剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
you'd know how much I hate to say this.
去你♥妈♥的♥钱吧 亲
Fuck your money luv.
我希望这个决定不会让你后悔
I hope this won't be a decision that you come to regret,
麦克莱恩先生
Mr. MacLean.
我字典里就没后悔这个词
I don't do regrets.
祝你们日安
You all have a nice day.
特么得换锁了
Gotta change those fuckin locks.
贝卡 我天 出什么事了
Becca! Oh my God, what happened?
爸 我没事 没事
Dad, I'm okay. I'm okay. Okay.
爸 抱歉发生这种事
Dad, I'm sorry this happened.
你贩毒的事 是吗
Your drug dealing. Is that it?
听着 我 我就先进去了 我们能晚点再聊吗
Look, I- I just wanna go inside. Can we figure this out later?
已经决定了
It's settled already.
滚
Leave.
再也别回来 -嘿 别这么对他啊
Don't ever come back. - Hey, don't say that to him.
这是他想要的生活方式
This is how and whom he wants to live like.
那你就去吧 -嘿 爸 我需要帮助
Then go be that. - Hey, Dad, I need help.
塔里克和我 -我不会帮你
Tariq and I- - - I don't think you get it.
你哥差点被人打死
Your brother was near beaten to death
就因为那些暴徒来家里找你
because those thugs came here looking for you.
什么 他们来这了吗 -看看你妹妹
Wait, what? They came here? - Look at your sister.
那些黑人把你变成了
Those jungle bunnies turned you into
一个跳梁小丑 你不是我儿子
a fucking little white monkey. You're not my son.
去特么的种族主义吧 -爸 他是你儿子啊
Fuckin'racist piece of shit. - Dad, that's your son.
不再是了
Not anymore.
行 去特么的操蛋家吧
Okay, fuck this fuckin' family.
赶紧特么离开纽约
Get the fuck outta New York.
现在你能说话了哈 -我能怎么着
Now you wanna talk. - What can I say?
我就是对弱者有同情心啊
I got a soft spot for the underdog.
诺玛悬赏10万要你的人头
Noma put 100k on your head.
10万 -每人10万
100k? - Each.
你的麻烦越搞越大了
Your problem got bigger.
草 -你赶紧跑吧
Fuck. - You need to fuckin run.
你有钱吗
You got any money stashed away? -
我在斯坦斯菲尔德藏了一包 我可以去拿
I mean, I got a bag at Stansfield I can go grab.
好 那就去拿 赶紧去
Good. Get it, get gone.
等你找到安全落脚点之后再联♥系♥我
And call me when you're somewhere safe.
行吧 谢了 戴维斯 -活下去啊 小老弟
AII right. Good lookin', Davis. - Stay alive, little brother.
这个诺玛婊♥子♥悬赏10万追杀我们
This fuckin' bitch Noma put 100k on our heads, bro.
每人10万
Each.
我在斯坦斯菲尔德藏了个包
I got a bag at Stansfield we can go grab.
他们可能在那等着我们呢
They could be there waiting for us.
是 有可能 但是
Yes, that's possible, but...
B 这是我们唯一的机会了
B, it's the only fucking chance we got.
我们拿上钱 离开这 然后
We get the money, we get the fuck outta here and.
咋 咋了啊
What? What?
没什么
Nothing.
草 B 抱歉把你卷进来了
Fuck, B. I'm sorry I got you into this.
我自愿回去救你的 -我说这一切
I came back for you. - I'm talking about everything.
这些烂事 这行当 兄弟
AII this bullshit. This fuckin' game, bro.
你当初说的对 你就不该跟我一样 兄弟
I mean, you was right. You shouldn't wanna be me, bro.
我不是那个意思 里克 -我是说
I didn't mean that, Riq. - I mean,
你特么好好想想
just think about it for one fucking second.
想想如果没被困在这行
Just imagine life outside of this game
我们的生活会怎样
that we're fucking stuck in.
想想我们会像
Just imagine us just living like...
像两个正常的大学生一样
like two normal college kids for once.
咋 唯一担心的就是期末考试和妞儿吗
What, like finals and fucking would be our only worries?
对 就那种
Yeah, shit like that, bro.
现在听上去那种生活不是挺不错吗
Doesn't that sound so fucking good right now?
这么着吧 里克
You know what, Riq?
之前发生的事都特么随它去
Fuck what happened before.
你现在是我唯一的家人了 说真的
You're the only family I got left, for real.
你去哪我就去哪 就酱
Where you go, I go. That's it.
我觉得如果有哪一刻需要来个全套握手
I feel like if there was ever a time for the handshake,
那就是现在了 我知道你也这么想的
it'd be now. I mean, I know you feel it too. Like...
