剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
大多数优秀的领导者都是成功的
that most successful leaders win
他们会利用这种成功来孕育更多的成功
and they use that success to breed more success.
好了本学期我们就来弄清楚
Well, it'll be an interesting semester
这是否是真的 好
investigating whether that is indeed true. Good.
麦克莱恩先生
Mr. MacLean.
在审查了你的指控
After reviewing the allegations
还有你的律师 田中女士的陈述之后
and the statement made by your counsel, Ms. Tanaka,
我们的结论是
we've concluded that your license to practice law
你的律师执照将被暂时吊销
will be temporarily suspended,
等待你被取消律师资格的听证会
pending your disbarment hearing.
行吧 我能
Okay, if I may
我们必须认真对待这些指控
We have to take these allegations seriously,
但你会有机会来为自己辩护
but you will have a chance to defend yourself.
你会
You'll get a hearing date in the mail.
戴维斯 抱歉
Davis, I'm so sorry.
嘿 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
塔里克
Tariq.
艾菲 你到底想干嘛
Effie, what do you want, bro?
我当时太生气了 而且也被逼的无路可退
I was fucking angry and my back was up against the wall. Okay?
我告诉诺玛你找到安雅的时候没想太多
I wasn't thinking when I told Noma about us finding Anya.
我
I. .
没想到她特么会要杀你
didn't think she was gonna try to fucking kill you.
艾菲 你特么觉得她听到那种事
Effie, what the fuck did you think she was gonna do
会有什么反应
after hearing some shit like that, huh?
我补偿你了
I made it up to you.
凯恩去杀你的时候我给你发消息了 所以
I texted you that Cane was out to kill you, so.
我们讲和吧
Are we good?
特么不可能
Fuck no.
怎么回事 -我们需要谈谈
What was that about? - We need to talk.
私下谈
Privately.
好 那晚点去糖果店吧
Okay. So come by the candy shop later.
预约的人来啦
Your appointment's here.
我不管你特么是谁 都可以滚了
Whoever the fuck you are, you can get the fuck out.
唐·卡特警探 纽约市警♥察♥局的
Detective Don Carter, NYPD.
搜查令呢
Where's your warrant?
我有个
I havea, uh...
提议
proposal.
警探 我很确定你给我的提议
I'm sure there's nothing you can offer me
我一定不感兴趣
I'd be interested in, Detective.
如果让你重新执业呢
How about the opportunity to practice law again?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
你觉得警♥察♥都是普通人
You look at us cops as simple people.
我也有些能通天的朋友
I got some fancy friends.
实际上 你今早可能在听证会上
In fact, you might have seen a couple of'em
就见过几个
at your hearing this morning.
你想说什么
You need to find a faster way to say
最好特么快点说
whatever the fuck you're saying.
戴维斯 我需要你的帮助
Davis, I could use your help
把街头一些危险人物绳之于法
in getting some really dangerous people off the streets.
比如我的委托人那种
People like my clients?
不会让其他人知道的
Nobody would have to know.
就像他们不知道我在律师公会有朋友一样
Just like they don't know I got friends at the bar association.
我的提议是这样
Here's a proposal.
你毁了我的生活
You fuck wit' my life
我也会毁了你的
and I'll fuck yours up.
清楚了吗
We clear?
你好像挺焦虑的
You seem stressed.
也许不干这行了对你有好处
Maybe downsizing is good for you.
找个没人的地方
Somewhere private.
什么事
So what's up?
我们有诺玛的一大批货
What's up is we got a shit ton of product
要去常春藤校里出了 得抓紧时间了
we gotta move at the Ivies for Noma. We gotta get on it.
你一直出货的方式是有什么问题吗
What's wrong with the way you been moving it?
凭什么这些货让我一个人出
You want me to sit around and do all the work
然后你在这假扮姐妹会女生
while you play sorority girl?
艾菲 我最近确实事儿太多了
Look, Effie, I'm a little overwhelmed right now.
