剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
阳奉阴违 要不然蹲牢房♥
But you go rogue, you will go to prison
要不然吃枪子
or we kill you.
你为什么盯着我
Why you lookin' at me, man?
带她走吧 她是大老板
You take her, man. She's the boss.
奶奶的 老娘就知道你是个怂货
You motherfucker. I knew you was a bitch.
胆大才说实话
Oh. We got a real hero.
是不是这王八蛋杀了达里安
Is that that motherfucker that killed Darien?
我想起来了
I put it together.
我认出你了
I recognize you.
两年前就是你杀了达里安·詹姆斯
You killed Darien James two years ago.
他才18岁
He was 18 years old.
不是我
That wasn't me.
就是他 -饶了我吧
- That's definitely him. - Please, man.
拜托了 我家人还在等我
Please, let me go back to my family.
你在地铁上杀了那孩子
Shot that kid on the subway.
他还有几天就要去宾厄姆顿了
He was days away from going to Binghamton.
他爸在那个站台上抱着我哭到崩溃
His father broke down on that platform in my arms.
我们找了你好几个月
We looked for you for months.
好几个月
Months!
我从没忘记你这孙子的脸
I never forget a fuckin' face.
就是你
It was you.
他都没能回家 所以
Well, he didn't get to go home to his family, so...
你凭什么觉得自己可以
why should you?
我去 -好了 好了
What the fuck? - AlI right, all right.
过来吧
Come on. Get over here.
别动我儿子
Don't touch my kid.
我刚没在开玩笑
I meant what I fuckin'said.
伤害无辜 你们必死无疑
You harm an innocent and you're fuckin'done.
所以我们现在替你干活了
So what the fuck, we work for you now?
你这么想
Look at it this way.
我现在给你一个和我合作的机会
I'm giving you the opportunity to work with me.
你可以留着你今晚偷的货
You can keep the product you stole tonight.
我知道你做事果断 人脉很广
From what I know about you, you're quick, well- connected.
所以给我的报酬应当不低
So I'll be expecting my cut soon.
你的报酬 你在说什么胡话
Your cut? The fuck you mean?
这是纽约 我也得养我的人
This is New York City. I gotta pay my people.
我拿35%的利 不过分吧
It's a reasonable 35 percent.
你就当回报社会了
Think of it as giving back to the community.
你凭什么相信我们不会举报你
And what's keepin' us from reportin'you?
哦 天哪
Oh, shit.
终于有个聪明人
We got a real smart one, boss.
你面前站着的是纽约最受欢迎的
You're looking at New York City's favorite,
荣誉无数的警官
most decorated officer.
人们会信他而不是你这种社会渣滓
People tend to believe him over scum like you.
闭嘴吧 婊♥子♥
Oh, shut up, bitch.
那我们现在达成共识了
So now that we have an understanding,
你们可以走了
you're free to go.
警♥察♥会替你们保密 说没见过你们
As far as NYPD is concerned, you was never here.
拿好你们的东西赶紧滚蛋吧
Take your shit and clear the fuck out.
莫奈 你感觉到了吗 -什么
Monet, you feel that? Huh? - Feel what?
有趣的故事
It's the start of something, uh.
药开始了
special, hm?
赶紧滚吧
Get the fuck outta here.
孕期才开始
It's still very early.
看到这颗小豆子了吗
You see that little bean right there?
那就是你们的宝宝
That's your baby.
我可以截张图给你们打印出来
I can snap a still of it and print it out for you two.
给你 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
我去取照片 你们可以单独呆一会儿
And I will just go get it and give you two a moment.
它只有这么小
It's still so small.
是啊
I know.
难以想象 有一天他会和你一样高
Crazy'cause...one day, he'll be as big as you.
是啊
Yeah.
他 你觉得是个男孩吗
So you really think it's a boy, huh?
是的
Yeah, I do.
还有
And...
我想叫他洛伦佐
I think I wanna name him Lorenzo.
塔里克
Look, Tariq.
我一直给萨利姆打电♥话♥
I've been trying to get in contact with Salim
一直联♥系♥不上
and I haven't heard back from him.
你能吗
Have you?
没
Mm- mm.
别说谎
Don't lie.
好吗 因为我知道他一定出事了
Okay? Cause I know something happened to him.
几天前你在他家看到了我
You found me at his house a couple days ago
然后他就消失了 不可能这么巧
then all of a sudden he goes missing? That don't make sense.
好吧 D
AlI right, look, D.
我去找那家伙
I pulled up on the nigga,
问他你在哪儿 他招了
I asked him where you were and he folded.
然后他就消失了
Next thing you know, he's gone.
所以 如果那家伙发生任何事情
I mean, anything could have fuckin' happened to the nigga.
都跟我无关
Ain't got nothin' to do with me though.
我不是莫奈
Well, I'm not gonna be like Monet.
不会让宝宝生活在这样的生活中
So that means I can't have this baby around the life,
我宁愿一个人养它
even if that means I'm raising it by myself.
听我说 D
Listen, D.
我爸尽最大的努力让我远离这些烂事
My dad tried his hardest to keep me away from this shit,
但你看我现在又好多少
now look how I turned out.
我明白他想保护我们
I understand that he was trying to protect us
想要尽可能脱离这行
by gettin' outta the game
但是D 他摆脱不了
but...he wasn't really outta the game, D.
他一只脚始终在里面
He had one foot in, one foot out.
他的过去 他的敌人
His past, his enemies.
这些一辈子都追在他后面
Everything was chasing right behind him his whole life.
明白吗 这是他的做法
Okay? That was his way.
而我不会这么做
But I ain't doin' it like that.
我不需要彻底脱离
I don't need to be outta this shit to protect y'all.
我会站在顶端
I need to be on top.
明白吗
Okay?
然后保护你们母子
That's how I protect you two.
那不是我想要的生活
That don't work for me.
再见 塔里克
Bye, Tariq.
我想做到
♪`I gotta make it♪
我真的想做到
♪Oh, I hope I make it ♪
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表