剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Listen, we got leverage.
因为我们都知道卡特警探是个黑警
Cause we both know Detective Carter's dirty.
不行 这还远远不够
No, that's not close to enough.
你去查一下卡特到底都掌握了什么
Find out what Carter really knows about me
还有是特么谁告诉他我的名字的
and how the fuck he got my name.
艾拉出事了
There's something wrong with Elle.
什么 怎么回事 -她吸食了可♥卡♥因♥
What? What the fuck happened? - She was doing coke
然后她说她感觉有点不对
and then she said she wasn't feeling so hot.
接下来 她就晕过去了
And the next thing you know, she just fucking passed out.
这整个房♥间都是毒品
Look, there are drugs all over this fucking room- -
谁给她的可♥卡♥因♥ 你特么闭嘴
Who gave her the coke? Shut the fuck up!
我特么怎么知道 -她有镰状细胞贫血
Hell if I know! Cause she has sickle cell.
赶紧打911啊 -我不想打
Call 911! I didn't wanna do that.
快特么打啊
Fucking call!
好吧 我得说一声哈
AlI right, FYI
上门服务是要多收费的
I'm charging extra for this house call.
你要的所有文件我都拿来了
I have all the documents you requested.
生前遗嘱和银行对账单
Living will and bank statements.
税单
Tax filings.
婚前协议
Prenup agreement.
所以
So.
你们俩到底是要跑路 还是要结婚
are you going on the run or... getting married?
后者
The second one.
我在给这位女士说话 小子
I was talking to the lady, my guy.
对 没错
Yeah, it's true.
凯恩和我要结婚了
Cane and I are getting married
一切都需要无懈可击
and everything needs to be airtight
以确保能通过政♥府♥的审查
so it holds up against government scrutiny.
移♥民♥局什么的
ICE and the like.
哇 嫁给一个毒贩
Wow, marrying a drug dealer.
这种事你是不是应该先问问
Sounds like something you might have wanted to run
你这超级聪明的律师
by your extremely smart lawyer first.
鉴于威利·亚当斯英年早逝
Given Wiley Adams'untimely demise,
我只能这么做了
this had to be done.
没必要咨♥询♥你
There was no need to consult you.
嗯 所以你的工作已经完成了
Yeah, so, seems like your work here is done.
就别再装逼了
Fake ass Johnny Cocksucker.
收到你消息了 干嘛
I got your text What's up?
嘿 不管你们在这演什么戏
Hey, whatever freak shit y'all got going on,
我都不感兴趣
I'm not into that.
我附议 -坐
I second that emotion. - Sit.
我们需要你的电脑专业知识
We need your computer expertise.
我要跟凯恩结婚了
I'm marrying Cane.
他还挺舍得花钱的 是吧
He did a decent job, didn't he?
这戒指重的我手指都快断了
Yeah, this ring weighs an absolute ton.
她逗你呢
She's fucking wit' you.
结婚就是为了生意
It's marriage for hire. Strictly business.
不止 除了生意我们处的也不错啊 亲
Well, it's more like business with benefits, right, luv?
总之 我们的婚姻坚如磐石
Anyway, our nuptials need to appear rock- solid
所以你们俩之间就别再眉来眼去的了
so any dalliance between you two is now over.
你放心 我们俩没事儿
Oh yeah, you got it. That's done.
我能走了吗 -不行 亲
Can I go now? - No, sweetie.
凯恩是原始人
Cane's a caveman.
他没有社交媒体足迹
He has no social media footprint.
所以我需要你帮他建一个
I need you to create one for him
好让他看上去像是我的合法丈夫
so he looks legitimate as my husband.
我在考虑来个领英吧
I'm thinking a LinkedIn page,
显示为我们公♥司♥的员工
an employee profile at my company
也许再来个大学学历
and maybe a college profile, actually.
然后发几张我们幸福伴侣的照片
And some happy couple photos on IG.
反正就类似这些吧
You know, that sort of thing.
凯恩大学学历
Cane with a college profile.
确保是社区大学哈
Make sure that shit is community college.
去你妈
Fuck you.
我去你妈
Fuck you back.
看上去需要真实
This needs to look real.
你能做到吧
You can do this, yes?
