剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
这帮忘恩负义的人
Fuckin'ingrates.
大家对于在这还是在家工作都没问题
Everyone's fine to work from here or from home.
我想他们
I think they.
我们 只是想知道下个月还能不能领到薪水
we just want to know if we're gonna get paid next month.
那就要看你的了 对吧
Well, that depends on you, right?
我精明的律师
My brilliant counsel.
所以
So...
我会输吗
am I gonna lose?
来自珍妮·沙利文的指控
These allegations by Jenny Sullivan
都挺严重的
are pretty serious.
拥有一份偷来的警方档案
Possessing astolen police file?
不是我偷的
I didn't steal it.
贿赂假释官
Bribing a parole officer?
我没贿赂他
I didn't bribe him.
违反了利益冲突
Violating conflict of interest
因为你在为委托人做谋杀辩护的同时
by representing a client for murder
还在为受害者的母亲工作
while also working with the murder victim's mother?
嗯 这事可能是有
Yeah, that mighta happened.
但是涉及到律师的不当行为时
But when it comes to attorney misconduct,
我见过更糟糕的
I've seen worse.
你还是有机会的
You've got a shot.
谢了
Thanks.
你喜欢
You like?
你是我老板
You're my boss.
我还是吗
Am Ithough?
我是说 也许这是
I mean, maybe this is, uh,
被停职的好处之一
one of the perks of being suspended.
你也是我的委托人
you're also my client.
我代表你
I'm representing you.
所以 你想在上面
So...you wanna be on top.
看我星光熠熠
♪Look at me I'm star- studded ♪
试试看咯 -星光熠熠
Let's find out. - Star- studded♪
所有男人都讨厌 但那些女人喜欢
♪AII them niggas hate it But them bitches love it ♪
看我星光熠熠
♪Look at me I'm star- studded ♪
我在晚上发光
♪I'm shinin' in the night♪
现在是凌晨3点 可我闪闪发亮
It's like 3: 00 in the morning And I'm shining so bright♪
当我出现在他们面前 他们把我当王
♪When I pull up on em They treat me like the king ♪
女人们受我的庇护 男人们亲吻我的戒指
♪Bitches, they feel the fur Niggas, they kiss the ring ♪
你还好吧
You all right?
为我的皇后买♥♥了点鸡翅回来
Got some wings for my queens.
你好吗 -嘿 姨姨
How you doin'? - Hey, Auntie.
嘿 宝儿 -嗨妈 你感觉如何
Hey, baby girl. - Hi, Ma. How you doin'?
看上去不错 -谢了 宝儿
You look good. - Thank you, baby.
是你们把我照顾的很好
Y'all know y'all takin'real good care of me.
你也一直是个很听话的患者
Well, you've been a pretty easy patient.
上帝的想法真是让人猜不透
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
嘿 姨姨 我们能自己家人聊两句吗
Hey, Auntie, can we just talk with just the family?
就这个小家
Our family.
你家人哈
Your family?
好吧 所以我猜表亲是不算数了哈
Oh okay, so I guess cousins don't make the cut, huh?
你知道我什么意思 姨姨 -我知道 我知道
You know what I mean, Auntie. - No, I do I do
再说了 我也不想被埋在
Besides, I have no desire to be buried
你们家的土里
in y'all's family dirt.
好了 莫奈 我去给你拿床毯子 好吗
AlI right, Monet, I'm gonna go get you some blankets, okay?
照顾好她
Take care of her.
听着 妈
Listen, Ma.
街头没人知道是谁要杀你
Streets don't know who came for you.
那就说明你们不给力啊
Well, y'all ain't lookin hard enough.
是 因为我们没考虑塔里克
Yeah, cause we're not lookin' at Tariq.
黛安娜说不是塔里克
Diana said it wasn't Tariq.
可她之前说是他
After she said it was.
听着 我们都恨那家伙
Look, we all hate the nigga,
但那也不等于就是他干的
but that don't mean he did it.
而且诺玛说了 谁动他就得死
And Noma said anyone who touches him gets a bullet.
对 所以别再提塔里克了
Right. So enough about Tariq
不是 你看哈 有些事说不通
Nah. See, this shit not addin' up.
