剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
And once you get there and get everything figured out,
把东西留那边就行 我过后会去拿
just leave it there, I'll go get it later.
谢谢 萨利姆
Thank you, Salim.
客气
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
有我在呢
I got you.
萨利姆 听我说
Um...Salim, listen to me.
不管怎样 你不能告诉任何人我来过这儿
No matter what, you can't tell anybody I was here
以及我去了哪儿 我认真的
or where I went. I mean it.
谁都不能告诉 -别这样
- Nobody. - Come on now.
有我在呢
I got you.
知道你喜欢古驰和芬迪了
Your affinity for Gucci and Fendi is noted.
但某些情况需要一个男人
But certain situations require a man to...
正如你所说
as you say,
提升一下
level up.
嗯 随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
别让妈咪等太久
Oh, don't keep mummy waiting.
不好意思 我记得你现在是为我办事啊
I'm sorry. I was under the impression you work for me now,
而不是莫奈 -我们出了点事
not Monet. - We just have a situation.
除非你更喜欢母亲的安全感
Hm. Unless you prefer a sense of maternal security
而不是独♥立♥自主 那么
to being your own man then...
你打给我 我也来了 对吧
You called and I came, right?
是 -安啦
Yeah. - Relax.
我们要去哪儿
So where we goin'?
一个晚会
A gala.
这座城市最杰出的政客都会出席
Attended by the city's most prominent politicians.
听起来很有趣
That sounds fun.
我有一单非常重要的生意要完成交易
I have a very important business deal to close
而能帮我的人就在那里
and the man who could help me will be there.
我要给对方留下深刻印象的人
The man I need to impress
是威力·亚当斯
is Wiley Adams.
亚当斯是纽约参议员
Adams is a criminal broker
莱恩·卡迈克尔的犯罪经纪人
for New York Senator Len Carmichael.
他人脉很广并且在
He's very well- connected and has pull
负责政♥府♥合同的部门有影响力
with the department in charge of granting government contracts.
我需要的合同
Contracts I need.
我需要你拖住他助理
I'll need you to keep his aide occupied.
他叫凯文·格兰特
His name is Kevin Grant.
他很难搞
He's a real ball- buster
而且不允许任何未经授权的人接近亚当斯
and doesn't let anyone unauthorized near Adams.
布朗克斯本地人
Born and raised in the Bronx.
他有点 粗鲁
He's a little...rough around the edges.
你是说像我一样吗
Do you mean like me?
我觉得你会发现
I think you'll find
自己和格兰特先生有某些 共同之处
you and Mr. Grant have certain...elements in common.
好好利用这点
Make it work for you.
我相信你会证明自己有能力
I'm confident you'll prove yourself capable
完成需要完成的事
of doing what needs to be done.
就像你之前奥比做过的很多次一样
Like Obi did so many times before you.
先生 你要什么 -威士忌 纯的
Sir, for you? Uh, scotch, straight.
谢谢 -你要什么吗 先生
Appreciate it. - Anything for you, sir?
听着 这里没轩尼诗 别问了
Listen, man, they ain't got no Hennessy. Don't even ask.
嗯 这里确实不像是会喝轩尼诗的
Yeah, this didn't really strike me as a Henny crowd.
也给我杯威士忌吧
Let me get a scotch too.
谢谢 -客气 先生们
Thank you. - Cheers, gentlemen.
不错
Not bad.
但还是比不上轩尼诗
But it ain't no Henny though.
劳伦斯 -凯文
Lawrence. - Uh, Kevin.
好
Ah, okay.
你做什么生意的
So what kinda business you into?
我知道你不是政客
I know you're not a politician.
当然不是了 我♥干♥
Hell no. No, I'm in, uh...
出口的 -好吧
exports. - Ah. Okay.
你呢 -政客助理
You? - Political aide.
别他妈逗了 兄弟 你这大老高个的
Get the fuck outta here. Man, you're like 6'3".
你应该在球场上打球的
Bro, you're supposed to be on the court somewhere.
嘿 以前打过 -是
Hey, once upon a time. Yeah. - Right, right. Okay.
你想走上政坛
Ah. You gunnin' for the seat. - Hm.
才不是
Fuck no.