我会尽力 但我不是巫师
I can do my best, but I'm not a wizard.
如果有人仔细查看
Somebody looks hard enough,
难保他们查不出来
they can find what they're looking for.
我怎么听着像是私人问题
Well, that sounds like a personal problem.
我的薪水是我开的
You're on payroll so it'll be your job
所以这是你的工作
to cover your tracks then.
我们赶紧开始吧 好吗
Let's get this show on the road, shall we?
艾 -是生意嘛 我懂
Look, Eff It's business. I got it.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to talk about.
别这样 诺玛
Come on, Noma.
如果你不打算跟我说
What's the point of pillow talk
那枕边风还有什么意义
if you're not going to talk?
是他想出来的主意
Well, he came up with the solution.
对 我
Yeah. I, uh...
我让他成为我子公♥司♥的美国负责人
I make him the American face of my subsidiary
这样我就能尽快拿到美国合同
so that I can get the U. S. contracts pronto,
而婚姻和婚前协议可以保护我的资产
and then the marriage and the prenup
直到我成为美国公民
protect my assets'til I become a citizen.
我是说
I mean...
听着像是个计划
that's the plan.
如果你不是卡在自己离婚流程中
Well, you probably would have come up with it yourself
那这个人可能就是你了
if you weren't in the midst of your own divorce.
我谢谢你提醒我
Oh, well, thank you for reminding me.
好吧 我本来以为我们是有共识的
Okay. I thought that, uh, we had an understanding
我们是商业合作伙伴
as growing business partners.
合作伙伴 -对
Partners? - Yes.
我知道你的律所现在处境艰难
I understand your practice is underwater
你把我当成饭票而已
and you see me as a meal ticket,
但别傻了 戴维斯
but don't be silly, Davis.
就像我的口♥活♥一样
Like my tongue game,
我的复出手段一样高明
I wouldn't underestimate my comeback game.
尽管口♥活♥好
Despite your tongue game,
但我们的关系是有局限性的 亲
our relationship has limitations, luv.
再说了
Besides,
你知道我更喜欢唱独角戏
you know I'm more of a one- woman show.
为什么他们突然这么着急要结婚呢
Why the fuck they tryin' to hurry up and get married?
太愚蠢了 -是啊
This shit is stupid, man. Yeah, well
我跟你一样震惊
I'm just as shocked as you are.
但为什么你需要知道原因呢
But why do you need to know the why?
为了扳倒卡特
To take down Carter.
想让诺玛出手 但她不上钩
Tried to get Noma to do it but she ain't biting.
所以我们得把诺玛的
So we gotta give all the leverage
所有信息都给卡特
that we got on Noma to Carter
好让他别再缠着我们 好有时间虑下一步
to get him off our backs so we can figure out our next move.
这时就该你出面了
That's where you come in.
诺玛也是我客户
Noma's my client.
哥们 关于她的内♥幕♥消息都是我给你的
Nigga, you tryin' to protect this bitch
你还打算保护她
when I gave you the inside drop on her.
搞什么
The fuck?
你得跟我站一边才对啊
The allegiance is with me.
再说了 这贱♥人♥跟凯恩结婚的事
Okay, and did this bitch even consult to you
她咨♥询♥你了吗
about marrying Cane?
她可没带你玩 她只顾自己
She's not in it for you. She's in it for herself.
小兄弟 你得淡定点
Little nigga, you need to calm the fuck down.
我给你的任何相关信息
Any pertinent information I give you
都意味着如果诺玛发现我告诉你了
means I'm compromising all business dealings with Noma
她就会立刻停止和我的所有生意往来
if she were ever to find out I told you.
你满嘴说着站队 忠诚
I mean, you all preach about allegiance.
可我这位造雨者也需要你们的回报
Well, Mr. Rainmaker over here's gonna need something in return.
行啊 如果你想跟奥比一样被割喉
Sure, if you wanna end up like Obi.
那你就去站诺玛吧
That's what allegiance with Noma gets you:
你以为我不知道吗
a knife to the fucking neck. - You don't think I get it?
她是个诡计多端的婊♥子♥
She's a shifty bitch.
可你们俩也好不到哪去
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表