剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I need you to find out who stole my product.
好 开完会我就去
Okay, I'll do that after the meeting.
听着 诺玛 没有我你当初
Listen, Noma, you wouldn't have gotten Wiley
也没机会联♥系♥上威利
on the hook without me.
你是帮了忙 但戴维斯 -戴维斯
Oh, you helped, but Davis- - Davis?
那个连律师执照都没了的混♥蛋♥吗
The motherfucker without a law license?
我能做的他可做不了 听着
He can't do shit that I can. Listen.
让我帮你达成交易
Let me help you close the deal.
我会帮你拿到你想要的合同
I'|| get you the contract you deserve.
怎么着 你还是个多面手呗
What, so you're a man of many talents now?
不然呢 你以为我只是个
What, you thought I was just
带枪的帅小伙吗
a handsome motherfucker with a Glock?
我们暂时过关了 接下来怎么办
We got a pass for now. What's next?
得把我们的事业搞大
Gotta up our game.
只有这样才能站到最高处
It's the only way to get to the top.
到时候连诺玛
Only a matter of time 'til Noma's
也得向我们俯首称臣
bowing down in front of us.
我喜欢你的想法 但你知道
I like how you think, but you know
如果我们搞砸了 那个贱♥人♥会弄死我们的对吧
if we fuck this up, this bitch is gonna kill us, right?
我知道 所以我们才要由上至下
Yeah, that's why we gotta vertically control
控制各个方面
every aspect of the game,
从分销商到供应商
from distributor to supplier.
只有这样我们才能成为顶级掠食者
That's how we become the apex predators
并保持不可撼动的地位
and stay untouchable.
搞什么
Seriously?
你们俩出去买♥♥婴儿用品
Y'all out here baby shopping
让我一个人满大街去追卡特
while you got me chasing Carter all around town.
特么脑子进水了吧 -你特么嘴巴干净点 德鲁
You're fucking delusional. Watch your fucking mouth, Dru.
好吧 我去拿剩下的东西
Okay, I'ma just go get the rest of the stuff.
好样的 去吧
Yes, please do that.
去 赶紧 -你冷静点
Go. Go. Go, go. Calm down.
妈 我们搞砸了 卡特看见我了
Ma, we are fucked. Carter saw me.
所以我们什么都没搞到
So you ain't got shit we can use?
反正没什么重要的信息
Nothin' that nobody's gonna care about.
草
Fuck!
对啊
Exactly.
我们现在怎么办 我们得镇定点
Fuck we gonna do now? - We gon'calm the fuck down.
我才不会受制于某个狗屁警♥察♥
No dumbass cop has ever controlled me.
你知道的
You know that shit.
而且这个卡特也不会成为第一个
And this Carter nigga ain't gon' be the first.
我们只需要找出他还和谁有关系
We just need to find out who else he fuckin' wit'
然后用这些来对付他
and use that shit against him.
把手放到我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them!
举起手来 别动 -举起手
Hands up! Don't fuckin movel Hands up! Hands up!
举起手
Hands fucking up!
不许动 -所有人举起手来
Now don't fucking move. - All hands up!
手放椅子上
Hands on the chair!
你特么想去哪
Where the fuck you going?
放开我
Fuck off of me!
手特么给我放椅子上 走
Hands on the motherfucking chair, let's go.
我靠的
What the f
你特么别碰我
Get your fucking hands off me!
放开我 我♥草♥ 我这就打给律师
Fuck off me! Fuck you. I'm calling my lawyer.
红毛啊红毛
Red, Red, Red.
我还以为你不会用手♥机♥呢
I didn't think you even knew how to use a phone, Red.
因为每次我打给你 你都不接
Every time I call, you don't answer.
我就只好召集我的小队
I gotta round up my team
亲自过来看你了
and pay you a personalifucking visit.
放下手♥机♥
Put the phone down.
马上
Now.
