剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I mean, they're opposites.
除了诺玛
Who the fuck else is better
还有谁能帮你对抗城里最疯狂
than when you're going against the craziest, most psychotic
最腐♥败♥的黑警呢
corrupt cop in the fucking city?
是 你说的对 靠的
Yeah, you fuckin right. You're right, man. Shit!
这什么地方
What is this place?
第四环
This is Fourth Circle.
以前是锡安的地盘
Used to be Zion's spot.
是
It's a...
毒贩聚集地 不欢迎警♥察♥
dealers' playground. No cops welcome.
我们为什么不走正门呢
Why we can't use the main entrance.
锡安曾说过 你需要监督场地
You're gonna be overseeing the venue
还有收入
and the revenue, like Zion did.
但首先
But first
有人想欢迎你们加入组织
got some people that wanna welcome you to the organization.
先生们
Gentlemen.
这是德鲁·塔哈达
This here is Dru Tejada.
你们有任何问题 来找我或者尼科前
You got any questions, before you come to me or Nico,
先来找他
this who you talk to.
干嘛
What's up?
之前的雄心勃勃都去哪了
What happened to the whole apex TED Talk?
层层控制 称霸天下
Vertical control, reigning supremel
有那个《训练日》里的丹泽尔挡路
Yeah, you know that shit's gonna be hard
这事要实现
now that this motherfucker that thinks
恐怕是难了
he's Denzel from Training Day is in the way.
卡特是个警♥察♥ 里克
Carter is a cop, Riq.
缉毒组的头儿
The head of a drug task force.
这事有1000种可能搞砸
Okay? There's 1, 000 ways this can go left,
然后我们彻底玩儿完
leaving us royally fucked.
看来你是不打算帮我了
Sounds like you don't got my back, nigga.
不是 我只是不想被人先发制人
No. I just don't want a preemptive strike
或者和那些我们赢不了的混♥蛋♥
or to start a war with motherfuckers
开战
that we can't win against.
你知道特遣队是干什么的
You know what a task force stands for.
歹徒 戴着警徽的歹徒
Gang. Thugs with badges.
还记得泰尔·尼科尔斯的事吗
Remember that whole Tyre Nichols shit?
那些混♥蛋♥杀了一百人
They'll let those motherfuckers get away
他们都会让他逍遥法外
with 100 murders before they stop'em.
对 而且最终他们也会杀了我们
Yeah, and eventually they're gonna kill our fuckin' asses.
所以我们得在他们杀了我们之前干掉他们
So that means we gotta take em out before they kill us.
就这么简单 -不 不像你说的那么简单
Simple as that. Yeah, no, no, simple as that.
不里克
No, Riq.
B 你特么别这样行吗
B, come the fuck on, bro.
这王八蛋握着我一堆把柄
This motherfucker has hella shit on me.
我拿他却没办法
I have nothing on him.
现在他觉得我是给他卖♥♥命的
And now that he thinks I work for him,
已经没有退路了
backing down is not an option.
嘿 你要去哪 还收拾行李
Hey, where you goin'anyway? You packin'your shit up.
我终于要搬出去了 -好吧
I'm moving out. Finally. Okay.
我想看看艾拉愿不愿意跟我一起住
I'm gonna see if Elle wants to move in with me.
什么 为啥啊
Wait, why?
什么叫为啥
What do you mean why?
因为她是我马子 我爱她啊 就为这个
Because she's my girl and I love her. That's why.
这特么有什么好笑的
What the fuck is so funny?
你还真是脑子坏掉了是吧
You're really fucking losing it, huh?
你知道自己在说什么吗 -知道啊
Do you hear yourself? Yeah!
还爱她 你都不了解她
You love her? You don't even know this girl!
而且人家乐队都不要我们了
And didn't the band just fucking walk out on us?
实际上 我确实了解她
In- in fact, I do know her,
而且我会让乐队重新接受我的
and Il] get the band back.
与此同时 我从艾菲那里拿到了
In the meantime, I got all the Ivies
所有常青藤学校的“正道”生意
and the knockoff Course Correct business from Effie.
你特么都干嘛了
What the fuck are you doing?
你怎么做到的
How? How did you do that?
首先 我想先听你说句
For once, I would just love for you to say,
谢谢你 布雷登
"Thank you, Brayden.
你真棒 布雷登 干得漂亮 布雷登
You're- you're killing it, Brayden. Good job, Brayden. "
很多事你做时都不考虑清楚的
You do a lot of things without thinking it through, all right?
