剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
"If granted the opportunity
报名参加该课程
to enroll in your program,
您就会发现我是一个坚定 雄心勃勃
you'll find that I am a resolute, ambitious,
有自驱力的学生 我的最终目标是
and driven woman, and that my ultimate goal
在机器人学领域开辟一条道路
is to chart a path in robotics that - -"
厉害
That's wild.
你听上去简直就像是另一个人
You sound like a whole different person.
嗯 但听上去还不错是吧
Yeah. But it's good, right?
必须的啊
Hell yeah.
靠
Shit.
如果你想的话
I can give you some
我可以给你好好描述下
descriptive words about Effie Morales
艾菲·莫拉莱斯
if you want.
我知道你可以
Mm, I'm sure you can.
好了 你别激动
Okay, settle down.
别走啊
Don't leave me.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我昨天为了确保你不死错过了面试
I missed my interview making sure you didn't die yesterday
所以
SO.
这份申请必须要完美才行
this application has to be perfect.
你为什么不告诉我呢
Well, why didn't you say something?
你需要帮助啊
You needed help.
没事的
It's cool.
谢谢你照顾我真心的
Well, good lookin' out. I appreciate that.
你学会甜言蜜语了哈
Ah, are you getting soft on me?
草 我该走了
Fuck. I gotta dip.
那我晚点再来找你
But maybe we can finish this later?
我哪都不去 -保证
I'lI be here. -Promise?
莫奈去找J阿姨说我们的事了
Monet was talking to Auntie J about us?
嗯 -没问题吗
Yep. And it was good?
德鲁 你觉得她叫我们来这是想干嘛
Nah, Dru. Why you think she really calling us to the house?
她知道自己搞砸了
She knows she fucked us up, all right?
想彻底变好了也说不定
She might be changing for good.
那是不是意味着你就不会再动她了 因为我是这么想的
So does that mean you're done tryin'to kill her? Cause I am.
我现在就想往前看
I'm just real focused on the future right now.
我想让诺玛让我做她的副手
I'm gettin' Noma to make me her number two.
她为什么要这么做
Why the fuck would she do that?
我特么谢谢你的支持
Wow. Thanks for the fuckin' support
兄弟 那个婊♥子♥对我们都是威胁
Bro, that bitch stay threatenin' our lives
而你却想为她卖♥♥命吗
and you wanna keep workin' wit' her?
你真的想要这样吗
That's what you really want?
我告诉你我不想要什么吧
I'll tell you what I don't want
那就是后半辈子都
I don't wanna spend the rest of my damn life
跟着煞♥笔♥凯恩干
workin'underneath dumbass Cane.
我明明比他强
I'm better than him.
爸知道 他看出来了
Papi knew it. He saw
好吧 我不想干了
A'ight. Well, I want out.
一旦我找到机会 我就会跟诺玛说
And as soon as I find a window to tell Noma, I'm doin' it.
你特么是脑子进水了
You lost your monkey ass mind?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 德鲁
Fuck you, Dru.
如果那么容易就能不干 你早就离开了
If it was that easy to get out, you'd already be out.
哪怕你只是想想诺玛都会弄死你
Noma will kill you for even thinkin' that.
那你还想做她的副手呢 不一样是找死
Well, I can say the same about you tryin'to be her number two.
行吧
A'ight.
我们就看看谁能得到自己想要的吧
We'll see who gets what they want.
所以你被吊销牌照了 -没 完全不是那么回事
So you're disbarred. No. No, not at all
我的律师牌照
My license is
只是在评估中
under review.
在这期间
And while that's happening,
我不能做你的代表律师 但是
I cannot represent you. But --
那我的案子要怎么办 戴维斯
What does this mean for my case, Davis?
我的助理可以接手你的案子
Well, it means my associate will be taking point on your case.
这位是佩拉·田中
This is Perla Tanaka
她将暂时代表你出庭
and she'll be representing you for the time being.
我保证对你的所有问题都了如指掌
I promise I am fully briefed and up to speed on all your issues.
我说不好 两位
I don't know about this, guys.
别这样
Come on, man.
