剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I'll write this up.
好 写吧
Yeah, you do that.
我去打给泰特
I'ma call Tate
亲自给他报喜
and give him the good news in person.
我的问题堆积如山
♪Bitch I got Problems on, problems on ♪
我的问题接二连三
♪Problems on, problems on Problems on, problems on ♪
我会解决它们 冲破金钱的阻碍
♪I'|I solve em I run through the money ♪
压力在呼唤 我抛弃了所有祝福
♪The pressure be calling Left all my blessings ♪
我感觉自己在坠落 小鸟又回来了
♪I feel like I'm falling The birdie is back ♪
你说我是垃圾 我在经历一些事
♪Tell me I'm garbage I'm going through something ♪
所以我没打电♥话♥
♪That's why I ain't calling Phone in progression ♪
这就是我想要的一切 一场假象的爱
♪It's all that I wanted A foe in affection ♪
我召唤并放弃了它 因为我有很多问题
♪I summon and dub it'cause Bitch, I got problems on ♪
一堆又一堆的问题
♪Problems on, problems on Problems on, problems on ♪
我会解决它们 冲破金钱的阻碍
♪I'|I solve em I run through the money ♪
压力在呼唤 我抛弃了所有的祝福
♪The pressure be calling Left all my blessings ♪
我觉得自己在坠落 小鸟又回来了
♪I feel like I'm falling The birdie is back ♪
你说我是垃圾 我在经历一些事
♪Tell me I'm garbage I'm going through something ♪
所以我没打电♥话♥
♪That's why I ain't calling Phone in progression♪
这就是我想要的一切 一场假象的爱
♪It's all that I wanted A foe in affection ♪
我召唤并放弃了它
♪I summon and dub it ♪
我有很多问题 一堆又一堆的问题
♪Bitch, I got Problems on, problems on ♪
接二连三的问题
♪Problems on, problems on Problems on, problems on ♪
我会解决它们 冲破金钱的阻碍
♪I'|I solve em I run through the money ♪
压力在呼唤 我抛弃了所有祝福
♪The pressure be calling Left all my blessings ♪
我感觉自己在坠落 小鸟又回来了
♪I feel like I'm falling The birdie is back ♪
你说我是垃圾 我在经历一些事情
♪Tell me I'm garbage I'm going through something ♪
所以我没打电♥话♥
♪That's why I ain't calling Phone in progression ♪
这就是我想要的一切 一场假象的爱
♪It's all that I wanted A foe in affection ♪
我召唤并放弃了它
♪I summon and dub it ♪
我们冷静下来好好谈谈
Let's just calm down and talk about this.
为什么
Why?
你现在还能对我说什么
What the fuck can you even say to me right now?
你不能开枪 -试试看
You can't pull that trigger. - Try me.
没事的
It's okay.
你不想这么做的
You don't wanna do this.
这一切都能解决 但如果你杀了警♥察♥
This is all still fixable. But if you kill a cop,
事情只会变得更糟
it is gonna get much worse for you.
还能怎么个糟糕法
How the fuck can it get worse for me?
你已经把我的一切都夺走了
You already took everything from me.
很抱歉你会有这种感受
I am truly sorry for how you feel
但这只是公事公办
but it was just business.
公事公办
Business?
贱♥人♥ 我孩子不是他妈的公事
Bitch, my baby wasn't fuckin' business!
塔里克 你现在在哪儿
Tariq, where are you right now?
放轻松 我们没事
Relax. We're good.
我不需要那些地址了
I don't need those addresses anymore.
很高兴听到你找到了内心的平静 我还担心
Glad to hear you found a sense of peace. I was afraid- -
戴维斯 我过会儿打给你
Yo, Davis, I gotta call you later.
黛安娜 -塔里克
Diana. - Tariq.
很高兴你打过来 我
I'm happy you called. I
我想为之前的事道歉
I wanted to apologize about earlier.
塔里克 我现在需要你
Tariq, I need you right now.
你能尽快赶过来吗
Can...can you please get to me ASAP?
好吧 你在哪儿呢 我这就去
Yeah, where you at? I'm on the way.
所以你肯定是这人
So you're absolutely positive this is the guy
开枪杀的卡马尔
that pulled the trigger on Kamaal?
我们找到的武器
The weapon that we recovered
跟你兄弟案子的弹道相匹配
matches the ballistics on your brother's case.
