剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Stanford's in Northern California.
随便了 反正不是这儿就行
Whatever. It ain't here.
这就是你想要的对吧
And that's what you want, right?
所以你觉得呢 是俄♥国♥佬
So what you think? Was it one of the Russians
告的密吗
that snitched or what?
瓦迪姆的人 -对
Vadim's people? - Yeah.
不可能 -行吧 那会是谁
Fuck no. - Okay, then who?
我怎么可能知道是谁给警方通风报信的
How the fuck am I supposed to know who tipped the police?
纽约警局数据库里可能有记录
There could be a record in the NYPD database
但应该找不到名字
but I doubt there's a name.
艾菲 如果有机会
Effie, if there's ever a time for you
让你离开这里
to find something to get you outta this,
就赶紧拿出电脑查查看
you pull out that laptop and bleep- bloop that shit.
我需要警♥察♥的电脑
I need a cop's laptop.
唯一能进到数据库的方法是通过
Only way into the database is from a computer
纽约警局安全网络上的电脑
on the NYPD's secure network.
给我你的最佳一击 我会承受住打击
JGimme your best shot I'll take it on the chin J
我必须做个男人 勇敢迎接挑战
JI gotta be a man I'm swingin for the fence J
我总是说实话 即使是在罪恶中
J`I always tell the truth Even when I sin J
我的正直感就是我的武器
JMy integrity's My weaponry againJ
永远别质疑我的决心
♪Don't you ever try to Question my heart...♪
靠的嘞
Fuck it.
该死
Shit.
就不会敲门吗
Doesn't anybody fuckin' knock?
放轻松 查理·西恩
Just relax, Charlie Sheen.
擦擦鼻子
Wipe your nose, man.
你们不能就这么闯进来 知道吗
Can't just come in here, okay?
我们休战了 对吧 -没事的
We made a truce, right? - It's all good.
我们想找你帮忙
We got a favor to ask you.
帮忙
A favor?
你开玩笑呢吗 你跟塔里克还有
Are you fucking kidding me? With the shit you pulled with Tariq
崔思之间那么多破事
and you with Trace.
崔思应该谢谢你这个缩头乌龟
Trace can thank your hidin' ass for that.
而你该感谢艾菲 好歹你还有个家
And you can thank Effie that you still have a fucking family.
很抱歉事情变成这样
Look, I'm sorry for how shit went down.
但如果塔里克没把我踢出局
But if Tariq never cut my ass out,
你也不会落得如此地步
you wouldn't be in this spot.
你选择立场了 还记得吗
You chose your side, remember?
现在我懂了
Oh, now I get it.
这就是游戏规则 对吧
That's the game, right?
要么全心投入 要么被♥操♥的体无完肤
Either get two feet in or get fucked over
然后那帮混♥蛋♥还跑来找你帮忙
and then asked for a favor by the fuckers.
听着 你要不想再当别人的狗
Listen, if you wanna stop being somebody's bitch,
就别像条狗一样 -凯恩 你在帮倒忙
stop acting like one. Cane, you're not helping.
是
Yeah, you're really not.
行吧
Fine.
我换个说法
Let me try this again.
你要我们帮你什么吗
What the fuck do you want from us to help?
当一切尘埃落定 我欠自己个大人情
♪When it's all said and done I'ma owe myself a great debt♪
放马过来
♪Gimme your best shot I'll take...♪
我要你“拨正航向”的渠道
I want the Course Correct knockoff.
把斯坦斯菲尔德的生意还我
Let me have the Stansfield business back.
什么 不可能 常青藤联盟一直是艾菲在做
What? Fuck no. Effie can handle this Ivy League shit.
你就别多管闲事了 -可以
You just stay in your lane. Fine.
把这事办了 就都答应你
Do this job, you can have it all.
其他常青藤学校也归你
The other Ivy Leagues too.
艾菲 别这样 你不能这么做
Effie, come on. You can't do this.
我可以
Yes I can.