你知道我不会雇无用之人的 对吧
You don't think I'd hire someone who couldn't do the job, do you?
而且她是乔治城大学毕业的
And she's a Hoya.
我上的是锡拉丘兹
I went to Syracuse.
抱歉 戴维斯
I'm sorry, Davis.
如果事情解决了告诉我一声
Let me know how this thing sorts out.
又流失了一笔钱 -是啊
That's more money out the door. -I know.
能撑过去怕是要等奇迹出现了
It'll be a miracle if we survive.
我去查查我们的联♥系♥人
I'm gonna go through our contacts,
看看我们能不能在
see if we can't get in front of this
他们决定弃船前阻止他们
before they all decide to abandon ship.
好啊
I like that.
我们晚点可以再聊
We can get into it later tonight.
戴维斯在吗
Davis around?
在 楼上呢
Yeah, he's upstairs.
靠
Man.
你这是精简了
you downsizing?
啥事 特里克
What do you want, Tariq?
我想跟你聊点事
Uh...I came to talk to you about something.
我想重操旧业
I want back in.
我需要一个诺玛和塔哈达都不认识的上家
Yeah, I need a connect without Noma or Tejadas knowing.
你跟我说这事是因为
And you're telling me because...?
因为你打了这么多官司
I mean, with all the time you spend defending,
我想着也许你认识点人
I figure you know a nigga or two.
我还真认识
I do.
但他跟你以前做生意的人都不一样
But he's not like the people you're used to dealing with.
而且他不便宜
And he's not cheap.
这个我来搞定
Well, I got that covered.
很好 我抽百分之二十
Good. I'm taking 20 percent.
嘿 这是敲诈 你疯了吧
Hey, that's extortion. Are you crazy?
现在 兄弟
Right now, nigga.
我可能确实疯了
I might be.
这个贱♥人♥诺玛
This bitch Noma.
竟然发信息跟我说不用我去做事了
Gonna tell me I'm not needed at work in a fuckin' text?
你们有谁知道这事吗
Any of y'all know anything about this?
你们这帮太真♥他♥妈♥让人难以置信
I can't even fuckin' believe y'all.
妈 她说等你完全恢复了再回来
Ma, she said you can come back when you're a hundred percent.
是 她只是想让你好好休息
Yeah, she just wants you to rest.
那贱♥人♥才不管我休不休息
That bitch don't give a shit if I'm rested or not
我开始觉得你们也想赶我出局了
And I'm startin'to think y'all want me out the game too.
妈 冷静点
Yo, Ma, calm down.
不 我他妈冷静不下来 德鲁
Nah, I'm not fuckin calmin' down, Dru,
你那天晕过去了 记得吗
You passed out the other day, remember?
差点把我们和俄♥国♥人的关系搞砸了
And almost fucked up our shit with the Russians.
要再发生这种事 周围又没人像上次那样帮忙
What if it happens again and nobody's around
怎么办 -拜托 我中枪差点死了
to help like last time? -Please. I got shot up
现在却被当成
and now I'm bein treated like a fuckin'dummy
连自己都搞不定的煞♥笔♥
that don't know how to handle myself?
太特么扯淡了
This is some bullshit. -
诺玛:奥比不回我信息去他公♥寓♥调查下
我猜猜啊
Let me guess.
贱♥人♥诺玛
Fuckin Noma.
是 我得帮她处理点事
Yeah, I gotta go handle somethin' for her.
嗯 -你没那么特别 兄弟
Yeah. You ain't special, nigga.
我也得去处理点事
I gotta handle shit too. -Uh -huh.
妈 你还好吧
Ma, are you okay?
不好
No.
奥凯克先生
Mr. Okeke.
你这状态很差啊
You look like shit.
都十个小时了
It's been ten hours.
确定不想来点咖啡吗
Sure you don't want any caffeine?
你说过我没被逮捕
You told me I wasn't under arrest.
是没有
You're not.
可你关了我一整宿 我想走了
And yet you hold me here all night. I want to go.
奥比 你想什么时候走都行 我认真的
You can leave whenever you want, Obi, and I mean that.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表