剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
《鬼魂》前情提要
Previously on Ghost
锡安 你特么为什么要杀了威利·亚当斯
Zion. Why the fuck did you kill Wiley Adams?
有个毒贩 卡特需要除掉他
There's a dealer Carter needs taken off the board.
我只是个大学生 我不杀人的
I'm a college student. I don't kill people.
哟 B 你特么搞笑呢
Yo. B, are you fucking kidding me right now?
兄弟 我正准备过去呢
Bro, I was just headed out there.
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
赶紧滚下舞台去
Get the fuck off the stage.
什么情况 红毛
What's the word, Red?
你偷的是谁的毒品
Whose drugs you steal?
布莱斯顿海滩的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Brighton Beach Russians.
纽约警局
NYPD!
别开枪
- Please don't shoot. -
我觉得我♥干♥不下去了
I don't know if I can do this shit anymore.
戴维斯吗 有些事我能做他做不到
Davis? He can't do shit that I can.
怎么着 你还是个多面手呗
So you're a man of many talents now?
不然呢 你以为我只是个
What, you thought I was just
带枪的帅小伙吗
a handsome motherfucker with a Glock?
有人要做掉
Someone's about to take down
卡特的整个组织
Carter's entire organization.
内奸是谁 -罗曼
Who's the rat? - Roman.
我家人现在麻烦大了
Listen, my family is in serious trouble.
黛安娜要杀了锡安
Diana's supposed to kill Zion.
我们可以用这个重新和诺玛合作
We can use that to get back in with Noma.
拿到货了吗
Yo, you got the shit?
拿到货了吗
What the fuck? !
事情都处理好了
Everything's taken care of.
谢谢你 塔里克
Thank you, Tariq.
你知道为了你和孩子我什么都肯做
You know I'll do anything for you and that baby.
你们小队里有个黑警
You got a dirty cop on the squad.
尼科·哈尔斯顿警探
Detective Nico Halston.
我看到扫俄♥国♥佬场子的时候他把现金拿走了
I saw him take cash from the Russian raid.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
锡安是怎么回事
What happened with Zion?
我特么让你去处理的
I fucking told you to handle it.
去你的吧 -我去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck this. - Fuck you.
你特么给我躺下吧
Get the fuck down there.
等等 求你别
Wait. Please don't- - -
你是我的狗
You're my bitch now.
来人救命啊
- Somebody help!
来人啊
Somebody fucking help mel
都说这是个繁华大都市
J`They say this is A big, rich town J
我却来自贫穷的最底层
♪I just come from The poorest part♪
明亮的灯光 城市生活 我必须生存下去
♪Bright lights, city life I gotta make it ♪
明亮的灯光 城市生活 我必须生存下去
♪This is where it goes down ♪
明亮的灯光城市生活 我必须生存下去
♪I just happen To come up hard ♪
违法又如何 宝贝我已成功在望
♪Legal or illegal, baby I gotta make it♪
凡事从来没有捷径
♪I never took A straight path nowhere ♪
生活充满了转折和坎坷
JLife's full of twists And turns J
我摸爬滚打 吃一堑 长一智
JBumps and bruises I live, I learn J
我来自车水马龙高楼林立的大城市
J`I'm from that city full of Yellow Cabs and skyscrapers J
这里没有钱 你寸步难行
J`It's hard to get a start In these parts without paper J
兄弟 我在地狱里长大 与天堂只有咫尺之隔
J Homie I grew up in hell A block away from heaven J
街角贩毒马不停蹄
JThat corner, every 15 minutes They movin'seven J
白粉打包然后送走
JPure snow Bag it then watch it go J
左拥右抱这是职业的好处
JOccupational options Get some blow or some hos J
遍地药丸 你学个说唱或者去抢
J`Shoot the ball or the strap Learn to rap or to jack J
那又怎样 去把敌人全都做掉
JFuck it, man, in the meantime Go ahead and pump a pack J
这就是我的邦德节奏
J This my regal royal flow My James Bond bounce J
我就是007 押韵都算计
J That 007 That's 62 on my count J
天生就是骗子 我满嘴胡言乱语
♪I'm a undercover liar I lie under the covers ♪
四目相对 跟她说我爱你
♪Look a bitch in the eyes and Tell her, "Baby, I love you"♪
你是我的灵感 你是我的动力
♪"You're my inspiration You're my motivation"♪
是我无畏前行的勇气
♪"You're the reason that I'm Moving with no hesitation"♪
都说这是个繁华大都市
♪ They say this is A big rich town ♪
我却来自贫穷的最底层
♪Ijust come from The poorest part ♪
明亮的灯光 城市生活
♪Bright lights, city life I gotta make it♪
我要出人头地就从这里开始
♪This is where it goes down ♪
我的路上布满荆棘
♪Ijust happen To come up hard ♪
违法又如何 宝贝 我已成功在望
♪Legal or illegal, baby I gotta make it♪
对不起 黛安娜
I'm so sorry, Diana.
