剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
听着 我们趁那孩子还没醒
Look, we just clean up the fucking body
赶紧把尸体清理了
before the kid wakes up
假装没人回过家
and make it look like nobody ever came home.
那然后呢
Okay, and then what?
我不知道啊 黛 那孩子会没事的
I don't know, D. The kid'll be fine.
他怎么会没事 我刚杀了他妈啊
How the fuck is he gonna be fine? I just killed his mother.
嘘 -妈
Shh. - Mom?
妈妈
Mommy?
你妈妈不在 但我们是你妈妈的朋友
Uh, no, but we're Mommy's friends.
我是莫顿警官
I'm Officer Morton and.
这位是 -托马斯警官
this is Officer...- Thomas.
你妈妈今晚上晚班 小伙子
Um, Mommy had to pick up the late shift tonight, buddy.
但你不用担心
Mm- hm. But, um, don't you worry
我们会好好照顾你的 好吗
because we're gonna take good care of you, okay?
好 -但听着
- Okay. - But listen,
如果你不想让我们惹上麻烦的话
if you don't want us to get in trouble,
你得回去睡觉
I'm gonna need you to get back to bed.
你喜欢听睡前故事吗
Do you like bedtime stories?
喜欢 -好
Yes. - Okay.
那你回床上去
Well, uh, get back to bed
我马上就上去
and I'll be up there soon.
我们马上就去 小家伙
We'll be up there in a little bit, buddy.
靠
Shit.
这是很宝贵的信息凯恩 -我知道
This is valuable intel, Cane. - I know.
艾菲发现卡特的特别行动小组都是黑警
Effie found out that Carter's task force was dirty.
他们突袭清剿藏货点 然后把货和钱据为己有
They're raiding the stash spots, pocketing product and cash.
但是谁让卡特注意到我的呢
But who put me on Carter's radar?
他的线人是谁
Who's his informant?
我不知道 但我会跟卡特这条线的
I don't know, but I will follow this Carter lead.
行
Yes, you will
而艾菲得继续履行在俄♥罗♥斯♥人那里的职责
While Effie continues her duties with the Russians.
你还有什么要说的吗
Unless you have more you'd like to share or discuss.
我有
Yeah, I do.
嫁给我
Marry me.
如果你是想开玩笑的话
If that's supposed to be a joke,
那我建议你还是做点你擅长的事情 凯恩
you should stick to what you're good at, Cane.
不是玩笑
It's not.
你说过 我需要更有策略的思维 对吧
You said I should start thinking more strategic, right?
你需要公民身份 才能合法在这里
And you need citizenship to make you legit.
所以你才需要麦加
That's what you needed Mecca for.
因为我了解你和他
Cause knowin you and him,
你们结婚肯定不是因为爱
that ring damn sure wasn't about love.
是为了塑造你的形象
It was about selling your image.
那就让我来吧
So, let me do that.
你觉得我会相信你 能胜任这个角色吗
And you think I can trust you to fulfill that role?
你不需要相信我
You don't have to.
只要你别耍我 把我在麦加之后建立的一切抢走就行
Just don't fuck me and take what I've built since Mecca.
你跟我保证这一点
Guarantee me that.
那你就可以让你的新玩具
Then you can have your new boy toy
来起草你所需要的文件
draw up whatever paper you need
保护你的财产
to protect your assets
我都会签的
and I'lI...I'lI sign'em.
你想要的就这些吗
And that's all you want?
就单纯生意
Just business?
靠 那取决于你了
Shit, that's up to you.
但别再说什么雇佣关系了
But no more of this employee shit.
我要真正的合作关系
A real partnership.
这太操蛋了
That's just so fucked up.
这么做原本应该要让我感觉
Doin'this was supposed to make me feel like...
我不知道 -没事的
I don't know. - It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 D
It's all right, D.
黛 你要理解 这一切
D, you gotta understand, none of this
都无法让你感觉好起来
is gonna make you feel better about anything.
