剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
我也没觉得我是英雄啊
Well, I don't think I'm the hero.
可这事儿就是这么发生的
That's just how everything happened.
塔里克·圣·帕特里克
Tariq St. Patrick.
詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克的儿子
Son of James St. Patrick,
纽约最滥的一个滥人
one of New York City's biggest pieces of shit.
没有准则 没有忠诚
No code, no loyalty.
就是滥人一个 真的
Just shit, really.
你闻起来跟他一样
You smell just like him.
警官 我不知道你怎么看我父亲
Sir, I don't know what you have in your mind about my father,
但不管是什么 这跟我都没有关系
but whatever that is, that has nothing to do with me.
真的吗 我的直觉告诉我 是你杀了杨探员
Really? My gut says you killed Agent Young.
而且我的直觉很少出错
And my gut is rarely wrong.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
但我知道你的直觉没法当做证据
But I do know that your gut isn't admissible evidence.
我明白了 保持心跳正常
I see. Keeping that...that heart rate down.
保持呼吸缓慢安静
Keeping your breathing nice and slow.
你特么还真是个大话精
Oh, you're a good fuckin' liar.
这事可有意思了
This is gonna be fun.
我能回去上班了吗 警官
May I get back to work, please, sir?
嗯 你穿合身还挺可爱的
Yeah. This uniform is real cute.
你可以继续假装
You can keep pretending
只是个大学生
that you're just some college kid,
但我知道真♥相♥
but I know the truth.
我知道你特么是谁
I know who you fucking are
而且我也会让你去自己该去的地方
and I'm gonna put you where you belong.
这是我至少能为杨探员和他母亲做的事
That's the least I can do for Agent Young and his mother.
我希望你能为他们找到正义 警官
I hope that you can find justice for both of them, sir.
对了
By the way
最近跟你妈通过话吗
talk to your moms lately?
我没法跟我们通话 而且我确信你知道这点
I can't speak to my mom and I'm sure you know that.
没错 她参与了联邦证人保护计划
That's right. She's in WITSEC.
所以 让我第一个告诉你这消息吧
So let...let me be the first one to break it to you.
他们马上就要把她踢出去了
They're about to bounce her ass out.
想想吧
Think of that.
塔莎·圣·帕特里克 你母亲
Tasha St. Patrick, your mother.
回到街头人人都想追杀她
Back on the streets where everybody's gunnin'for her.
要我估计晚上是睡不着咯
That would keep me up at night.
你完全没必要来这 莫奈
There's no reason for you to be here, Monet.
你应该回家去 -我就在家
You should go home. I am home.
这是我的城市 诺玛
And this is my city, Noma.
我不会让你这种贪婪的混♥蛋♥
I'm not gon' let you greedy motherfuckers- -
莫奈 你这是要撒泼骂街吗
Monet, you're making a fucking scene.
没错 我就撒泼了
You goddamn right I'm making a scene.
我们家孩子为你辛辛苦苦卖♥♥命
You ready to sacrifice my kids after they been out here
你就打算牺牲掉他们了 -他来了
busting their ass for you? - That's him.
莫奈 -她现在得走了
Monet. - She needs to go now.
别让我再跟你说一遍
Don't let me tell you again.
你特么给我滚
Get the fuck outta here.
不然呢 诺玛 -诺玛
Or what, Noma? - Noma!
这特么怎么回事 给我设套呢
The fuck is this? Some kind of setup?
她特么在这干嘛
What the fuck is she doing here?
塔哈达女士这就走了 瓦迪姆
Ms. Tejada was just leaving, Vadim.
你特么确实得走了
The fuck you werel
如果再让我看见你 我特么把你脑袋轰掉
If Isee any of you again, I blow your fucking head off.
你特么试试看 王八蛋
Yeah, you fucking try it, bitch- ass nigga.
草泥马 -草泥马
Fuck you. - Fuck you!
草泥马
Fuck you.
我♥草♥ 草 草
Fuck you. Fuck. Fuck.
莫奈
Monet.
莫奈
Monet!
戴维斯
Yo, Davis.
你知道纽约警♥察♥局一个叫唐·卡特的警探吗
You know of this NYPD detective named Don Carter?
行吧 我猜猜哈
AlI right, let me guess.
他在你身上也来了出坏警♥察♥的戏码
He did his big, bad cop routine on you too.
算是吧 我需要担心他吗
Yeah, I guess so. Somebody to worry about?
