剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
♪ Go Flipmode like Busta ♪
迅速移♥动♥就像亚瑟王
♪Then slide on'em like Usher ♪
你胡搞他们会杀人的
♪Fuck around They gon' kill something ♪
杀人
♪Kill something♪-
你胡搞他们会杀人的
♪Fuck around They gon' kill something ♪
草
Fuck!
该死
Goddamnit!
卡马尔 就咱警♥察♥间聊有关圣·帕特里克
So Kamaal, cop to cop, what can you tell us about St. Patrick
你知道些什么档案里没有的吗
that's not in the original file?
塔里克有办法操纵他身边的人
Tariq has a way of manipulating the people that are around him
让他们做他想让他们做的事
into doing whatever he needs them to.
就像你哥那样操纵别人吗
Manipulate people like your brother?
我们知道议员泰特跟圣·帕特里克有关系
We know Congressman Tate has ties to St. Patrick.
听着 如果我哥为某人做了某事
Listen, if my brother does something for somebody,
他一定会要求回报的
trust and believe he's gon' get something in return.
圣·帕特里克让泰特给一个叫
Did St. Patrick ask Tate to get green cards
奥比·奥凯克的人弄绿卡了吗
for a man named Obi Okeke?
绿卡的事我不知道
I don't know anything about green cards.
不知道 我们认为奥凯克
Nothing? We think Okeke might be linked
可能跟帕特里克的上家有关系
to St. Patrick's supplier.
我不是泰特议员 知道我肯定就告诉你们了
I'm not Councilman Tate. I'd tell you if I knew.
你的专案组查出来是谁给他供货了吗
Did your task force ever find out who was supplying him?
一直没能查出来 -你们是不想查吧
We never nailed that down. -How hard did you try?
你这么刻薄干嘛 我是来帮你忙的
Why are you bein' so bitchy? I'm tryin' to help here.
布朗克斯有辆货车被人点了
We got a hit on a van in the Bronx.
消防那边说是运毒的车
FD says it's drug transport.
不少货都被烧了
Lot of product up in flames.
他们认为是故意点火
They think it might be intentional.
所有又要打毒品战了
So there's a drug war poppin' off.
也许
Maybe.
你要去看看吗 -嗯 我这就过去
You wanna check it out? -Yeah, I'll be right there.
等会儿 你是说你的专案组
Hold up. You're tellin' me that your task force has jurisdiction
对城里所有的毒品活动都有管辖权吗
over any drug activity in the city?
毒贩子都不在乎越界 我们为什么要在乎
Dealers don't respect borough boundaries, why should we?
谢谢你能来 泰特警探
Thanks for coming in, Detective Tate.
如果你有更多信息或者档案
If we have any more information or files --
是这样哈 我觉得这事我能帮的上忙
You -you know, I think I can help you with this.
我觉得你吧 这里面私人关系牵扯的太多了
Eh, I think you got, uh, too many personal ties to this.
你可能会妥协或者遭到强迫
You might be compromised or obsessive.
恕我直言 恕我直言
All due respect...AlI due respect,
我只是想把这个案子跟完
I just wanna finish what I started.
这家伙 我觉得吧 不管我说什么
This guy. Look, I get the feeling you're gonna follow me
你怕是都会跟着我 -没错
regardless of what I say. -Pretty much.
所以我来开车 我们可以路上再谈
So I'll do the driving. We can talk further on the way.
老大 你知道我们不能让这煞♥笔♥搅和进来
Boss, you know we can't let his dumb ass hang around.
我知道 我知道 我们从他那搞点信息就行
I know. I know. We'll get something from him.
什么情况 艾德
What we got, Ed?
有人在附近听到了枪声后发现了这辆车
Somebody found the truck after hearing gunshots nearby.
整批货都被点了
Whole shipment got fried.
不管这是谁的货 估计都得气爆了
Whoever's product this was is gonna be pissed.
感觉是故意的 -我也这样想的
This feels targeted. I actually agree with her.
我们得查下车牌
Think we need to run the plates.
看看有没有线索
See if we get any hits.
早想到了
Two steps ahead of you, brother.
好 把地址发我
AII right. Text me that address.
我们在那碰头
We'll meet you there.
怎么着
Yo, what up?
等会等会儿 慢点说
Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. Hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
什么叫你特么没看见谁干的
Fuck you mean you didn't see who did it?
那特么损失的可是300公斤的货
That's 300 Gs down the fuckin' drain.
你们特么听不明白是吧
I know you motherfuckers ain't got it.
罗曼·普莱斯
Roman Price?
靠 -站住
Shit! -Stop!