鲍比和惠特尼一直在保护这家伙
Bobby and fucking Whitney over here keep protecting this nigga.
我们为特么什么要保护他
Why the fuck would we protect him?
我特么也不着调
Nigga, I don't fucking know.
你用用脑子行吗 凯恩
Use your fuckin' head, Cane.
黛安娜跟我在车里啊
Diana was in the car wit' me.
生意怎么样了
So what's happenin' with the business?
你多加新地盘了吗 -嗯 都安排好了
You adding new corners? - Yeah, it's taken care of.
你们换仓库了吗
Did y'all switch warehouses yet?
诺玛知道她在干嘛 妈
Noma knows what she's doin, Ma.
诺玛想给俄♥罗♥斯♥人供货
Noma wants to supply the Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The fuckin' Russians?
没特么可能 凯恩
No fuckin' way, Cane
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人跟诺玛搭上线 他们会把我们赶出去
If the Russians get in with Noma, they gonna push us out
到时候肯定又是一场血战
and that shit is gonna be bloody.
我跟他们谈的停战协议脆弱的不堪一击 不行
That truce I negotiated with em was fucking fragile. Nah.
是 妈 我们说过了 可你猜怎么着
Yeah, Ma, we said all that. And guess what?
她特么根本不在乎 -去她的吧
She don't give a shit. - Fuck that.
我得找那婊♥子♥说道说道
That bitch need to hear it from me.
等等 妈 别动 医生说你需要休息
Wait, Ma, no. The doctor says you need to rest- -
我不知道出什么事了 但是不行
I don't know what's going on here, but no.
什么事都没出 珍妮特
Nothing's going on here, Janet.
好吧 莫奈 那你需要坐下 让她坐下
Okay, well, Monet, you need to be sitting down. Sit her down.
坐下 拜托 让她坐下
Sit down. Please, get her down.
快点 -看着她
Come on Watch her.
等会等会 来
Hold up, hold up, hold on. Here.
把枕头放她身后 你得给她扶起来点
Put the pillow behind her. You need to prop her up.
扶起来 等会
Prop her up. Wait, hold on.
让她坐高点 坐高点
Keep her elevated. Gotta keep her up.
所有人 都特么别弄枕头了行吗
Everybody, stop with the fucking pillows already!
都给我走远点 拜托
Get the fuck outta here, pleasel
欢迎来到《领导中的平庸之恶》
Welcome to the Banality of Evil in Leadership,
这是一项政♥治♥和心理学研究
a political and psychological exploration
旨在探讨邪恶是否是
of whether evil is a necessary component
成功领导力的必要组成部分
of successful leadership.
从你们的申请书中我知道
Now I know from your application essays
你们来这里是认真的
you're here because you mean business.
所以让我们直入正题
So let's jump right in.
什么样的人才适合
What type of person decides that they are
做领导呢
worthy of leading?
又是什么让一个人
And what makes someone want to govern
想要控制其他人呢
the lives of others?
贪婪 他们想要权力
Greed. They want power,
财富和名誉
wealth, and fame.
他们基本上就是自恋狂
They're basically narcissists.
是 不幸的是 这几样东西驱动着大多数人类的行为
Yeah. Same thing driving most human behavior, unfortunately.
有时候的确是
Sometimes, sure.
但也有一些领导者
But there are also leaders
想做社会公益
who actually do wanna do social good
他们相信自己有最好的想法来实现这一目标
and they believe they have the best ideas of achieving that.
比如甘地 马丁·路德·金 马尔科姆·X
Like Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X.
对 但背后的驱动力是什么
Yeah, but what's actually behind that?
自我膨胀 -我同意
Self- aggrandizement. - I agree.
不管他们的目标是什么
No matter what their goal is,
他们都认为自己是最棒的人选
they think they're the best person to do it.
并不一定
Not necessarily.
也许有些人只是比其他人更想要这个结果
Maybe some just want it more than others.
那么 这个想要是从何而来的呢
So where does that"want"come from?
失败 -什么意思
Defeat. - What do you mean?
受苦
Suffering.
破碎的梦想
Shattered dreams.
没有比这更好的动机了
There's no better motivator.
凤♥凰♥浴火重生
Out of the ashes may rise the phoenix.
也许不是
Or not.
我认为历史表明
I think history shows
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表