所有人都坐下 都特么坐下
Everybody sit down. Sit the fuck down.
马上
Now.
草
Fuck!
还购物去了
You shoppin'?
好吧
Okay.
我想你应该把我那份准备好了吧 -你来就是为这个吗
I assume you got my cut, huh? Oh, that's why you here?
为了你那份 -对
For your cut? Yeah.
昨晚我让你从仓库拿走的货
From the product I let you take from that warehouse last night.
我们那份
Our fucking cut
我的人还在散货
My distros are still sellin'.
你可能得把控一下大局
You may wanna stay on top of em.
很多人等着这笔钱呢
A lot of people countin' on that money.
有件事我就没想明白
You know, there's something I just can't figure out.
有组织犯罪调查科的人盯你们很久了
That RICO task force that was after your ass,
但他们就没弄明白你的供货商到底是谁
they never found out who your supplier was.
听着
Look
我们所有供应商都不给货了
All our suppliers are dried up.
所以我们特么的昨晚
That's why the fuck we was stealin'
才去仓库抢货
from the warehouse last night.
那是谁的货呢
And whose stash was that?
我特么怎么知道 你是警♥察♥ 你告诉我啊
Fuck if I know. You the detective. You tell me.
你好像忘了
You keep forgetting
没有我
that I am the only thing
你就判25年到无期了
between you and 25 to life.
甚至可能是死刑
Or death.
我再问一遍吧
Let's try that again.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
别这样
Wait, don't do this.
你到底偷的是谁的货
Who did you steal the drugs from?
告诉我
LookGive me a name!
我不知道那批货是哪来的
Idon'tknow where the shit came from.
是谁的
Who was it?
我不知道
I don't know where it came from!
我只知道这批货会送到哪去 我没扯谎
I just know where it was going. I'm dead serious.
快点告诉我是谁
Get me a name fuckin' fast.
是你的吗
These yours? Hm?
你有几个孩子啊
How many kids you got?
一个都没有
None.
没孩子还买♥♥这么多东西
Pretty big haul for no kids.
侄子侄女呢
Nieces? Nephews?
谢谢你为警局的假日驾车活动捐赠礼品
Thank you for donating to the policemen's holiday drive.
哎呀
Oops.
这个你留着吧
You can keep that one.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck outta my house.
好了 把他带走
AlI right, get him up.
搞特么 -铐上
Whoa, whoa! Where the fuck- Cuff him.
退后 -你们要带他去哪
Back the fuck up! Where y'all taking him?
你凭什么抓我
What are you arresting me for, man?
不是没事了吗
I thought shit was cool.
我有活让你干
I got something for you to do.
这太特么扯了
This is some bullshit.
同时 你知道自己也有活干吧
In the meantime, you know your fuckin' assignment.
王八
Son of a
看见了吗 妈 我说的就是这个意思
See, Ma? This is exactly what I'm talking about.
我要生孩子了
I'm having a baby.
我才不要替纽约警♥察♥买♥♥什么毒品
I'm not selling drugs for the fucking NYPD.
黛安娜 没事 你回学校去
Look, Diana, just go back to school.
这事交给我就行
I'll deal with this shit.
草
Fuck!
亚当斯先生
Mr. Adams.
很感激你愿意行方便
I appreciate your expedience.
我希望能开始
I'm eager to commence
与美国政♥府♥建立长♥期♥而富有成果的
what I hope will be a long and fruitful partnership
伙伴关系
with the US. govemment.
我保证所有的审批环节你都能轻松通过
I've ensured that any red tape will be bypassed.
您的有色人种身份
Mm- hmm. And your...your BIPOC status
将使你在为数不多的飞机零件供应商名单中
moves you to the front of a very short list
名列前茅
of jet parts suppliers.
我们想要的是
Well, what we're expecting for our company
我们公♥司♥是名单上唯一的一家
is that we're the only name on that list.
我已经答应过两位了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表