剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Okay. I know, all right? I fucked up.
但你就算打他一顿也无济于事啊
But breaking his jaw's not gonna change shit.
我是应该跟你一样抽一口
Oh, I'm supposed to just snort a few lines
然后就让这事过了 对吗
and get the fuck over it like you always do, right? Huh?
好吧 很明显现在我说什么你也听不进去了
Okay. Obviously I'm not the one to get through to you right now.
也许别人可以
Maybe someone else can.
但如果我没估错
But before you go do what I think you're about to do
在你去弄死一警♥察♥之前
to a fucking cop,
你得找个信任的人谈谈
you gotta talk to someone you trust
把这事考虑清楚
and really think this shit through
避免已经够糟糕的情况
before you fuck our shit up
被你搞得更操蛋了
even more than it already is.
- - - Any leads? - Nope.
我从不知道你会屈从于一个腐♥败♥的政客
I've never known you to bend over for a crooked politician.
你特么说啥
What the fuck did you just say?
抱歉 -贯正确警官
I'm sorry, but Deputy Do- Right
是自作自受
brought this on himself.
还以为他能靠一己之力把所有俄♥罗♥斯♥佬弄死呢
Thought he could take down the rest of the Russians on his own.
菲 别这样 我们不知道是不是这么回事
Fe, come on, we don't know if that's what happened.
咱们就说句真话哈
Let's be fucking real here.
你说他差点抓到了扎伊
The way you said he almost got to Zay,
听上去弄死他的人倒是帮了我们一个忙呢
sounds like whoever took him out did us a favor.
现在我们不用小心翼翼的了
Now we can stop tiptoeing around his ass.
靠的
Nah, fuck that.
卡马尔虽然不是我们中的一员
Look, Kamaal wasn't one of us
但他还是一个好警♥察♥
but he was still a good fucking cop.
谁也不能就那么一枪把他打死
Nobody had the right to gun him down like that.
尼科说的对
Nico's right.
你必须尊重卡马尔 这是他应得的 听明白了吗
You give Kamaal the respect he deserves. Am I clear?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
既然拉沙德·泰特有问题
If Rashad Tate has questions,
那我们就得给他个答案
we're gonna answer em.
怎么给
How?
你都跟他说是俄♥罗♥斯♥人了
You told him it was the Russians.
我们把那地方抄了之后他们都散了
They all scattered after we blew up their spot. I mean.
他们那会儿可能都没时间
They probably didn't even have the numbers
计划埋伏什么的
to plan an ambush in that time.
是 而且为什么他们只杀了卡马尔
Yeah, and why would they single out Kamaal's ass?
我倒是觉得 他中这枪
I mean, it's more likely he caught a bullet
很可能是因为他那狗屁兄弟搞的
meant for his shady- ass brother.
没错 如果真是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Right, and if it was the Russians,
那就意味着我们可能也是他们的目标
that probably means we have targets on our backs also.
这根本说不通 -那我们就得先除掉他们
It doesn't make any sense. - Then we gotta get to em first.
我们把这个押在
We're putting this on the Russians
突袭后逃跑的俄♥国♥人身上
who fled after the raid,
如果我们不这么做
Look, if we don't
塔特会找媒体公开这事的
Tate blows this up in the press.
那明天 我们可能就得铺着红毯迎接内务部的人来了
Then tomorrow, we might as well roll out the red carpet for IAB.
这是我们最不想看到的
That's the last thing we fuckin' need.
你们俩 叫上人手 搜出俄♥罗♥斯♥佬
Guys, get the team, smoke out the Russians.
现在就结束这事
End this now.
什么事
What is it?
听着 我知道你现在肯定不想听
Look, I know this ain't the shit you wanna hear right now
你特么有屁快放
Just fucking tell me, please.
又有人要出声了
We got another bird about to sing.
但我们在里面的人出了个主意
But our man on the inside has a proposal.
我需要祈祷
♪I need a prayer ♪
给我把上帝叫来
♪Call the Lord for me ♪
我看到这些家伙在看着
♪I see these niggas watching ♪
他们马上就要安息了
♪They'bout to rest in peace ♪
我需要祈祷
♪I need a prayer ♪
那东西我一直带在身上
♪I keep that thang on me ♪
我知道联调局的在看着
♪I know the feds is watching ♪
我双膝跪下
♪I'mfallin'on my knees ♪
我需要祈祷
♪Ineed a prayer, uh ♪
我能听见我的宝贝在呼唤
♪Ican hear my baby Callin'out ♪
请不要走 你听听外面的人在怎么说
♪Please don't go, gotta see what streets is talkin'about ♪
我需要祈祷
♪Ineed a prayer ♪
嘿 罗曼呢
Hey, yo. Where's Roman?
