剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
他们是发小
They grew up together. Mm.
我认识麦加 现在她要嫁给我儿子了
I knew Mecca and now she's engaged to my son.
真是个其乐融融的大家庭啊
Well, aren't we just one big happy family.
安雅 能帮忙收拾下盘子吗
Anya, can you help me gather the plates please?
不是有佣人吗
Don't we have the help for that?
安雅 帮忙
Anya! Help.
谢谢 -行吧
Please! There you go.
奇内杜 你欣赏下风景吧 好吗
And uh, Chinedu, why don't you enjoy the views, yeah?
你说得对 -很美的
You're right. It's amazing.
我是该呼吸下新鲜空气
I should get some fresh air.
德鲁和戴安娜
Dru and Diana can-
你们也帮忙收拾盘子吧
how about y'all help clean up these plates, too?
不要 -啥玩意儿
Nah. Nigga what?
你家小宝贝可以的 -帮忙
Your little baby got it. Help!
麻烦帮下你们哥哥
Please go help your brother,
因为他现在需要帮忙
cause he needs some help right now.
天 这样真挺好的 凯恩 -是
Man, this is nice Cane. Yeah.
我们谈谈
We need to talk.
确实得谈谈
Bet we do need to talk.
你一直不回我信息
You ignorin' all my texts.
还跟那儿瞎说 就跟家庭主妇真人秀节目里的八婆一样
Talkin' shit like you on an episode of Housewives.
你知道我能把你的事捅出去 对吧
You know I can blow up your spot, right?
你想让诺玛知道
You want Noma to know
你跟那二人组在跟警♥察♥合作吗
you and the 2 Live Crew out there working with a cop?
是你邀请我的 凯恩
You invited me Cane.
是 因为移♥民♥局开始问问题的时候
Yes, because we gotta make this shit look legit
我们得让这事看起来合法
when ICE start askin' questions.
而不是让你过来让我难堪的
Not so you can fuckin' embarrass me.
冷静点
Man, chill the fuck out.
我们会去你那破婚礼的 好吧
We gonna be at your little funky ass wedding, okay?
你真够死缠烂打的
You're so damn persistent.
我还是不敢相信你要娶那傲慢的贱♥人♥
I still can't believe you about to marry this uppity bitch.
听我说 妈
Look Ma,
我知道你不清楚情况
I know you don't understand what all is going on,
但我真的很谢谢你能来 真的
but you bein' here, I appreciate that real talk.
洛伦佐当初入狱的时候
You know, when Lorenzo got locked up,
你本不用站出来的
you didn't have to step up.
那会儿你还是个孩子 但你还是做了
You was a fuckin' child, but you did that shit anyway.
我知道这话我不常说
And I know I don't say this often,
但你是个好儿子 凯恩
but, you a good son, Cane.
你是说你从没说过这话吧
You mean you never say that shit?
再说一遍 我想听
Say that again. I need to hear that.
没错 我是没说过
You right, I never say it.
但你值得更好的 而不是一直被我颐指气使
But you deserve more than me talkin'down to you.
不 妈 你尽力了
Nah Ma, you did all you can.
我们都长的还不错
You know, we turned out all right.
至少我还行
At least I did, you know.
德鲁一直都是个小软蛋
Dru's always been a little bitch,
黛安娜有点疯
and Diana's a little crazy.
我们都挺疯的
Look, we all fuckin' crazy.
但归根结底我们是一家人 家人永远都是第一位的
But at the end of the day, we family first, forever.
你确定要这么做吗 儿子
Now, are you sure you want to do this, son?
确定
Yeah.
诺玛对我很好
Yeah, Noma's good for me.
这是好事 你知道吗 她会让我当合伙人
It's a good thing. Know what I mean, she'll make me partner.
凯恩
Aw, Cane.
她永远不会平等看待你的
She's never gonna be able to see you as a equal.
因为你有她想要的
She's only makin' you feel good
她才会顺你心意
because you got something she want.
不是的妈 那是你的做派
Nah, Ma. That's how you roll.
我知道你把她当做你的女人了
Look, I know you takin' her for your little bitch
我明白
and all that, and I get it.
但听我说 凯恩
But get this Cane,
诺玛不适合你
Noma ain't the one.
