剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Fuck. How the fuck would I?
老大 拜托 黛安娜可能会毁了所有计划的 她
Don, come on. Diana coulda ruined everything. She was- -
你居然为这事找借口
Are you fucking justifying this?
我让她干掉锡安
I told her to off Zion.
不不不 我是让你干掉锡安
No, no, no. I- I told you to off Zion.
内务部一直盯着我 所以我派她去了
IAB was up my fucking ass so I sent her to do it.
她没干成 于是就找了
She didn't do it, so she fucking got
塔里克·圣·帕特里克动手
Tariq St. Patrick to do it.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
塔里克杀的锡安 你怎么知道的
Tariq killed Zion? How the fuck would you know that?
靠
Oh, fuck.
他在安全屋动的手
He did it in the safe house?
被我们监控都拍下来了
It was on our surveillance cameras.
我把服务器清空了 这是唯一副本
I cleared the server. That's the only copy.
你搞砸了
You fucked up.
搞砸了
You fucked up.
我们现在都有危险了
We're all at risk now.
她跟圣·帕特里克说我们的事了吗
Did she tell St. Patrick about us?
她说没有 -你♥他♥妈♥信她
She said she didn't. - And you fucking believe her?
我很抱歉 但我们能弥补这个错误
Look, I'm sorry, but we can make this right.
我们可以利用这个
We can use this.
这个放我这儿吧 你回家去
I'll hold onto this. You go home.
谁都别说 谁都别告诉
Don't talk to anyone. Don't tell anyone.
尼科也不行 谁都不行 明白吗
Not Nico, not anyone. You understand?
所以你是说
So you mean to tell me
我们要闯进个警♥察♥家里
we're about to break into a cop's house
还得希望他笔记本放家里了
hoping his laptop's there?
要他在家呢
What if he's there?
要他老婆孩子在家呢
Or his wife and kids?
他不会在的
Nah, he won't be.
我查过了
I ran a check on him. cls
有老婆 还有个六岁的儿子
Wife and six- year- old son. gcls
老婆在家 六岁小孩还在学校
Wife is home. Six- year- old's still at school.
按计划行事 我们很快就能出来
Play our cards right, we're in and out.
放松 B 好吧
Relax, B, all right?
要出岔子了 你也不会被抓住的
Shit goes sideways, you don't have to leave in cuffs.
把现场搞得像入室抢劫就行
Just make that shit look like a home invasion.
你能做到吧
You can do that, right?
可以 我能做到
Yeah. Yeah, I can do that.
我们是在莱顿开车送我去纽约大学的路上被劫的
Landon was driving me to NYU when we were carjacked,
我跟他说把钥匙给他们就好
and I- I told him to just give him the keys.
我天 可他就是不听
My God, he never listens to me.
真的很抱歉 我会报♥警♥
I'm so sorry. I'll call 911.
不用 我已经报♥警♥了 麻烦你
No, I called already. Plea- -
他在流血 我们真的需要帮忙
But he's bleeding. We really need help.
抱歉 我不能让你们进我家
I'm sorry, II can't let you in my house.
不过我可以
But I- I can definitely- -
我要晕过去了 -我天
I think I'm gonna pass out. Oh my God.
好吧 好吧 进来吧
Okay, okay. Um, come in. Come in.
走这边
Just right through there.
非常感谢 女士
Thank you so much, ma'am.
叫我麦琪就行
It's Maggie.
我们先给你处理伤口 然后打给我丈夫
We'll get you patched up, then we'll call my husband.
他是警♥察♥
He's NYPD.
你们就可以报案了
And you can file a report.
真的没必要
That's really not necessary.
我觉得警♥察♥已经在路上了
I actually think a cop is on his way.
你受伤了吗 你身上都是血
Are you hurt? You're covered in blood.
是莱顿的血
Yeah, Landon's blood.
你有卫生间吗
Do you have a bathroom or something?
我想去清理一下
Maybe I can go clean up a little bit.
有的 走廊尽头 右手第二扇门
Yeah. Down the hall, second door on your right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么不
Why didn't you just...
把车给他们呢
give up the car?