而且你最近经常这样
And you been doing it a lot lately,
所以我在想 行吧
soIwas just wondering, that's it.
就这样吧 -我动作快 脑子灵
Yeah, that's fine. Well, I'm moving fast and smart,
事儿就成了
and shit's working.
我知道自己在做什么 好吗 里克
I know what the fuck I'm doing, Riq, okay?
卡特警探知道你是谁 并且准备对付你了
Detective Carter knows who you are and he's after you,
基本上 这王八蛋
Basically, how this motherfucker operates,
不喜欢别人不在他控制之下
he doesn't like people doing business
做生意 所以
without being under his thumb, so...
你有麻烦了
that's a issue for you.
我能解决 我可以除掉他
〖can solve it. I can get rid of him.
那你有什么好处呢 骗子塔里克·帕特里克
What's in it for you, Tariq Scam Patrick?
你吧 就总是疑神疑鬼的
I know your ass always got, an angle.
总是问些莫名其妙的问题 凯恩
You always asking the wrong shit, Cane.
这对我们都有好处 行吧
There's something in it for all of us, all right?
我是说 在座的各位
I mean, which one of us in this room
谁愿意纽约警局有人
really need this NYPD- ass nigga
干扰我们的生意呢
disrupting our shit? O
那个警♥察♥抓到我什么把柄了
What hard evidence does this cop have on me?
他是有证人 有监控还是什么
Does he have a witness? Surveillance? What?
对啊 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 而且我们要怎么做呢
Yeah, playboy. And how exactly are we supposed to do this?
因为杀♥警♥♥察♥可不是件容易事
Cause killin' a cop ain't easy.
我们别无选择
I mean, I don't think we have a choice.
哥们 那是个黑警
Bro, the nigga is corrupt.
他可以制♥造♥对我们不利的虚假证据
Right, he could create fake evidence against us,
可以虚假立案
he can create cases on us.
基本上他想怎么着都行
He can do whatever the fuck he wants, basically.
我是说 你们愿意冒这个险吗
I mean, is that a chance y'all wanna take?
你没回答我问题
Well, you didn't answer my question.
他对我的组织了解有多少
What does he know about my organizations?
具体点 -这点事
Be specific. Look, fuck all this
甭来回磨叽了行吗
back and forth bullshit.
这就是我们给你提供的情报
Now, we re givin'you top- shelf information.
我们可以想个计划出来
We can map out a plan now
细节晚点再讨论 SIARZ
and get back to the details later.
你们到底干不干 SIARZ.
Now, you in or not?
就是 基本上我们的意思就是
Yeah. Basically, what we're saying is that
这家伙过来敲打你们
it's only a matter of time before this nigga
是早晚的事
starts lowering the hammer on you.
我可不想跟个纽约警♥察♥
I'm not interested in going to war
开战
with the NYP- fucking- D.
去你的吧 我走了
Fuck it, I'm outta here.
我早就跟你说会这样了吧
I told you this was gonna be some bullshit.
你可真是怂包
And your ass is so fuckin' pussy- whipped
就等着这贱♥人♥把你害死吧
you just gonna let this bitch get you killed?
从我妈嘴里说出这种话可真不咋地
Aw, now that's not language I'd expect from my mum.
你妈 贱♥人♥ 你特么说什么呢
"Mum"? Bitch, what the fuck you say?
怎么 凯恩没跟你说吗
What, didn't Cane tell you? O
我们是一家人了呀 亲
Qh, we're gonna be family, luv O
凯恩是我的生意合作伙伴和未婚夫
Cane's my business partner and fiance.
对 妈 你没听错
Yeah, Mom. You're hearin' right.
诺玛和我要结婚了
Noma and I are getting married.
婚礼 牧师 全套的
Wedding, pastor, the whole works.
你的邀请函我已经发邮件了
Your invitation's in the mail though.
凯恩 我看你是被这贱♥人♥蒙的五迷三道了
Cane, this fucking bitch has got you goin' crazy!
这特么什么玩意儿
What the fuck is this? !
当然是爱呀
Love, of course.
扯淡 -靠
Bullshit. Word.
我祝你们俩白头偕老
Good luck with your fuckin' stupid- ass love.
行吧 反正你们俩被卡特盯上了
Well, you two now are on Detective Carter's radar.
你们俩捆绑在一起的结果
This little love bullshit y'all got going on
就是加倍了你们的麻烦
just doubles y'all problem.
听着这事我们不怕
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表