你不能信任她
You can't trust her.
打扰你们聊天了吗
Are we interrupting something?
没 莫奈又跟这儿拿出她那套了
Nah, just Monet being Monet.
好吧
AlI right, well,
布隆泽刚打过来 他们已经到酒吧了
Bronze just called, they're already at the bar.
你能好好说话啊
Oh, you can talk.
我还以为你忙着拍卡特马屁
Thought your head was so far up Carter's asshole,
不会说人话了呢 -好了 凯恩 别这样
you couldn't talk. - Okay, don't do that Cane.
我们都是为你才来的
We came here for you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
是有什么我该知道的突袭检查吗 德鲁
Is there any like, raids I should know about Dru?
你跟诺玛是还要
Are there any more buildings
再从我手里买♥♥下别的楼吗
you and Noma want to buy out from underneath me?
成熟点吧 凯恩
Grow the fuck up Cane.
我很成熟了 如果你能像个男人一样打理生意
I am grown nigga, maybe if you handled business like a man- -
我打理的很好 -嘿 嘿 别吵了
I handle business. Hey, hey, hey stop!
别吵了
Stop!
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
出去 玩开心点 明白吗 从我面前消失
Go out. Have a good time. All right, get out my face.
赶紧走
Go!
别在我酒吧瞎胡闹哈
And don't do no nasty shit at my bar.
诺玛把你踹出去的时候 我会好好欣赏的
I'll be right there for when Noma kicks your ass to the curb.
你等着吧
Yeah.
莫奈 我们谈谈
Monet, we should talk.
谈什么
What?
说啊
Talk.
莫奈
Monet,
我希望我们能好好相处 好吧
I want us to get along, okay?
我要跟你儿子结婚了 不看僧面看佛面
I'm marrying your son, for God's sakes.
那跟我有毛关系
What the fuck does that have to do with me?
听我说 我是不该把你踢出局的
Okay look, I shouldn't have kicked you out of the business.
好吧 我们是一家人
Yeah. We're family.
就该像一家人一样 -去你♥妈♥的♥家族生意
We should act as such. Fuck your family business.
我不想回去了
I don't want back in,
但我确实希望我孩子们能得到照顾
but I do want my kids taken care of.
作为一个母亲 我知道你能理解
And as a mother, I know you understand that.
好吧
Yeah, well,
我能帮你什么呢
in what way can I assist you with that?
钱
Money.
很多钱
Lots of it.
不巧了
Fortunately,
我不会任由大笔现金打水漂的
I- I don't allow large sums of cash to sit around unattended.
好吧 我更倾向于投资 但我确实有渠道拿到货
Okay, I prefer to invest, but I do have access to product.
你显然知道该怎么处理
And you clearly know what to do with that.
斯坦顿岛有个废弃的游乐园
There's an abandoned amusement park on Staten Island
里面有个小吃摊 摆满了各种好货
with a food stand, filled with all types of goodies.
明白吧
Yeah?
里面东西现在都归你了
Everything inside of it now belongs to you.
他在等你呢
He's waiting for you now.
你要什么回报
What do you want in return?
就当是
Let's consider this
加强这个新家庭纽带的一次尝试吧
an attempt to strengthen our newfound familial ties.
但从现在开始 过去恩怨一笔勾销
But it's a clean slate from here on out.
成交吗
Deal?
成交
Yeah.
我爱那些脱衣舞♥女♥
♪Yeah, I love them strippers ♪
我爱那些脱衣舞♥女♥
♪Yeah, yeah I love them strippers ♪
开着我的豪车 发动机在后备箱旁边
♪`In my foreign car, got the trunk by the engine ♪
所以我倒车时 其实是在炫耀
s So when I back back, I'm fronting on you niggas s
我爱那些脱衣舞♥女♥
♪Yeah, I love them strippers ♪
我爱那些脱衣舞♥女♥
♪Yeah, I love them strippers ♪
我爱那些脱衣舞♥女♥
♪Yeah, I love them strippers ♪
凯恩
Cane!
还好吗 -还好吗兄弟
You feel me? - What's up bro?
倍儿棒
I'm good dawg.
我知道听起来不错 但凯恩
I know it sound good, but Cane,
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表