可能我不知道现在这年代逞英雄行不通了吧
I guess I didn't get the memo about chivalry being dead.
但幸运的是
But luckily,
你会活下来
you'll live.
可能要缝几针
This might need a few stitches though.
我应该送你去急诊
I should get you to the ER.
不用 没必要
Uh, no, that's...That won't be necessary.
她会去取她的车
She's just gonna go get her car.
离这里几条街而已
It's only a few blocks from here, so.
别再逞英雄啦
So much for chivalry.
慢着 她说你正要送她回纽约大学
Wait. She said you were taking her back to NYU.
她在哪儿
Uh- Where is she?
她应该没事
I'm sure she's fine.
我去看看她
I'mjust gonna go check on her.
不我
No, Ijust
你在里面没事吧
Are you all right in there?
在吗
Hello?
在吗
Hello?
你好 不好意思打扰了 我是拉米雷斯警官
Hi. Sorry to bother you. I'm Officer Ramirez,
是来处理一起劫车案的
I'm responding to a carjacking.
邻居说你可能
The neighbor said you might have
帮了其中一位受害者
been helping one of the victims.
妈的
Fuck. Fuck.
快点啊 Recycle Bin
Come on.
是的 但你来的挺快啊
Uh, yes. But that was fast.
是 不幸的是 这不是这附近
Yeah, unfortunately, this isn't the first
发生的第一起劫车案了
carjacking in your neighborhood.
我们在这几条街上都安排了
We got extra patrols all up and down these streets
更多人巡逻
due to the escalations.
这附近一直都挺安全的
I mean, this is normally such a safe neighborhood.
是
Yeah.
是你报的警吗
Are you the one who called?
是的 警官
Yes, officer.
我还有点惊魂未定 但我没事
I'm a little shaken still, but all good.
谢谢 麦琪
Thank you, Maggie.
我们能做什么报答你吗
Is there anything that we can do to repay you?
不用 不用客气
No. Think nothing of it.
我只希望一切都好起来
I just hope everything works out okay.
谢谢 警官 -不客气 女士 谢谢你才是
Thank you, officer. - No, ma'am, thank you.
非常感谢
Appreciate you.
白人男性 请过来 -谢谢 长官
Caucasian male, please come. - Thank you, sir.
好 祝你愉快 -你也是
AII right, you have a good one. - Oh, you too.
干得漂亮 我确认了那个
Good work. I confirmed the Russian
射杀卡马尔的俄♥国♥佬就藏在这
who shot Kamaal is hiding out here.
你确定要不叫支援就直接进去吗
Sure we should be going in without backup?
菲利希亚呢
Where the fuck is Felicia?
我们没问题的 线人说25分钟前
We're fine. Source said he went in 25 minutes ago
他带个女人进去了 之后没人进出
with a woman and no one in or out, so.
小心点 准备行动
Eyes open. Here we go.
纽约警♥察♥ 把手举起来
NYPD! Put your motherfuckin' hands up!
好 我来吧 把她带走
AlI right, I got it. Get her outta here.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 臭警♥察♥
Fuck you, pig!
你没事吧 老大 -没事 把这混♥蛋♥搞定了
You good, boss? - Yeah. Got this motherfucker.
好 把这个写进报告里 然后
AlI right. Let's write this up and, uh...
叫法医过来
get forensics down here.
好 干得漂亮
Yeah. Good shit.
该死
God damn.
你确定是这人杀的卡马尔
You sure this is the guy who killed Kamaal?
他那个从窗户逃走的朋友呢
What about his friend who got away out the fucking window?
嘿 嘿 别担心
Hey, hey, don't worry about it.
好吧 我们给这枪做弹道测试
AlI right, we run ballistics on this gun.
找到跟杀卡马尔凶器相匹配的证据
We find the match that killed Kamaal
然后就能让泰特别烦我们了
and then we get Tate off our asses.
这样你能接受不
Now you good with that?
嗯 我接受 -好
Yeah, I'm good with that. - Yeah.
看起来把凶手抓到了
Looks like we got the motherfucker.
我会写报告的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表