剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
但你走之前告诉或者没告诉我的内容
But what you do or don't tell me before you leave,
会决定我们下次谈话的性质
well, that's gonna determine the nature of our next conversation.
我都跟你说过了 我不认识任何贩毒组织
I told you already, I don't know any drug organizations
或者“枪手”的电♥话♥
or calls to"shooters. "
我不和这种人打交道
I don't associate with such people.
好吧 那不如我们聊聊你知道的事吧
Okay. So, why don't we talk about something you do know.
绿卡
Green cards.
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Is there anything you wanna tell me?
我和别人拿到绿卡的途径是一样的
I got them the way everyone does.
努力工作和奉献精神
Hard work and dedication.
好 泰特议员
Okay, so, Congressman Tate,
他和加快这个进程无关是吗
he had nothin' to do with speedin'up that process?
因为我查看过那些文件
Cause I ran down that paperwork
似乎他在其中有所涉及
and it appears he was behind it.
要我现在真能认识一个议员就好了
I should be so lucky to know a congressman at this point.
我明白了
I get it. I get it.
你知道谁认识他吗
You know who does know him though?
塔里克·圣·帕特里克
Tariq St. Patrick.
谁
Who?
嗯 我敢说这就是你跟泰特有关系的原因
Yeah, I bet that's how you're connected to Tate.
因为我知道你认识塔里克
Cause I know you know Tariq.
我只是好奇塔里克·圣·帕特里克
I'm just wondering how is it that Tariq St. Patrick,
一个被指控的谋杀犯和毒贩
an accused murderer and drug dealer,
是怎么让他的朋友 泰特议员
has his friend, Congressman TaTe,
帮你的
doin'favors for you?
塔里克·圣·帕特里克
Tariq St. Patrick. Hm.
抱歉
Sorry.
不熟
I'm unfamiliar.
不熟
"Unfamiliar. "
那你怎么解释这些
So how do you explain these photos
你和圣·帕特里克的照片呢
of you with St. Patrick?
我想打个电♥话♥
I wish to make a phone call.
为什么
Why?
开玩笑而已
I'm just fuckin' wit' you.
你想打多少都行
You can make as many as you like.
你还没被逮捕呢
You're not under arrest. Yet.
我们他妈的这是在哪儿
Where the fuck we at?
第四圈
Fourth Circle.
以那些贪婪的为你即将看到的
Named for the greedy bastards who pay top dollar
地下街头斗殴下重注
to bet on the unsanctioned street fighting
的混♥蛋♥命名
you're about to see.
等等 类似于搏击俱乐部吗
Wait, like a fight club?
锡安在这个圈子里长大
Zion grew up in this ring.
我帮他打赢了一项有组织犯罪的指控
I helped him beat a RICO charge a while back
现在 这地方是他的了
and now, he owns it.
暴♥力♥王泰勒那种
Some Tyler Durden shit.
不准带武器 混♥蛋♥
No weapons, motherfucker.
把这贱♥人♥从名单上划掉
Yo, scratch this bitch off the list.
怪我 锡安 我该抓住他的
My bad, Zo. I shoulda caught him.
还好吗 D -你好啊 锡安
What up, D? -What up, Zo?
搏击俱乐部里没武器
So no weapons in a fight club?
当然了 有一套荣誉制度
Absolutely. There's an honor system in place.
把它看作是黑帮的瑞士
Think of it as a gangster's Switzerland.
中立地带
Neutral ground. -
也是接近这个疯子最安全的地方
And the safest place to approach this crazy motherfucker.
获胜者是
And the winner is
该死
Damn.
我们不败的
...our undefeated.
皇后区冠军
champ of Queens.
皇后区赢了
Queens get the money, baby!
我勒个去
What the fuck?
你手下怎么安排的
What's up wit' your boy?
去见他还是怎么 -他应该就在这里某个地方
See him or what? -He should be in here somewhere.
根据我对他的了解 他可能在隐蔽处 贴在哪里了
Knowing him, he's probably in the cut. Posted somewhere.