什么
What...
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No.
她母亲马上就到了
Her mother's almost here.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
莫奈在路上了
Monet's on her way.
但我会留在这 我哪也不去
But I'll be here. I'm not going nowhere.
我会照顾好你的
I'ma take care of you.
照顾我
Take care of me?
别这样 D
Come on, D.
你说你会保护我们的 塔里克
You said you had us, Tariq.
你说你会重回这行然后保护好我们
That you'll protect us by being in the fucking game.
是卡特的婊♥子♥警♥察♥害我这样的
Carter's bitch- ass cop did this to me.
看着我 塔里克
Look at me, Tariq.
这就是你重回这行的结果
This is what being in the game looks like.
D 我也很痛苦 好吗
D, this...this is fucking hard for me too, you know?
你哪里痛苦 你甚至都不想要这个孩子
How is it hard for you? You didn't even want this baby.
我们是没有计划 D 但是
We didn't plan on this, D, but
塔里克 你还是出去吧
Tariq, just get the fuck out.
拜托
Please.
出去
Get out.
你认真的吗 -我认真的
Are you serious? - I'm serious.
塔里克 她怎么样了
Tariq, how is she?
你自己去看吧
You can go see for yourself.
孩子呢 他没事吧
Well, how's the baby? Is he okay?
听着 我会继续下去 做我承诺过的事
Look, I'm...I'ma go ahead and do what I promised.
塔里克 我谢谢你把黛安娜送到医院
Look, Tariq, I appreciate you gettin' Diana here
并且打给我 但是
and callin' me, but...
这是我们的家事 剩下的交给我就行了
this is family business. I got it from here.
我完全理解 莫奈
I completely understand, but Monet,
我不再为你卖♥♥命了
I don't work for you anymore.
但那也是我的孩子 所以该怎么做我就会怎么做的
And that was also my baby, so I'm gonna do what I have to do.
靠
Damn.
别担心 宝贝女儿
Don't worry, baby girl.
你会撑过去的
You gon' get through this.
而且我一定会把害你这样的混♥蛋♥
And I'ma fuckin' put the motherfucker in the ground
弄死的
who did this to you.
妈 我只想回家
Ma, I just wanna go home.
你能跟护士说一声吗 -当然可以
Can you talk to the nurse? - Of course, baby girl.
但你得告诉我是谁干的
But you gotta tell me who did this.
是那个叫菲利希亚的婊♥子♥
It was that bitch Felicia.
谁特么是菲利希亚
Who the fuck is Felicia?
听着 现在不是说这个的时候
Look, this ain't the time right now.
我们得先照顾好黛安娜
We gotta focus on Diana.
不然你觉得我来干嘛
Well, what you think I'm doin'here?
很明显你没控制好局面
Obviously you don't got this shit under control.
你那个贱♥人♥诺玛没特么给你安排活干吗
Don't your bitch Noma got some fucking work for you to do?
等她搞砸了 打给我
When she fucks this up, call me.
妈 他只是想帮忙 -我知道
Ma, he just wanted to help. - I know,
但我不想他卷进卡特这摊事儿里
but I don't want him all involved in this Carter shit.
会害死他的
It'd get him killed.
我知道你从不早起
Never known you to be an early riser
所以你打给我肯定不是来问候的
so this sure as shit can't be a good morning.
你查过卡特警探
You looked into Detective Carter.
你查过他队里的其他人吗
You looked into the rest of his team?
他带了一队警探啊 塔里克
He runs a squad of detectives, Tariq.
还有什么别的
I mean, what else is there?
你能拿到他们的地址吗
Can you get their addresses?
你想干啥
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表