族做掩护
And that means not having Noma and the Tejadas for insulation
我们必须冒险
means we have to take risks, bro.
这是唯一的办法 -好 听着
That's the only way. -Okay, listen.
我们得冒险 -我知道 我明白你意思
We gotta take risks. -I know. I totally hear you.
但我说的是我们现在得聪明点 好吗
But I'm saying we just gotta be smart right now, okay?
干掉一个人并不能
And taking someone out for that spot
让我们摆脱困境
doesn't really keep us in the clear.
你怎么口气这么害怕 兄弟
Why the fuck you sound so damn scary, bro?
我不怕 我只是说
Bro, I'm not scared! I'm just saying,
我们得做出正确的决定 -好 策划大♥师♥
we gotta make the right moves. -Okay, mastermind.
那现在就想出个计划出来
Come up with a fuckin' plan right now then.
贝卡:求救 来我房♥间
贝卡:说一下这算不上生死攸关 就是需要现在说清楚
靠 贝卡找我
Shit! Becca needs me.
我稍后联♥系♥你好吧
Bro, I'll hit you later, all right?
这次审讯违反了
This interrogation was a violation
我当事人的正当程序 警探
of my client's due process, detective.
你真的想让我们对纽约警局提起歧视诉讼吗
Do you really want us to hit the NYPD with a discrimination suit?
歧视
Discrimination?
你知道你在保护谁吗
Do you even know who you're protecting?
等我提交动议让你出庭的时候
We'll see how you feel when I file a motion
再看你作何感想吧
for you to appear in court.
提 等它被处理完的时候
File it. By the time it's processed,
我会为整个组织准备好牢房♥
I'll have cells ready for the entire organization.
祝你好运向CNN解释
Good luck explaining to CNN
你是如何违背尼日利亚移♥民♥的意愿拘留他
how you detained a Nigerian immigrant,
而且没有指控的
against his will, with no charges.
真可爱
That's cute
他们都很可爱
They're all so cute.
奥凯克先生 享受你的自♥由♥吧
Mr. Okeke, enjoy your freedom.
趁你还能享受
While you still have it.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get you outta here.
你们谈吧
I'll leave you to it.
够渴的啊
Thirsty -ass nigga, man.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会被抓的
How the fuck did you even get arrested?
别担心 不重要
No wahala. It doesn't matter.
怎么就不重要了 我们得警告诺玛
The hell it doesn't. We gotta warn Noma.
这事你不许提
You will say nothing of this.
兄弟 我不会对她撒谎的好吗
Oh, my nigga, I'm not about to lie to her, all right?
她必须知道警♥察♥在查什么
She has to know the cops are lookin' --
听我说
Listen to me.
那个警探既敏锐还是个黑人
The detective is as perceptive as he is Black.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表