警♥察♥
Police!
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD!
你特么给我趴地上
Get on the fuckin' ground!
嘿嘿 放开我 我什么都没干
Yo, yo, yo, yo. Get off me, man! I ain't do nothin'!
是吗 那你特么跑什么
Yeah? Then why the fuck did you run?
我们先聊聊你那批被人点了的货吧
Let's start by talkin' about your torched drug shipment.
我不知道兄弟
I don't know, bro.
我从没见过贝卡这样
I've never seen Becca like this before.
她想加入的那个姐妹会
I mean, the sorority she wanted to pledge
搞的好像就没她这个人一样
acts like she doesn't even exist anymore.
我看她气成那样我真是糟心死了
You know, I felt like shit seeing her flame out like that
但我又帮不上她什么忙
and not being able to do anything about it.
兄弟 你到底有没有在听我说
Bro, are you even listening to me?
是 我是说
Yeah. I mean, look,
我也替贝卡感到难过 对不起
I feel bad for Becca and shit. I'm sorry.
但就是些有钱姑娘不爱搭理她
But some rich girls not fucking wit' her right now is
又特么算不上是世界末日
it's not the fuckin'end of the world, B.
我们得琢磨一下怎么给锡安把钱凑齐了
We gotta figure out how we can pay this nigga Zion
既然现在他同意让我们加入了
now that he opened a slot for us.
这什么时候的事
Wait. When'd that happen?
我伪造了一条线索 他们就查到搏击俱乐部的
Well, I faked a trail leading back to that Roman kid
那个罗曼了
at the fight club.
剩下的艾菲替我搞定了
Effie took care of the rest.
你又跟艾菲睡到一块儿了
We're fucking with Effie now?
不 不 就是
No, no. It's just...
我这也是没办法
You know, I'm doing what the fuck I gotta do.
你知道我的 -随便吧 去它的
You know I am. -Whatever. Fuck it.
唯一的问题就是 我们得想办法再找5万块
The only problem we got right now is we gotta figure out
这样我们就能取代罗曼的位置了
how to get 50 more bands so we can take Roman's spot.
你现在想想 如何能在诺玛不知情的情况下
Just figure out how the fuck we gonna move this product
把货给出了
without Noma figuring it out.
我吗
Me?
里克 什么鬼
Riq, what the fuck?
嘘毛嘘
You"shh"!
我都不在这上学了
I don't even go here anymore.
没想到我会再说一遍
Never thought I'd be saying this again but...
我们去把那些砖搞回来吧
let's go get these bricks.
听着 我少5万块
Listen, I'm short 50k.
我先借你
I'll front you the money.
你知道你这么说有多疯狂吗
Do you know how crazy you sound saying that shit right now?
你来真的 -对 真的
Are you serious? -Yeah. I'm dead serious.
我的准前妻会分走我一半的家产
My soon -to -be -ex -wife is taking half my shit
那个贱♥人♥珍妮·沙利文 她会拿走剩下的
and that bitch Jenny Sullivan, she's taking the rest.
所以现在这么做是唯一的办法
This is the only play that makes sense right now.
给我说说
Tell me something.
我知道我为什么
I know why I'm doing this.
这么做 你呢
but why are you?
我接受不了
I just couldn't do it.
我没法过那种自己无法做决定的生活
I cannot live that life without the choice being mine.
做不到 -行吧
I can't. -Makes sense.
感觉那些王八蛋替我做了决定
Feels like these motherfuckers made that decision for me.
德鲁 诺玛 凯恩
Dru, Noma, Cane.
这些个王八蛋 他们必须得明白
AlI of these motherfuckers, they have to get it.
他们必须得到应有的惩罚
They gotta get what's comin' to them
否则我是不会罢手的
and I'm not gonna rest until that happens.
我跟你说吧
I'm tellin'you that.
听起来卡特警探
Sounds like Detective Carter
在局里没能给诺玛的
couldn't make anything stick on Noma's boy
手下定罪
down at the station.
他饥饿难耐 塔里克
He's hungry as fuck, Tariq.
用不了多久他就会找到另一种方式突破
And it won't be long before he finds another way in.
他确实很渴望
He was definitely hungry.
我跟他说话的时候能从他脸上看出来
I could see it in his face when I was speaking to him.
他会是个麻烦 但是
He's gonna be a problem, but...
现在我担心的是如何确保诺玛
right now what I'm worried about is making sure
不会发现我们在做什么
Noma doesn't find out what the fuck we have going on.
我觉得你可以帮上大忙
I think you could be a big help in that
同时还能赚钱
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表