从我看到的情况
Well, from what I looked up,
恐怕是
I think you might.
他是个使命感很强的警♥察♥ 塔里克
He's a cop on a fuckin' mission, Tariq.
他本来是一颗冉冉升起的新星 走在通往市政厅的道路上
Was a rising star on the path to some city hall kinda stuff
后来他妻子被杀了
when his wife was killed.
在她工作的急诊室外被枪杀
Gunned down outside the ER where she worked
当时有毒贩要结果轮床上的那个人
as some dealers were finishing off the dude on the gurney.
所以他现在是来复仇的
Hm. So he's out for blood then.
看起来是
Seems like it.
在丧亲假之后
After bereavement leave,
他决定回到街头
he decided to get back in the streets.
成立了缉毒小组
Started this narcotics task force
从那以后他就对纽约所有跟毒品有关的混♥蛋♥
and since then he's been going hard
严加打击
on every drug- related motherfucker in New York.
他危险吗
Is he dangerous?
他可不像你之前对付过的警♥察♥
He ain't like the cops you been dealing with,
所以你得小心了
so watch your fucking back.
知道了 放心
AlI right, bet.
谢了 戴维斯 -不客气
Thank you, Davis. Good lookin. - No worries.
谢谢你肯帮我带朱尼尔几小时 J
Thanks for taking Junior for a few hours, J.
我们在贫民窟 -我需要休息一下
J` We are in the ghetto J- I needed a break.
妞子 你偶尔也得去
Girl, you deserve to get your nails done
做做指甲对吧
every once in a while.
草
Fuck.
草草草
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
手套盒里有把枪 快给我
There's a gun in the glovebox. Give it to me, quick.
枪 你要干嘛 -特么快点 珍妮特
A gun? What are you doing- - - Fucking now, Janet.
我的品味很贵 但带我去约会
JMy taste is expensive But take me on dates...s
莫奈 你怎么能 -闭嘴 J
Monet, don't you dare. - Shut up, J.
我认真的
I mean it. -
我是超速了吗 警官
Was I speeding, officer?
后面坐着个娃要吃东西呢
I got a hungry little guy in the back.
你特么为什么带着小洛伦佐出去车里还放把枪
Why the fuck did you have a gun in the car with Lorenzo Jr. ?
珍妮特居然还告密了哈
Wow. So Janet's a snitch for reals.
莫奈 告诉我是怎么回事
Monet, tell me what's going on.
好吧 那你别生气
AII right, please don't be mad.
但我去找卡洛斯了
But I went to talk to Carlos.
为了拿这个
To get this.
听着 对不起 宝贝 我只想我们能离开这个破地方
Look, I'm sorry, baby. I just wanna get us out this shithole.
你特么居然背着我去多要货
You went behind my fucking back to get more product?
我已经跟你说了10遍了
I asked you to do it ten times.
时机不合适啊 -那我怎么拿到了
It wasn't fucking timel Then how come I got it?
别特么把咱家娃拉到这一行里 莫
Don't fucking mix our kid with business, Mo.
干这行哪有好结果
That shit will not end well,
我的宝贝儿
Hm. My baby.
你特么是怎么想的 莫奈
What the fuck was you thinking, Monet?
让开
Move.
我们都说能搞定了 对吧
We told you we had it covered, right?
我是想保护你
I was protecting you.
我想保护你们所有人 -不 你去找她就是蠢
I was protecting all y'all. - No, you out here lookin' stupid
而且这样会害死我们的
and that shit coulda got us all killed.
凯恩 够了 好吗
Cane, enough. All right?
她只是想帮我们安顿好
She's just trying to help us get this situated.
不 黛安娜 她只是想像以前一样接手
No, Diana, she's trying to take over like she always does.
听着 妈
Well, listen, Ma.
现在这游戏跟以前不一样了
The game ain't what it used to be.
好吗 不同了
AII right? It's different now.
这已经不是你能插手的了
You out your league.
是时候你接受这一点了
It's time for you to just accept that.
滚出我的房♥间 凯恩
Get the fuck outta my room, Cane.
滚出我的房♥间 凯恩
"Get the fuck outta my room, Cane. "
我不知道怎么沟通 凯恩
"I don't know how to communicate, Cane. "
过来 德鲁
Come here, Dru.
你知道我把你们养大希望你们都精明点
You know I raised you three to be really smart in this life.
但这需要时间
But it takes time.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表