剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Cane!
你杀了他们也没有用
Killing them won't do shit
因为他们根本就不知道他们在哪
because they don't know where the fuck they are.
你知道吗 -不知道
Do you? - No.
我们不知道
We don't.
拜托了 走吧
Please. Just go.
我们不会跟警♥察♥说任何事的
We won't tell the police anything.
我们得赶紧走了
We gotta get the fuck outta here.
走了
We gotta get outta here.
行吧
Fine.
草的
Fuck it.
靠 这破烂不好用啊
Man, that shit didn't fuckin' work.
我们得想想下一步怎么走 B
We gotta figure out our next plan, B.
有足够的钱出城去吗
Got enough bread to get outta town?
没有
Nah.
你觉得戴维斯会帮忙吗 -也许
You think Davis could help? - I mean, possibly.
那混♥蛋♥估计总处理这种事
Motherfucker probably deals with shit like this all the time.
喂
Hello?
他没说
He didn't say.
我只是知道他告诉我兄弟 -我们家的麻烦已经够多了
I just know he told my bro- - - My family's been through enough
现在布雷登又出事了
and now Brayden's in trouble?
我是说 我真不知道我们还能
I mean, I don't really know how much more
我知道你听见了
I know you hear that.
你妹在我手上
I got your sister.
我们去90号♥码头
We'll be at Pier 90.
你和塔里克过来 贝卡就能活着
You and Tariq show up, you get Becca back.
如果不来 我就杀了她
If not...I'm killin'her.
德鲁
Dru! -
怎么回事 -德鲁把贝卡抓走了
What the fuck is going on? - Dru has Becca!
草
Shit!
等等 先想清楚
Wait. Think this shit through.
好吗 这有可能是个圈套啊 B
AlI right? This could be a fuckin' setup, B.
我得去救我妹 里克 -我们先给戴维斯打电♥话♥
I gotta get my sister, Riq. - Let's call Davis
看看他能帮上什么忙啊 布雷登
and see what he would do, Brayden.
他们去90号♥码头了 你上不上车
They're at Pier 90. You gettin' in or not?
兄嘚 你特么动动脑子啊
Come the fuck on, bro.
先想想 布雷登
Think about this shit. Brayden!
布雷登
Brayden!
草
Fuck!
戴维斯 你特么接电♥话♥啊 拜托
Davis, answer the fuckin' phone, man. Please.
嘿 就等你来开趴了
Hey, been waitin' on you to get this party started.
行了 电♥话♥放一边 我需要人齐
AlI right, no phones. I need all hands on deck.
跟你说他有趣了吧 -你手♥机♥一直在响
Told you he was fun. - Your phone's buzzing.
什么响都比不上你 宝儿
Not more than you, baby.
好吧 我赶紧处理一下
AlI right. Let me wrap this up
然后我就来处理你们喔
and then I'll wrap you two up.
麦克莱恩
MacLean.
戴维斯 我特么需要你帮忙
Davis, I need some fuckin' help.
好吗 诺玛 艾菲
AII right? Noma, Effie.
甚至连塔哈达一家人都要对付我
Even the fuckin Tejadas are all workin' against me.
他们反了 -我先打断你一下哈
They turned on me. - Let me stop you right there,
我麻烦缠身的小兄弟 我有坏消息给你
my troubled young brother, with some bad news.
我已经不是你的律师了 -搞特么什么 戴维斯
I'm no longer your lawyer. What the fuck, Davis?
我今天收到了律师公会的信
I got a letter today from the bar.
很明显我惹上麻烦了
Apparently I m in some trouble.
我需要回避 但在澄清之前
Just a side step. But representation is on hold
我的代理权被搁置了 -听着 戴维斯
till I can clear it up. Listen, Davis,
我现在需要的不是律师
I don't need a fuckin' lawyer right now, all right?
你不明白
You don't understand.
我的律师委托人特权已经被暂停了
My attorney- client privileges have been suspended.
所以 你现在所说的一切
So, uh, anything you say right now is- -
戴维斯 我特么需要你的帮助
Davis, I just need some fuckin' help!