嗯 欢迎来到我的世界啊 这种日子就是这么不好过
Yeah, welcome to my world. This shit is mad hard, ain't it?
你以为我不想多有点时间来学习吗
You think I don't want more time to study?
好吧 你给我一两周的时间来修整一下
Okay. I just need a week or two to get caught up.
行吧
Fine.
你最好抓点紧 好吗
Just get that shit together, okay?
因为跟着诺玛 你要么好好干
Cause with Noma, you're either in
要么就只能吃颗枪子儿出局了
or you're out with a bullet.
你自己选
Your choice.
塔哈达
...Tejadas.
瓦迪姆决定不了
Well, Vadim doesn't decide...
在这等着
Wait here.
我以为他们休战了
I thought they had a truce.
是 只是不互相残杀而已
Yes, to not kill each other.
但说到要一起合作
But when it comes to working together,
他们在出局之前 都不跟我们搭话的
until they're out, he won't even talk to us.
你说俄♥罗♥斯♥人需要货
Well, you said the Russians need product,
那还有什么问题
so what's the problem?
奥比 这对你来说不是个好兆头
Obi, this doesn't bode well for you.
我不想飞艾哈迈德 -夫人
I didn't want to fly Ahmed- - - Ma'am.
那女孩来了
The girl's here.
那么
So.
你想跟我讨论什么
what is it you want to discuss?
我想多要多分点钱
I'd like to request a bigger cut.
你增加了在校园里
You increased the amount of weight
出货的份量
you wanted moved through the campuses
我一周又一周地满足了你的要求
and I have met that week after week.
而且基本上就我一个人在做
Practically doing this on my own.
所以我觉得我应该多分点
I think that deserves a bigger cut.
有个美国人爱用的词儿我特喜欢
What's that American word I love so much?
叫有种 对
Moxie. Yeah.
亲 你真挺有种的
Well, luv, you do have a lot of that.
但你对这一切的运作方式
You also have a dangerous misunderstanding
也有一个危险的误解
about how this all works.
你看哈 你做的事
See, all you've done
就是我要求你做的
is exactly what I've asked of you.
如果你对条件不满意 有出路的
Now if you're unhappy with your terms, there is a way out.
但我觉得你未必会喜欢
But I don't think you'd like it very much.
如果我多给你拉点生意来呢
What if I brought you more business?
什么生意 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人
What business? - The Russians.
对 我不小心听到了
Yeah, I couldn't help but overhear.
小姑娘
Little girl,
你觉得有什么是你能做而我做不到的
what do you think you can do that I can't?
有时候做一件事需要的
Sometimes the right man for the job
就是一个有种的女人
is a woman with a whole lot of moxie.
我给你24小时
I'll give you 24 hours.
希望他们不会弄死你
Hope they don't kill you.
走吧
Ta- ra.
嘿 妞子
Hey, girl.
还记得你以前总去那个没电梯的小六层去看我吗
Remember you used to visit me in that sixth floor walkup?
当然记得 妞子 那个有大老鼠的
Woo, child. Yes. That one with them big ol' rats?
你当时那么年轻
Lord knows you were young.
你对那个宝宝好有耐心
You were so patient with that baby.
是我的凯恩
That was my Cane.
他给你带来了无比的平静
There was a calmness to you.
就好像你只想跟他在一起
Like there was no other place you wanted to be but with him.
但是 事情都变了
But ...things change.
人生就是这样 J 会变的
That's what things do, J. They change.
是啊 我知道你想给自己的宝宝一切
Yeah, I know you wanted to give your baby everything,
但在我看来
but from where I was standing
他已经拥有需要的一切了
he had everything he could have ever needed.
所以我就是魔鬼呗
Oh, so I'm a monster
因为我不想让我的孩子们在有老鼠的地方长大
because I didn't want my kids to grow up with fuckin'rats?
莫奈 我不是那个意思 我也没那么说
Monet, that's not what I'm saying. I did not say that.
我只是说 我们都做出了选择
I'm saying that we all make choices.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表