剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Until one day.
罗伯起身
Rob got up
走到冰箱旁边 给他自己拿了瓶汽水
went to the refrigerator, and got himself a soda.
没问我 没问我妈 就
Didn't ask me, didn°t ask my mother Just
自己拿了瓶汽水
got himself a soda
你知道我妈怎么做的吗
And you know what my mother did?
她让他
She told him
这是我发小 而且她一直对他挺好的
this is my homeboy, to whom she was always so nice,
她让他滚出去
to get the fuck outta her house.
你看哈 罗伯
You see, Rob
就是她家里的一个客人
was a guest in her home.
有点太不把自己当外人了
And he had gotten a little too comfortable.
我
I
我就是觉得如果我们
I just think that if we were to go...
而我想
And I think
如果你能成为自己专案组的负责人
that if you become the head of your own task force,
你就可以按照
that you can run your investigations
你认为合适的方式进行调查
however the fuck you see fit.
但这是我的专案组
But this is my task force.
我需要你听从指挥
And I'm gonna need you to fuckin' fall in line.
我很感谢你的 提议 警探
Now I appreciate your initiative, detective.
真的
I really do.
你去找塔里克·圣·帕特里克
You're gonna talk to Tariq St. Patrick
而我则去找莫奈·塔哈达
and I'm gonna chat with Monet Tejada.
我们让他们狗咬狗
Let's get them to turn against one another
至少其中能开口
and get at least one of them to spill.
值得试试不
Worth a shot?
是 好
Yeah. Sure.
德鲁
Dru?
德鲁 醒醒 德鲁
Dru. Wake up, Dru.
德鲁 醒醒
Dru, wake up!
我们要怎么办
Look, what are we gonna do?
因为我可不想再在车里睡一晚了
Cause I'm not sleeping in this car another night.
我得去藏匿点一趟 -那就去啊
I gotta get to the stash spot. - Okay, so let's go.
不 我自己去
No, I'm gonna go alone.
我得给你找个安全的地方
I need to get you someplace safe.
你要跟我分开
You tryin' to split up?
不会太久 直到我拿到需要的东西
Not for long. Just until I can get what we need
就来接你 我保证
and then I'ma come and get you. I promise
黛 我需要去藏匿点拿东西好保护我们 好吗
Di, I need to get to the stash so I can protect us, all right?
现在想想 有什么地方你知道
Now, is there anyplace you can think of
凯恩和莫奈不知道吗
that Cane and Monet won't?
嘿 看见黛安娜了吗
Hey, yo. You seen Diana?
没 她今天班都没上
Nah. She never showed up to her shift today.
没打电♥话♥也没吱声
She ain't even called or nothin'.
你要替班不
Lookin'for an extra shift?
不了 现在没时间帮忙 兄弟 不好意思
Nah. I can't help you right now, bro. Sorry.
好
AlI right.
怎么样 有消息吗
What up? Anything?
我整个校园都问遍了
I've looked and asked all over campus.
相信我 黛安娜不在这
Trust me. Diana's not here.
嗯 我还得去找几个地方 但是
Yeah, I gotta check a few other spots, but...
我可能知道她去哪了
I actually might know where she'll end up.
行吧
All right.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
嗯
Yeah?
我说不好 德鲁和黛安娜这烂事
I don't know. This whole Dru and Diana shit.
嗯 咋了
Yeah, what about it?
不知道 你真的觉得
I don't know. Do you really think revenge
现在我们的重心该放在复仇上吗
is what we should be focused on right now?
那我特么应该放在啥上
What the fuck else should I be focused on?
不知道 也许该先把
I don't know. Maybe to make sure
我们的新生意搞起来确保顺利运行
our new business gets up and running smoothly.
这是大事吧 -尽管我也想但我做不到
That could be something. As much as I want to, I can't.
我必须先搞这事 这是我要处理好的 B
I gotta focus on this. This is something I gotta handle, B.