我喜欢退后一步 -好吧
I like to fall back. - Okay.
在暗中掌控
Control things in the cut.
你看啊 这是完全不同类型的生存方式
See, that's a whole different type of hustle.
在我老家一切都跟生存方式有关
And it's all about the hustle where I'm from.
毋庸置疑 这方面我很懂 信我
Yeah, no doubt. Listen, I know all about that, trust me.
我得努力拼搏才能爬到顶峰
I had to claw my way up to the top.
正如我母校座右铭所说的“我会找到路 或者自己走出条路”
As my alma mater motto goes, I'll find a way or make one. "
克拉克亚特兰大
Whoa. Clark Atlanta?
2016届毕业生
Class of 2016.
不是吧
Get the fuck outta here.
我就上的克拉克 2011届毕业生
I went to Clark. Class of 2011.
真的 -当然了
Word? - Yeah!
自己人 -是
You're my guy. - Yo. That's...
真没想到会在这里碰到你
You- you know, it's crazy runnin' into you here.
是这样 我正筹备组织个针对
See, I'm tryin' to put together this seminar
处境危险孩子的研讨会
for at- risk kids, right?
找你这样的成功人士来跟他们谈谈
Have successful dudes like yourself come and talk to them
寻找出路的办法
about a way out.
嘿 听着 我喜欢这个
Hm. Hey, listen, I love that.
详细说说 -是吧
I'd love to hear more. - Say that.
是这样 我整个想法是这样的 我们必须立即开始
See, my whole thing is this. We gotta start right now.
我相信你会成为一个强大的合作伙伴
And I'm sure you would make a formidable partner.
但那份合同已经有内定供应商了
But that contract already has potential vendors.
但还是可以竞标的 -严格来说是的
But it's still up for grabs? - Technically, yes.
但我认为他们可能会在几周内
But I think it's likely they'll close the deal
完成交易
within a few weeks.
如果可能的话 我还是想要竞标
If at all possible, I'd still like to make a bid.
这会花你一大笔入门费
It'll cost you a substantial access fee.
你知道的吧
You are aware of that?
什么时候不是呢
When does it not?
我想你的美国公民身份的文件
And I assume that the paperwork for your American citizenship
是齐全的吧
is in order?
我想我会为这个问题投入点小钱
I assumed I'd throw a little money at that problem as well.
如果你说的”小”是指很多
Well, if by"a little" you mean a lot...
那么我相信我们可以达成些协议
then I'm confident we can work something out.
太好了
Great.
因为我真正想说的是
Cause what I'm really saying,
问题被低估了
the problem is being underestimated.
低估了
Underestimated.
是这样 这些孩子的能力远远超出
See, these kids are capable of way more than people
人们的想象
give them credit for.
明白吗 问题在于 他们需要机会
AII right? The problem is, they just need the opportunity.
而这就是你
And that's where you.
很惊讶我们之前
Quite surprised that our paths
没有交集
hadn't crossed prior to this.
我和我办公室知道你的名字
Your name is not unknown to me and my office.
我在想 如果你和我都
What I'm thinking is if you and I both- -
嘿 兄弟 不好意思 工作上有急事
Hey, man, I'm sorry. Work emergency.
但 跟小家伙们说 祝他们好运
But...tell the little homies I said good luck.
等等 你哪儿
Wait, where you.
塔里克 搞什么
Yo, Tariq. What the hell?
告诉我她在哪儿
I need you to tell me where she's at.
谁在哪儿 -少废话 萨利姆
Where who is? - Cut the shit, Salim.
我知道黛安娜来过 我找人盯着她呢
I know Diana was here. I have people with eyes on her.
她特么在哪儿呢 -你的人骗你呢
Where the fuck is she? - Yo, your people are lying.
黛安娜 -她哪儿呢
- Diana- - - Where the fuck is she?
行吧行吧
Yo! Okay. A'ight.
她之前来过 但走了有一会儿了
She was here earlier, but she left a while ago.
她去哪儿了 -老实说我不知道
Where did she go? - Honestly, I don't know.
如果她想让你知道
And if she wanted you to know,
可能她本人就告诉你了
she probably woulda told you herself.
你在 嘿嘿嘿
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表