剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I just didn't even think about it.
我只是知道必须阻止那个人
I just know that guy had to be stopped.
别动手 凯恩
Stand down, Cane.
刚跟黛安娜通过话 她说不是塔里克朝莫奈开的枪
Just spoke to Diana. She said it wasn't Tariq who shot Monet.
我特么
How the f
黛安娜说她亲眼看到是塔里克干的
Diana said she saw Tariq do it.
你的脸是特么怎么搞的
And what the fuck happened to your face?
她说她搞错了
She's saying she made a mistake.
等我们到医院了你自己问她 好吗
Ask her when we get to the hospital, all right?
莫奈刚醒了 -这太特么扯了
Monet just woke up. This is bullshit.
而且你你知道
And you know it.
别担心 我会弄清楚的
But don't worry about it. I'ma get to the bottom of it.
收到诺玛的消息了吗 这事结了
Get Noma's message? This shit's all over.
我们也收到了 德鲁
We got the message, Dru.
对 我们基本上就
Yeah, we just basically...
我们走到那边
We walked through there
然后就看到了现场
and saw all the commotion.
我们都不知道是怎么回事 所以
We didn't really know what was going on, so.
得去医院了
Gotta go to the hospital.
她还在睡 医生说她能撑过来
She's still sleeping. Doctor thinks she's gonna make it.
真完美 -这样更好
Perfect. - It's better this way.
我不会忘记你没有坚持走到最后
You know, I'm not gonna forget you didn't go through on this.
德鲁 这事结了 好吗
Dru, it's done. Okay?
我们都要向前看一家人一起
We all have to move on, as a family.
所以是另一个小瘦子大屁♥股♥的黑鬼开枪打了妈
So some other skinny, big- head- ass nigga shot Moms?
我搞错了 凯恩
I made a mistake, Cane.
而且我不想在莫奈恢复的时候跟你吵架
And I don't feel like fighting while Monet's recovering.
行吧
Yeah. -
什么鬼
What the fuck?
孩子们
Oh, kids...
我爱你们
I love y'all.
我们也爱你 妈
We love you too, Ma.
你真强 我们就知道你一定能撑过来
You gangsta though. We knew you'd come through.
是啊 我们需要你
Yeah, we need you.
很快你就会恢复的跟原来一样
And you'll be back to your old self in no time.
一切也都会恢复原状
And everything'll be like it was before.
是谁干的
Who did this shit?
我们不知道
We don't know.
去查
Find out.
我们现在不能散货了 该特么怎么办
What the fuck are we gonna do now that we can't move product?
不知道 兄弟
I don't know, bro.
也许这是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing.
什么叫特么好事 B
What the fuck do you mean a good thing, B?
你知道诺玛可能随时在等着我们吧
You know Noma could just be waiting for us, right?
等着合适的时机弄死咱俩 或者我妈
Waiting for the right time to fucking kill us, or my mom.
还有 看看你家出的事
And look what just happened to your family.
是 你说的对
Yeah. You're right.
而且如果莫奈恢复了
And if Monet recovers,
谁知道又会惹出什么麻烦来
who knows what kind of shit that's gonna stir up.
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
这帮混♥蛋♥杀了我们 只给我们剩了一口气
These motherfuckers killed us and left us breathing, bro.
这就意味着我们没有钱 没法报仇 什么都没有
That means no money, no get- back, nothing.
我们玩儿完了
We're fucked, man.
我们特么要怎么办
What the fuck are we gonna do?
请原谅我 天父 因为我有罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
就像《以弗所书》里警告的那样
Like the book of Ephesians warns,
我充满了痛苦 愤懑和怒火
I'm filled with bitterness, wrath, and anger.
这种愤怒你发泄出去了吗
Have you acted on this anger?
没有
No.
没有 我还坚守着信仰
No. I hold close to my faith.
我知道自从你失去妻子后
I know how much pain you've been in
内心有多痛苦
since you lost your wife.
丹妮斯不是我失去的
Denise was not lost.
她是被谋杀的
She was murdered.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
你给自己足够的时间去疗伤了吗
Have you given yourself enough time to heal?
你回去工作会不会太早了
Did you go back to work too soon?
专案组会让我忙起来
The task force keeps me busy.
有动力
Motivated.
这是唯一让我感觉到
It's the only thing that makes me feel
有意义的事
right.
我知道丹妮斯
I know that Denise
会希望看到 我让街头变得更安全
would like that I'm making the streets safer.
这责任十分重大 孩子
That's a lot to take on, son.
弛给我们的责任都是我们力所能及的
He doesn't give us more than we can handle.
卡特警探
Detective Carter.
帕兹
Paz.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我儿子 朱尼尔
My son, Junior.
安吉尔
Angel.
他被人杀了
He was murdered.
我很 很抱歉
I'm...I'm sorry.
他刚加入了缉毒组队吧
He had just joined the DEA, right?
怎么回事
What happened? -
他的办公室听信了什么校园枪手的
His office is buying some bullshit story
狗屁故事
about a school shooter.
他们这就要结案了 但我知道不是那么回事
They're gonna close the case, but I know they're wrong.
他在调查塔里克·圣·帕特里克
He was investigating Tariq St. Patrick
还有其他毒贩
and other dealers.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
我知道
I know it.
我知道 求你帮帮我
I know it. Please help me.
有我呢
I got you.
杀了你儿子的人我一定会抓到
I will nail whoever took your son.
我答应你
I promise you.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表