行吧 那你忙着《疾速追杀》这摊事儿时
Okay, so while you're out in your John Wick bullshit,
我就只能一个人顾生意了对吧
I guess I'm the one that has to handle it, right?
应该是吧
Yeah, I guess so too.
谢了 -里克
Thank you. - Riq.
熊孩子
This fuckin kid.
街头那些人就没一个
So ain't nobody in these streets
打听到你那俩蠢兄妹去哪了吗
heard from your stupid- ass brother and sister yet?
别催了 行吗
Don't stress it, okay?
我很确定知道德鲁会去哪
I'm pretty sure I know where Dru's at.
那特么是哪
Where the fuck is that?
让我处理就好了 行吗
Just let me handle it. All right?
我保证
I promise you, Okay?
我不会让他们跑了的
I'm not lettin'em get away with this.
你抓到德鲁打给我
Well, call me when you get Dru.
你特么给我让开 珍妮特
Get the fuck outta my way, Janet!
听我说
Uh- uh- uh. Listen to me!
听我说
You listen to me.
你得振作起来
You need to get it together.
楼下有个叫卡特的警探来找你
There is a Detective Carter down there asking for you.
草
Fuckl
我不知道你为什么觉得某个毒贩的毒品被烧
And I don't know why you think some drug dealer's shit
这事跟我有关系
gettin'torched has shit to do with me.
那我提醒你一下
Well, I'll, uh, enlighten you then.
你们家人贩毒多年
Your family's been runnin' drugs for years.
不是城里最大的卖♥♥家
Not the biggest players in town.
算是上升阶段
On the come- up.
或者说过去是
Or you were.
你卷进了有组织犯罪的案子
You got caught up in that RICO case,
但有啥说啥 我们都知道塔里克·圣·帕特里克
but let's keep it 100, we all know that Tariq St. Patrick
才是真正的主角
was the real star of that show.
听着 有屁快放然后就滚
Look, get to the point or get the fuck out.
我赌你和你的家人会重新收拾旧山河 莫奈
My money's on you and your family trying to rebuild, Monet.
任何构成威胁的
Anybody that poses a threat to that,
你们都会处理掉 包括罗曼
well, they gotta get dealt with, including Roman.
所以你毁了他的货
So you destroyed his shipment.
我跟那事没关系
I ain't involved in that shit. - Hm.
那你最近跟圣·帕特里克的关系如何
How's your relationship with, uh, St. Patrick these days?
我们没关系
We don't have one.
好吧
Okay.
这话我信
Okay. See, that I actually buy.
这就是为什么我们有目击者说
Seein'as how we got a witness who says he saw a man
他看到一个男人在你开枪的时候逃离了现场
flee the scene at the time of your shooting.
一个长的跟圣·帕特里克的人
A man whose description matches Tariq St. Patrick to a T.
你吃惊吗
Does that surprise you?
我看上去像吃惊的样吗
Do I look surprised?
有点
Little bit.
有点
Little bit.
我把名片留给你
I'ma leave you my card.
很快再见 红头发
See you soon, Red.
接到我电♥话♥你吃惊吗
Were you surprised to receive my call?
倒没
Uh, not particularly, no.
我得承认
I'll admit,
你在我上一个难关表现出了
you demonstrated a rare brand of acumen
我所钦佩的罕见敏锐
that I admire with regard to my last hurdle
我希望你也能帮我
I'm hoping you can also be of assistance
清理下一个
in helping me clear the next one.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我需要巩固我在美国的
I need to solidify one of my legitimate businesses
一项合法业务
here in the States.
是我在意大利成立的一家飞机零配件公♥司♥
It's a jet parts company that I've established in Italy.
我需要政♥府♥的合同
I need government contracts
来弥补我在海外失去的生意
to replace those I've lost overseas.
但很遗憾 在美国
But unfortunately, I don't have relationships
我不认识
with anyone here in the States
有这种渠道的人
who has that kind of access.
可惜
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表