剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
♪Bright lights, city life ♪- What are you doing here, son?
我妨碍了你的未来 对吧
I'm in the way of your future, right?
你要动手了 就再也回不了头了
You do this shit, you can never go back.
我的路上布满荆棘
♪`I just happen To come up hard ♪
你不能杀我
You can't kill me.
没什么能杀了我
Nothing can.
尤其你在游戏之巅的时候
Not when you're at the top of the game.
你特么是谁
Who the fuck are you?
一旦你停止怀疑自己 我就是你能成为的一切
I'm everything you could be once you stop doubting yourself.
这是个繁华大都市
♪It's a big, rich town ♪
别再假装别人的规则和期望
Stop pretending that people's rules and expectations
适用于你的生活
apply to your life.
成为你父亲害怕成为的人
And be the man that your father was always afraid to be.
灯光璀璨 纸醉金迷 我必须做到
♪Bright lights, city life I gotta make it ♪
这就是它发生的地方
♪`This is where it goes down ♪
你知道这一切终将走向这一步
You knew it would always come to this.
怎么了
Yo, what the fuck?
发生了什么
What the fuck happened?
不知道 我进来的时候你已经神志不清了
I don't know. I came in here and you were losing it.
可能有人给你下药了
I think someone might have dosed you.
给我下药
Dosed me?
什么意思 给我下药
What the fuck you mean, dosed me?
不知道 校园里这种事很常见
I don't know. It's just been happening all over campus.
恶作剧吧
Some fucked- up prank.
你要为谁点蜡烛
Who are you going to light a candle for?
我父亲
My father,
我兄弟 还有
my brother, and.
我朋友
my friend.
你呢
Hm. - You?
我丈夫
My husband.
我每天都来
I come here every day.
我觉得他看到光明
I think he sees the light
就会知道即使他已经去了另一个世界
and knows that even though he's moved on to the next life
他仍然在我心中
he's still in my heart.
死亡不是爱的终结 你知道吗
Death is not the end of love, you know?
我父亲教我
My father taught me.
他说灵魂永存
he taught me that the soul lives on.
的确如此
It does.
When is your son due?
抱歉 你怎 你怎么
I'm sorry, how do...how do you kn...
你怎么知道的 我还没显怀呢
how do you know that? I'm not showing.
我能看出来
You are showing.
给
Here.
你确定吗 -对
You sure about this? Yeah.
只要他们一交货我们就出手
As long as we hit em right after the drop happens.
时间很紧张 所以我们得准确无误
We got a small window so we need to be precise.
还是太冒险了啊
It's still risky as shit.
德鲁替诺玛干时这就是他跑的那条线
Look, that's Dru's route when he used to work for Noma.
他知道的很清楚
He knows what he's talkin' about.
这批货应该足够我们卖♥♥一阵了
Now, the shipment should have enough product for us to move,
拿到钱
get paid,
然后你们可以重新找个上家
and then you can proposition a new connect
弄到更多的货
for a bigger supply.
如果我们安排的够好
And if we do this shit right,
诺玛永远不会知道是我们干的
Noma will never know it was us.
他最好能安排好
He better be right about this shit.
我可没时间浪费
I ain't got no time to waste.
听着 是你这个王八蛋说的
Look, you motherfuckers said
想跟我们塔哈达一起干
you wanted to be down with the Tejadas.
我现在给你机会证明自己
I'm giving you a chance to prove yourself.
你到底加不加入
Now, you in or you out?
我不会再问第二遍了
I ain't askin' again.
行吧
A'ight.
我加入
I'm down too.
明天晚上
A'ight, tomorrow night.
别迟到
Don't be late.
一切都有代价 亚当斯先生
Everything has a cost, Mr. Adams.
一切 -是
Everything. Yes. Yeah.
但我们现在说的可是美国政♥府♥
But this is the United States government we're talking about.
我以前的声明仍然有效
My former statement still stands.
在这个级别上
Look, at this level,
很多事情的细节
where the Is and Ts have to,
都需要反复查验确保没问题
you know, appear to be crossed,
这是一个大多数人都不愿意
it's just a risk that most people
承担的风险
are not gonna be willing to take,
尤其是一个
especially with someone whose
居民身份还悬而未决的人
whose citizenship is in limbo.
所以你的出价他们会拿放大镜来看
It puts a magnifying glass on your bid.
我说过了 现在已在办理中 所以
Well, like I said, you know, it's in progress, so.
嗨 -夫人
Hi. - Um, ma'am?
出了点小问题
A mistake has been made.
这张桌子今晚已经被人预定了
This table's already reserved for the evening.
是你们的领位带我们坐这的
Your hostess sat us here
而且我们现在还在谈生意 所以
and I'm in the middle of a business dinner, so.
我知道
I see that, and
给您造成的不便我真的非常抱歉
I can't apologize enough for the inconvenience.
我有张特别棒的靠窗的桌子
I have an amazing table over by the window
您一定喜欢
that I think you'll love.
我们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere.
还有其它桌子啊
There are other available tables.
客人对这张桌子情有独钟
The guest has an affinity for this table.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
我总是会预定
I keep a standing reservation
这张桌子
at this table.
就好像它属于我一样
It's like I own it.
所以基本上来说你侵占了我的财产
So basically you're squattin'on my property.
错在饭店 不在我们 好吗
The mistake is the restaurant's, not ours. Okay?
这只是张桌子 亲
It's just a table, luv.
窗口的位置能看到城市的美景
There's a beautiful view of the city by the window.
只要我闭上眼就能
It's just that I can close my eyes and picture.
天 -描绘出这个城市的每一寸
Oh God. - ...every inch of this city.
每个街区
Every block.
每个酒窖
Every bodega.
这里就是我的家
This is my home.
所以当像你这种人
So when people like yourself,
来到这试图占有一些
you know, they come in and they try to colonize
不属于他们的地盘时
territory that don't belong to them,
比如就这张桌子
sayin' it's just a table,
我都觉得需要提醒他们一下 凡事都有先来后到
I feel the need to remind 'em of who was here first.
对你来说很不幸 诺玛
And unfortunately for you, Noma,
曼哈顿的每棵树我都尿过了
I done peed on every tree in Manhattan.
任何有老二的人都可以做到
Anyone with a knob can do that.
不好意思 你们 你们认识彼此吗
I'm sorry, do you...do you know each other?
不 不认识
No. No, we don't.
我叫锡安
I'm Zion.
不如你在还能享受这个城市风景的时候
Why don't you go enjoy the view of my city
多看看
while you can.
从那里应该能看到
Should be able to see the Queensboro Bridge
皇后大桥
from over there.
我收到你的消息了 你没事吧
Igot your text You good?
锡安是特么谁
Who the fuck is Zion?
附近的中级经销商
Mid- level dealer from around the way.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's up?
你跟谁提起过我
Who have you been talking to about me? Huh?
我一直把自己隔绝的很好
I've done a damn good job of insulating myself.
一个下三滥的毒贩
No bottom of the barrel, drug- dealing scum
居然敢在公共场合提我的名字
should be speaking my name in public.
我什么都没说啊
Well, I ain't say shit.
怎么回事 -锡安
What's going on? - Zion.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表