我需要你支援我
I just need you to have my back!
我这就是在支援你 塔里克
This is me havin' your back, Tariq.
你自己小小心吧 小兄弟
Be safe, little brother.
真特么是时候
About fuckin'time.
要怪就怪子弹吧 别怪我
Blame the bullet, not me.
这药能让你的胳膊失去知觉一小时左右
This'll make your arm numb for about an hour.
这期间胳膊动不了
You won't be able to use it.
我担心的是你的失血情况
I'm concerned about your blood loss.
你需要留在家里休息 恢复一下
You need to stay in and rest. Recuperate.
行吧 我保证做到
Yeah, I'll make sure I do that.
在这种情况下我不该说这种话 但是
I'm not supposed to say too much under these circumstances but...
你能活下来就是幸运了
you're lucky to be alive.
你知道大多数中枪者会怎样吗
You know what happens to most gunshot victims?
我是说 能活下来的几率
I mean, the odds of survival- -
嘿 我特么知道中弹会怎样
Hey man, I know what fuckin' bullets do.
好了 谢谢你 医生
AlI right. Thank you, doctor.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
你妈那么坚强
Your mom is tough as fuck.
她肯定会撑过去的 -你怎么知道
She's gonna make it. - Yeah, and how you know that?
因为我知道你们塔哈达一家都这样
Because I know how stubborn you Tejadas are.
子弹没有机会的
The bullets don't stand a chance.
行吧
Hm. Yeah, right.
你这张脸 真是一点都不会装假
You know, your lies don't match your face.
你的意思是做人真实是件坏事呗
You sayin' that like being real's a bad fucking thing.
我可不想跟你讨论这个
I'm not even gonna go there with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是 送我回来什么的
For, you know, getting me back here.
你别想太多了
Don't read too deep into it.
我没有
I'm not.
我只是
I'm just
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么回事
What is it?
你不是说我不会装假吗
It's my face matching with my lies.
嗯 -傻死了
Yeah. You dumbass.
为什么你总一副不在乎我的样子
Why you actin' like you don't care about me, huh?
这是干嘛
What the fuck was that?
真是够傻的
This is stupid.
嗯 是特么够傻的
Yeah, so fuckin' stupid.
你试图分散我的注意力吗
You tryin' to distract me?
你知道我们得弄死塔里克对吧
You know we gotta dead Tariq, right?
我知道
I know.
那就走吧
So let's go.
喂
Hello?
什么
What?
是 是 我这就去医院
Yes, yes. I'lIl head to the hospital now.
德鲁 妈的手术出现了并发症
Dru, Ma's surgery had some complications.
我们得去医院
We gotta get over there.
去不了 她还在车上呢
We can't. Not with her.
德鲁 她是我们的妈啊
Dru, it's our mother.
你那么想去医院哈
You wanna go to the hospital so bad?
你特么自己打车去
Take a fucking cab.
你就特么是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You're a fucking asshole, you know that?
怎么了
Uh, what's going on?
我妈进医院了 我得打车去看她
My mom's in the hospital. I have to Uber to go see her.
你 你不会有事的 有德鲁呢
You- - You'll be fine. Dru's got you.
被担心 我会确保把你送到布雷登身边
Don't worry. I'll make sure you get to Brayden.
这么着吧
You know what?
我想明白了
I'm just figuring this shit out.
你们都是来骗我的
Y'all are here to tell me lies about myself.
说我♥干♥了这个那个的
That I did this, that, and the third.
你们根本不了解我的生活
Y'all don't know shit about my life.
你去坐牢的时候多亏了我这个家才撑下去
Yo' ass was in jail when I was holding it down
至于你就是个错 而我是幸存者
and yo' ass was a mistake that made me a survivor.
现在你们两个蠢货都给我滚远点
Now I'm about to tune both of y'all dumb asses out.
我今天不会死
I ain't dying today.
固执到死的婊♥子♥ 对吧
Stubborn- ass bitch right to the end, huh?
跟我的问题一样
Same problem I had. - Mm.
但你要是不纠正错误
But your life is gonna get cut short
你的生命就会被缩短
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表