剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I know exactly who the fuck you are.
下次你要来说我做了什么
Look, the next time you come accusing me of some shit,
记得拿到证据再说这话
you make sure you got more than some fuckin'
别跟我扯什么流言蜚语的屁话
"streets is talkin"bullshit.
现在 你给我滚出我家
Now get the fuck outta my house.
比你做的好吃多了
Way better than your cooking.
去你的 傻♥逼♥
Yeah, fuck you, little nigga.
真是没想到 这么快
Didn't think I'd have the displeasure
就又见到你了 塔里克
of seeing you again so soon, Tariq.
你内心深处还是爱我的 诺玛
You know deep down inside you fuck with me, Noma.
拜托
Come on.
塔里克有个提议
Tariq has a proposal.
是啊 我听说锡安在给你搞事儿
Yeah, I hear Zion's giving you some fuckin' trouble.
他现在躲起来了 但我们知道他在哪儿
He's hiding out right now, but we got the drop on his location.
可以帮你解决了
Could take care of that for you.
锡安没了的话 塔里克就需要新的供货商了
With Zion gone, Tariq will need a new connect.
你为什么要帮我杀他
Why would you kill him for me?
我想重新和你做生意
Well, I wanna be back in business with you.
当然了 你懂的
Of course with some.
要比我和锡安的生意条件更好点
you know, more favorable terms than I have with Zion.
你觉得自己是个精明的商人
You fancy yourself a shrewd businessman.
根据我们上一次谈话
Well, based on the last conversation we had
我觉得你应该更希望和我保持朋友关系
I think you'd prefer we stay friends,
我们是不可能做朋友的 塔里克
We'll never be friends, Tariq.
我已经厌倦了你的威胁
I've grown weary of your threats.
别跟这傻♥逼♥谈生意了
Let's not make another deal with this cornball.
好吗 我去处理锡安 然后
AlI right? I'll take care of Zion, and then- -
明天之前杀了锡安
Kill Zion by the end of the day,
那就成交
and we'll have a deal.
不然 我很乐意除掉你们两个
If not, I'll be more than happy to dispose of you both.
不用多说了
Say no more.
你居然答应了他
I can't believe you gave in to this nigga.
要是你没给我弄出锡安这破事儿
Well, if you hadn't created my Zion problem,
我也不用和塔里克做交易了 不是吗
I wouldn't have had to make a deal with Tariq, would I?
你能确定是锡安劫了我的货吗
Were you able to confirm that Zion raided my stash?
我还在查 -亲
I'm working on it - Oh, baby.
我真的很讨厌你天天跟这画大饼
I hate it when you overpromise and underdeliver.
我为一点小事都能杀人
I've killed for less.
嘿 曾几何时
♪Hey, one time ♪
那老派的爱情
♪That's that old- school love ♪
那就是爱
♪Mmm, that's love ♪
老派的爱情
♪That old- school love ♪- sYeah, yeah, yeah ♪
来描绘下我们的爱情是什么样的
♪`Let me paint a picture Of what our love is like ♪
是对今晚的回顾
♪It's a throwback to What was tonight ♪
因为我们可以重新点燃火花
♪Cause we can reignite A spark ♪
从火焰中获取快♥感♥
♪Get high off the flame ♪
或者假装刚刚认识 -不要
♪ Or pretend we just met...♪- No.
那永远不会改变
♪That will never change ♪
重新让你贴近我的心
♪Been overdue lettin' you Close to my heart again ♪
我们能否回到爱情还未过时的时代
♪ Can we go back like love Never went out of style ♪
那老派的爱情
♪"That old- school love"s
那老派的
♪"That old- school- - "♪-
你疯了吗 -你发什么神经
Have you lost your mind? - You fuckin' trippin, man.
是嗨了还是怎么的
You high or somethin'?
草 怎么了
Fuck, bro, what?
这他妈扯
This is bullshit.
你们真没意思
Man, you guys are no fucking fun.
滚下台 -你们真没意思
Get the fuck off the stage. - You guys are no fuckin' fun.
我他妈弄上的
I put this shit on.