我得像个男人一样 为了未来拼命一搏
JI gotta be a man I'm swingin' for the fence J
你到底干不干
You doin' this or not?
总是说真话 即使我在犯罪
♪Always tell the truth Even when I sin♪
听着 我没打算求你
Look, I'm not about to beg you
但这是今天必须搞定
but this shit needs to happen today.
我打电♥话♥的时候记得要接
Just pick up your phone when I call.
莫奈想把我踢出局
Monet's trying to shut me out,
但现在黛安娜因为她被卷进卡特这堆事里来了
but now Diana's roped up in this Carter shit because of her
现在她觉得是我的错
and now she thinks it's my fault.
在她看来 她需要人支持的时候总是没人帮她
Well, in her mind, no one was there for her when
可其实一直都有人在
someone always has been.
莫奈 她兄弟们 这次 还有你
Monet, her brothers, and this time, you.
她现在对全世界都很愤怒
Look, she's angry at the world right now.
只有一件事能让她心情好起来
And there's only one thing that's gonna make it right.
我会让一切恢复正常
I'm gonna make it right.
这正是问题所在 里克
That's just it, Riq.
她不希望你这么做
She doesn't want you to.
让她惹上一身麻烦的
I mean, you flyin' in to save her
正是你飞过来救她
is what got her in this mess.
你们所有人
And all of you are
可能都想做同样的事
probably trying to do the same thing,
想为她报仇
trying to avenge her.
是的
Yeah.
但是 妈
But, Ma, I mean...
我该怎么办 装作无事发生吗
what am I supposed to do, just act like nothing happened?
难道要放这群混♥蛋♥一马
What, leave these motherfuckers breathing
装作他们什么都没对她做过
like they didn't do shit to her?
里克 你还是没明白
Riq, you still aren't getting it.
他们也对你下手了
They did it to you too.
从黛安娜那里偷走的 也是你失去的
What was stolen from Diana, you lost it too.
那个孩子
That child.
是希望
was hope.
是摆脱这一切生活的机会
A chance for a life outside of all this shit.
听着
Look.
我没法帮你解决这个问题
I can't fix this for you, baby.
我也不是说就这么算了
And I'm not saying to just let it go.
但杀♥警♥
But killin' a cop?
这不会帮你回到我们身边的
That's not gonna help you get back to us.
妈 那黛安娜怎么办
Ma, what about Diana?
这得看你
That's up to you. I mean...
你可以去陪着黛安娜
you can be there for Diana.
但不管她家人做了什么
But whatever that family does
都不能连累到你
cannot come back on you.
因为你的家在这里
Because your family is here
我们在等你回来
and we are waiting for you.
所以请放聪明点
So please be smart.
定好策略
Be strategic.
就像当初你射杀莫奈一样吗
Like you was when you shot Monet.
那贱♥人♥还不知道是我开的枪呢
That bitch don't know I shot her.
而且我们都知道这事不能再发生了
And we both know that can't happen again.
所以不管你刚收到什么信息
So whatever this little text message you just got,
我希望你能表现的比你父母强
I need you to show me that you can do better than your parents.
我爱你 里克
I love you, Riq.
我只希望我们能再次团聚
I just want us to be together again.
信我
Trust me.
我没忘记对你的承诺 妈
I didn't forget the promise I made to you, Ma.
我知道
I know.
好
AlI right.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好吧 -好
Okay. All right.
谢谢
Thank you. - Mm- hm.
嘿 老大 什么事啊
Hey, boss. What's up?
你为什么要对黛安娜·塔哈达动手
Why the fuck did you lay hands on Diana Tejada?
因为她进了医院 莫奈想要你的命
Monet wants your head because she ended up in the hospital.
那又怎样
So what?
去他的那个毒品皇后和她女儿
Fuck that drug queen and her daughter.
我们什么时候对帮手这么软弱了
Since when are you so soft on the fucking help?
你复吸了是吗
Are you using again?
什么
What?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她怀孕了
She was pregnant.
你知道吗
Did you know?
靠 我怎么可能知道
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表