所以
So.
我们抓住他了 议员
we got him, congressman.
正如承诺的那样
As promised.
混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit.
真希望我能亲自开枪
Wish I'd have pulled the trigger
把他的头打爆
and blew his fuckin' brains out myself.
我知道我兄弟为什么选这个小组了 警探
I see why my brother chose this unit, detective.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
看来我欠你个人情
Seems I'm in debt to you.
如果有任何需要
So, there's anything you ever need at any time,
我的大门永远为你敞开 好兄弟
my door's always open to you, my good brother.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
黑进系统的事弄得怎么样了
How's the hack to freedom going?
看这个
Look at this.
我找不到跟俄♥罗♥斯♥毒品案有关的文件
I couldn't find a single file related to the Russian drug bust
也没找到线人消息
about an informant.
但特遣组撒谎了 关于他们找到的东西
But the task force did lie about what they recovered.
他们报告里声称找到的现金和货
They said they found way less cash and product
远比实际要少 -你怎么知道的
than what they really did. - How you know?
因为我扔下了一个
Cause I dropped a backpack
装着俄♥罗♥斯♥佬给诺玛钱的背包
filled with the Russians' payment to Noma.
所以这个特别行动小组自己昧下了一点
So this task force is taking a cut off the top for themselves.
你知道这些黑警都是谁吗
Got any names of these dirty motherfuckers?
参与了突袭行动的都在这里了
The ones in on the raid.
我可以微笑但我好累
♪I could have a smile On my face but be burnt out♪
我已经学会不依靠别人
♪Didn't co- depend on other People I just learned how ♪
只靠自己
♪Independent with it...♪
凯恩 诺玛要一个名字
Cane, Noma wants a name.
也就是说这事儿我还没完
Means I'm not done with this shit.
但现在我们知道卡特的特别行动小组都是黑警了
But now we know Carter's task force is dirty.
就可以利用这一点
We can use this shit.
好吗 我去告诉诺玛
AlI right? I'ma let Noma know.
现在就去吗 -我没理解错的话
Like right now? - If I'm hearing this right,
她绝对想今晚就知道
she's gonna wanna know this tonight.
而且你肯定也有机器人之类的事儿要办吧
Plus, I'm sure you got some robot shit to do.
所以我现在就去 -凯恩
So yeah, now. - Cane.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything that you did.
如果你想的话 我可以留下 等你办完事回来
I could stay, if you want. Be here when you're done.
你愿意吗
Is that something you wanna do?
我不是想搬进来跟你同居
I'm not tryin' to move in.
我只是
I just
你做的一切都没有其它目的
Everything that you did with no agenda.
这
It's.
我已经忘记那是什么感觉了
I forgot how that feels.
您的来电已被转到
Your call has been forwarded
自动语♥音♥留言系统
to an automatic voice message system.
莫奈
- Monet.
那个打了黛安娜的婊♥子♥菲利希亚是卡特的人
That Felicia bitch that beat Diana works for Carter.
你可别跟我说 你跟那该死的黑警搞到一起了
Please tell me you're not mixed up with that fuckin' dirty cop.
黛安娜
Diana?
黛安娜
Diana?
我就知道你很特别 小伙子
I knew there was something special about you, son.
你别他妈跟我扯这些
Yeah, you can fuck right off with all that"son" talk.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
不能牵扯上我妈和我妹
My mom and my sister are outta this shit.
你♥他♥妈♥没资格
You're in no position
跟我谈条件 小伙子
to make any fuckin' deals, son.
你懂吗
You understand?
我随时可以把你再关进牢里
I can put you right back in that fucking cage anytime.
还有你妈和你妹
Along with your mother and your sister.
主动 忠诚
- Initiative, loyalty
还有谨慎
...and discretion.
这是我喜欢你的品质 德鲁
They go a long way with me, Dru.
我不知道你有没有听说你妹的事儿
I don't know if you, uh, heard about your sister.
非常遗憾
I'm sorry.
那不是我下的令
That shit wasn't my call.
但我需要你保证
But I'ma need your word
你和你的家人不会为此报复
that you and your family ain't gonna retaliate
今后也不会揪着这件事不放
or be a problem from now on.
这问题大了
This is a problem.
我他妈还能怎么办
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表