保持警惕
Ah. Oh. Look alive.
我们在战场 兄弟 我们在战场
♪ We in the field, my nigga We in the field ♪
追杀或者被追杀
♪Hunt or be hunted Kill or be killed ♪
我们在战场 兄弟 我们在战场
♪ We in the field, my nigga We in the field ♪
追杀或者被追杀
♪Hunt or be hunted...♪
戴维斯妈的麦克莱恩
Davis motherfuckin' MacLean.
锡安 久违了
Zion. Long time.
永远不够久
Never long enough.
下注了吗
Place a bet?
我来谈生意的 记得吗
I'm here on business, remember?
那就谈吧
Let's be 'bout business then.
走吧
Let's go!
这些钱够买♥♥12块砖的
That's enough for 12 bricks.
好 我们要了
A'ight, we'll take it.
你还挺拽
You a cocky motherfucker.
我喜欢
I like that.
是 但最少买♥♥15块
Yeah, but 15's the minimum.
即使我想给你个优♥惠♥
And even if I did wanna give you a break,
我们这边也没这额度了
we full over here.
我所有的货都有记录 我的人不会像你这样
AII my product's accounted for and my men know better
毫无准备的就跑过来
than to pull up lackin' like you just did.
我以为你知道
Thought you would too.
考虑到你父亲的身份
Given who your father was.
恕我直言 你不知道我父亲是什么样的人
Respectfully, you don't know who my father was.
我知道他清楚如何未雨绸缪
I know he knew how to solve a problem
把问题扼死在摇篮里
before it became a problem.
你呢
What about you?
挺有意思的啊 你跟鬼魂一样找了个白人小孩
I find it funny you went and got a white boy just like Ghost did.
跟我说说
Tell me something.
你跟汤米一样疯吗
You as crazy as Tommy?
嘿 他们跟猪一样狼吞虎咽的
Hey. They eatin' this shit up like some damn pigs, Z.
我今天下场之前肯定要补充一下
I'ma definitely need to re -up before I dip today.
这人谁啊
Who this?
客户
Oh. Customers.
来喝一杯 吃点东西
Grab a drink, get some food.
想试试货吗 我请
Wanna test the product? It's on me.
罗曼 照顾好他们 -好
Roman, take care of em. -Bet.
见到你总是很高兴 D -回见 锡安
Always good to see you, D. -Later, Zion.
这个混♥蛋♥同意见我们的
The only reason this motherfucker
唯一原因就是
agreed to meet with us
你的姓氏
is your last name.
不管你喜不喜欢
Like it or not, like him or not,
这个能帮上忙
it helps.
我们都需要这事办成
And we both need this to work.
所以用上所有手段
So do whatever it takes
说服他把货给你
to convince him to give you that product.
喂 -科内
Hello? -Kene.
兄弟 你哪儿呢 奥比
我工作这边有点忙 应该很快就能回家了
听我说
如果有人去公♥寓♥
其实 现在就有你一同事在这呢
让他听电♥话♥
奥比 出什么事了 兄弟
Obi. What's goin'on, man?
你♥他♥妈♥去我公♥寓♥干什么
What the hell are you doing in my apartment?
诺玛派我来的
Noma sent me.
我们还有事要处理呢 你跟哪儿呢
We got business to handle, so where are you?
你得来15街和第10大道的
You'll have to come get me from the precinct
警局接我
on 15th Street and 10th Avenue.
你为什么 为什么会在那儿
Why -why...why are you there?
你来了以后再跟你说
I'll tell you when you get here.
什么都别跟科内说
You'll say nothing to Kene.
明白吗
Clear?
好 我这就过去
AlI right. I'm on my way.
原来是你哥工作耽搁了
So, turns out your brother got caught up at work
最后留宿了一晚
and ended up staying overnight.
我去办公室找他
I'm gonna go meet him at the office.
谢谢你让我进来 科内
Thank you for letting me in, Kene.
不用 谢谢你
No, thank you.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表