不知道 找他干嘛 你脑子坏了吧
Nah. You fuckin' concussed if you lookin' for him.
你看见自己的脸了吗
Have you seen your face?
赶紧走吧 快点
Just go. Now.
别让他看见我跟你说话 然后把咱俩都弄死了
Before he sees me wit' you and kills us both.
就是啊
You know what?
你没说错
You ain't wrong about that.
我可是言出必行
I tend to be a nigga of my word.
但我可热情了
But a hospitable one.
特别舍得花时间
Very giving with my time.
是不是啊 基恩
Ain't that right, Keyon?
你特么闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
嚯 你还挺难搞哈
Man. See, you one hard- headed nigga.
你们想打架吗
We got a problem here, gentlemen?
完全没事
We good.
Then clear the fuck out. 那就赶紧散了
伙计
Nigga.
你早晚死里边
You gon' die in here.
你和这个贱♥人♥
You and this bitch.
走了 -草
Let's go. Fuck!
草 草
Fuck, fuckl
你在这干嘛
What you doin' here, man?
你现在都这么着急找生意上门了吗
That desperate for business you makin' house calls now?
当然 小屁孩 如果你们现在孩子还这么叫的话
Sure, junior, if that's what you kids are calling it these days.
诺玛
Noma.
考虑一下我提出的公民选择吧
Think over those citizenship options I proposed.
我会确保好好管理你的资产
I'|I make sure your, uh, assets stay in capable hands.
我猜这是来谈
I'm just gonna assume that was about
关于威利·亚当斯的替补
the replacement of Wiley Adams
而你并不想让戴维斯·麦克莱恩上场
and you not lettin' Davis MacLean hit.
我想你的意思是说戴维斯在纠正你犯下的错
I believe you meant Davis is rectifying an issue you caused.
不过 我不记得自己还需要
However, I don't recall ever needing
向我的手下解释任何事
to explain myself to my employees.
手下
Employees?
我们都知道我可不只是你的手下
We both know I'm more than that.
我们需要谈谈艾菲的事
But we need to talk about Effie.
需要吗 因为如果你声称我们之间的关系不止于此
Do we, luv? Because if you claim to be more,
那也许你得给我解释一下了
then perhaps it's you who should explain yourself.
好吧 俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事发生之后
Okay, after the shit that happened with the Russians,
她不想干了
she wants out.
我琢磨着这样也好
I think that'd be a great idea- -
你先等会儿
Let me stop you there.
当你选择和锡安进行一场该死的较量
Where was all this thinking
危及我所建立的一切时
when you chose to have a pissing contest with Zion,
你怎么不琢磨琢磨呢
jeopardizing everything I've built?
是你在这里玩猫捉老鼠的把戏 想让我嫉妒戴维斯。
You the one running around here on some
猫捉老鼠的把戏
cat and mouse heaux game shit,
想让我嫉妒戴维斯
trying to make me jealous with Davis.
可自从你踏入这个城市 我就一直在帮你
When Ive been holding you down since you set foot in my city.
我怎么一点好都没落着
What's up with that?
你说你会帮我解决问题
Well, you said you're my problem solver.
但你最近为我解决过什么
But what have you done for me lately, huh?
塔里克杀了锡安
Tariq killed Zion
而戴维斯就我的合同
and Davis proposed solutions
和公民身份问题给了解决方案
to my contract and citizenship issues.
你为什么觉得能信任塔里克或者戴维斯
What makes you think you can trust Davis or Tariq?
我不想再跟你说了 凯恩
Huh? - We're done here, Cane.
而且我也不信任他们任何一个
And I don't trust either of them.
当然我也不信你的小女友艾菲
Nor do I trust your little girlfriend Effie
谁知道是不是她给警♥察♥报信 点了俄♥罗♥斯♥佬
didn't tip off the police to the Russian stash.
她可是个机会主义者 -不
· She's quite the opportunist. - No.
不会 艾菲差点中了枪
No. Effie damn near took a bullet for us.
肯定不是她告的密
She ain't no fuckin'snitch.
那我觉得为了她好 也为了你好
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表