我也没办法替你解决这些
And I can't fix this for you
就像我也没办法为我的家人解决这些问题一样
just like I couldn't fix it for my own family.
你说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
听着
Look.
我也杀了那个
I did exactly what you just did
杀死我妹妹的黑警
to the dirty cop that killed my sister.
没错
Yeah.
直到今天 那种疼痛
To this day, I'm still walking around
依然压在我身上
with that same fucking pain on me.
我只能去面对它
I gotta deal with that shit.
我的其他家人也得面对它
The rest of my family gotta deal with it.
但那个黑警 他不用
But that dirty cop, he doesn't.
菲利希亚夺走了你的心
Felicia took your heart
留下了你的命
and left you alive.
这种命运比死还糟糕
That's a fate that's worse than death.
但你需要理解的是 黛
What you need to understand though, D, is...
复仇不总是要血债血偿
revenge ain't always about blood.
但一定要经过思考 一定要有策略
It has to be thought out, it has to be strate- -
你别说了 好吗
Just stop. A'ight?
我不需要你教我怎么更好地复仇
I don't need lessons on how to revenge better.
听着 我很抱歉 之前没能陪在你身边
Look...I'm sorry I haven't been there for you.
但现在我来了
I'm here for you now.
靠
Oh, shit.
听着 妈 我知道你说过 但我为了自己必须这么做
Look, Ma, I know what you said, but I had to do it for me.
我以为我必须这么做
I thought I had to do it.
我知道 宝贝 但你♥他♥妈♥赶紧给我离开这里
I know, baby, but you gotta get the fuck outta here, now.
交给我处理 把我的枪给我
I'll take care of this. Give me my gun.
听着 那警♥察♥有个孩子 在楼上睡觉
Look, the cop had a kid and he's asleep upstairs.
而且他看到我们了
Yeah, and he saw us.
行 行吧 我会处理掉他的
Okay, okay, I'll take care of him.
不行 你要怎么处理他
No. How?
我他妈也不知道啊 但你们赶紧
Shit, I don't know, but you gotta get
给我滚出这里
the fuck outta here, now.
靠 德鲁
Oh, shit. Dru.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you all right.
听着 你得帮我把这尸体
Look, you- you gotta help me get this body
举起手来 -这人他妈的怎么会在这里
Hands up. - What the fuck is he doin'here?
举起手来 把枪放下
Hands up. Put the gun down!
快点
Now!
我带他来的
I brought him.
她的孩子 她孩子呢
Her kid. Where's her fucking kid?
他没事 在楼上睡觉
He's fine. He's asleep upstairs.
操 你杀了她
Oh, fuck! You killed her.
你♥他♥妈♥
You fuckin ki- -
我他妈都叫你按我的规矩来了
I told you to follow my fuckin' rules
你就他妈不听
and you didn't fuckin' listen!
是吗 -卡特
Huh? - Carter.
别激动
Easy.
你们走运
Fortunately for you,
你儿子 他知道规矩
your son, he knows how this works.
所以今天 今天你们还能活
So today, today you get to keep fuckin' breathin'.
你♥他♥妈♥做了什么 德鲁
What the fuck did you do, Dru?
我保护了自己的家人
I protected our family.
你不是说这就是你想做的吗
Isn't that what you said you wanna do?
不然他会杀光我们的 妈
He woulda killed us for this shit, Ma.
所以我不得不这么做
So I did what I had to.
只有这样我们才能活着离开这里
This is the only way we get to walk outta here alive.
德鲁
Dru?
你看吧 他说的都他妈是真话
You see, he told the fuckin' truth.
现在我再给你一次机会
Now why don't we try giving you another crack at it, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要说你从俄♥罗♥斯♥人那里偷了东西
Why did you tell me you stole from the fuckin' Russians?
你为什么要说谎
Why did you lie?
看来德鲁已经全都告诉你们了
Well, it seems like Dru gave you all the fuckin' answers.
那如果不是他们 还能是谁
So if it wasn't them, who was it?
诺玛·阿萨诸
Noma Asaju.
那是你以前的供货商
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表