我们得离开这烂摊子
We're gonna get the fuck outta this shit, man.
你特么说的太对了 走
Fuckin'right, we are.
他们把子弹取出来了 但是莫奈还在昏迷
They got the bullets out, but Monet is in a coma.
你知道如果她醒了会怎样
You know what to do if she wakes up.
特么用枕头闷死她吧
Smother her ass with a fuckin' pillow.
德鲁
Dru.
既然干了就得干到底 黛安娜
We got to see it all the way through, Diana.
贝卡跑了 塔里克跑了
Becca got away, Tariq got away.
他说等莫奈一醒就告诉她一切
He said he would tell Monet everything when she wakes up.
如果你杀了她
If you kill her,
就能解决我们一半儿的问题
that solves half our fucking problem.
嘛去啊 哥们
What's up, fellas?
行 也去你们特么的 希望你们一天都不顺
Okay. Fuck you then too. Hope y'all having a bad day.
怎么回事 -打扰一下 嘿
What's up with that shit? - Excuse me? Hey, um...
你们见到塔里克·圣·帕特里克了吗
have you seen Tariq St. Patrick?
我不 -白人妞儿
Uh, yeah, I don't- - - Uh, white girl,
别让警♥察♥找黑人麻烦
don't point the police to a Black man.
你怎么就觉得我是个警♥察♥呢
What makes you think I'm a cop?
我是说 你觉得自己哪里不像警♥察♥吗
I mean, is there anything about you that doesn't say cop?
行吧 随便你
AlI right, whatever you say.
一猜就是 -你怎么知道的
Mm- hm. Thought so. - How'd you know?
你得学会看人了 妞子
You gotta learn how to read these motherfuckers, girl.
你能教我吗
Can you teach me?
看见没 特里克和布雷登每人悬赏10万
Look at this. 100k each for Tariq and Brayden.
你需要钱上学对吧
Need the money for your school shit, right?
嘿 艾菲 塔里克是惹什么麻烦了吗
Hey, Effie. Is, uh, Tariq in trouble or something?
不知道
I don't know. Hm.
警♥察♥刚才过来问他来着
Well, the cops was just asking about him
但我没说他在这
but I ain't tell em that he was here.
塔里克在这吗
Tariq's here?
对 你是黛安娜兄弟对吧
Yeah. Uh, you're Diana's brother, right?
该走了
Gotta go.
我为什么要对这没礼貌的混♥蛋♥
Why do I even bother being polite
讲礼貌呢
to rude- ass motherfuckers?
想想看 20万就是我们的了
Check this out. That 200k is ours.
我得告诉诺玛
I'ma let Noma know.
好了吗 -嗯
You ready? - Yeah.
草 -怎么了
Shit! - What is it?
他们来了 而且还有更多人在路上
They're here and there's fuckin' more on the way.
好吧 我们赶紧跑
Okay, well, we make a run for it.
我们不知道往哪跑会碰到谁 B
We don't know what we're running into, B.
去他妈的 拼个你死我活吧
I mean, fuck it. It's them or us, right?
走
Come on.
草
Shit.
躲这应该没事
We should be good.
塔里克·圣·帕特里克
Tariq St. Patrick.
谁找我 -我不是在问 我知道你是谁
Who's asking? - Not asking. I know who you are.
而你是布雷登·韦斯顿
And you're Brayden Weston.
关于奥凯克家人绿卡的事
Have a few questions about green cards
要问你几个问题
for the Okeke family.
绿卡
Green cards?
我可不知道什么绿卡
I don't know shit about no green cards.
而且我们要迟到了 所以失陪了
And we're actually late, so if you'll excuse us.
迟大到了 -我查到了你和奥比·奥凯克
Very late. I've traced your connection
的联♥系♥
to Obi Okeke
奥凯克和一个叫做诺玛·阿萨诸的女人的联♥系♥
and Okeke's connection to a woman named Noma Asaju.
这是我们之前一直没搞明白的
It's the piece we couldn't nail before.
我猜 她应该是你的上线
I'm guessing...she's your connect.
我真不知道你在说什么
I really don't know what the fuck you talkin' about.
你是要逮捕我吗
Hm. - You readin'my rights?
所以说嘛 别以为自己挺精明的哈
Exactly. You think you smart and shit.
随我阿姨
Take after my aunt.
安吉拉·瓦尔迪兹
Angela Valdez.
安吉拉·瓦尔迪兹是你阿姨
Angela Valdez was your aunt?
安吉拉·瓦尔迪兹是特么谁啊
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表