真♥他♥妈♥扯
This is fuckin bullshit.
去他妈的 -你♥他♥妈♥有病吧
Fuck me. - The fuck is wrong with you?
嗨了还是怎么着 -没有啊 看这个
You high or somethin'? - No! Bro, look at this.
我就开个玩笑 我们做的量这么大
I was just joking. We're doing so much volume,
谁在乎呢
who fucking cares?
怎么了
What?
最好皮绷紧点 你都失态了
Better tighten the fuck up. You're slipping.
我们有麻烦了
We got a issue.
我们得干掉锡安
Bro, we gotta take out Zion.
啥要杀了锡安
What? We're killing Zion?
今晚动手 -靠
Tonight. Ah, fuck.
等下 B 现在发信息给他
Wait, B, text him right now.
跟他说我们要补货 现金准备好了
Tell him we're ready for a re- up, cash ready,
这就过去
and that we're about to make our way there.
好 明白了
All right, bet.
这么快就走啊
Whoa, leaving so soon?
派对才刚刚开始
But the party is just getting started.
听我说 安雅 我有事
Listen, Anya, I gotta- gotta go take care
要处理 好吧
of some business, a'ight?
- 真的吗真的
Really? - Yeah.
安雅 今晚不行 亲爱的
Anya, not tonight, baby.
抱歉啊
I'm sorry.
那老派的爱情
♪It's that old- school love ♪
呦 你没问题对吧
Yo, you're good, right?
记住我告诉你的 保持冷静
Remember what I told you, stay cool
准备好应对任何情况
and ♪ust be ready for anything.
这小混♥蛋♥想干嘛
What's this little fucker up to?
拿到货了吗
Yo, you got the shit?
王八蛋 -搞什么
Motherfucker. What the fuck? !
你个王八蛋
You motherfucker.
靠
Oh, fuck.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
该死 靠
Shit, man. Fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥倒霉
Ain't this some shit.
卡特也找你们了
Carter recruited y'all too.
现在他也像使唤我一样使唤你们了
Now he'll own you like he owned me.
没人能使唤我
Ain't nobody gonna own me, nigga.
好吧 小鬼魂
A'ight, Lil Ghost.
我看透你了
I see you.
不再是了
Not no more.
拜托 塔里克 该死
Come on, Tariq. Damn.
好
AlI right.
我去把衣服烧了
I'ma burn these clothes,
回斯坦斯菲尔德 弄个不在场证明
head back to Stansfield, establish our alibi.
D 什么事啊 你没事吧
D, what's up? You good?
我一直没你消息 很担心你
I hadn't heard from you. I was nervous.
别担心 一切都搞定了
Don't worry about it. Everything's taken care of.
谢谢 塔里克
Thank you, Tariq.
真的
Really.
拜托 你知道我什么都愿意为你和孩子做的
Come on, you know I'd do anything for you and that baby.
你没事吧
You're okay though, right?
发生这么多事
Look, all this shit going on
这孩子只想吃饼干
and all this baby wants is cookies.
霍利的店还营业
Hollie's is still open.
要去那儿跟我见个面吗
You wanna meet me there?
也许我们可以聊聊
Maybe we can talk?
行 我这就过去
Yeah, yeah. I'm on my way.
怎么样
So?
知道是谁偷我毒品了吗
Do we know for certain who stole my drugs?
我是对的
I was right.
是锡安
It was Zion.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastard. -
他接近我那一刻起 我就知道
I knew from the moment he approached me
他只会带来麻烦
he'd be nothing but trouble.
是 你现在不用再操心他了
Yeah, well, you don't have to worry about him anymore.
锡安死了 -我知道 但是
Zion is dead. - I know, but
我们只是换了个问题而已
we've just traded one problem for another.
那帮警♥察♥ 卡特特遣部队
The cops, the fucking Carter task force
今天扫了俄♥国♥佬的场子
raided the Russians today.
没错 瓦迪姆逃了 但他并不高兴
Yeah. Vadim escaped but he's not happy.
我们可能拿不到他生意了
We may have lost his business. Hmm.
艾菲在场吗
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表