剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
are winning Grammys and signing record deals.
好吧 也许是个很天才的点子 再看吧
Okay. Maybe it's genius. We'll see.
什么叫”再看吧”
Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, what do you mean"We'll see"?
你不信我
You don't trust me?
如果有件事我知道的门清
If there's one thing I know how to do
那就是该怎么办场超棒的派对
it's throw a sick fuckin' party.
好吧 大家可喜欢你男人了
Okay? People fuck wit' your boy.
行 好 他们喜欢的是你的货
Yeah, okay. They fuck with your product.
靠 -怎么啦
Damn. I mean, what?
那帮网红会乐意免费给你做宣传吗
AlI those influencers are just plugging your event for free?
我敢说这得花你一大笔钱
And I'm betting it cost you a shit ton of money.
毒品钱
Drug money.
而且你可能得通过卖♥♥更多毒品回本
And you'll probably recoup by selling more drugs.
这也想太远了 因为我想到的
This is wild cause I was thinking more of like
接下来要说的是”谢谢 布雷登”
a"Thank you, Brayden" is in order.
而且别表现得很介意毒品一样
And don't act like you have a problem with drugs either
因为你吸它时一点心理障碍都没有
'cause you definitely don't have a problem takin''em,
这点是肯定的
that's for sure.
行吧 扎心了
Okay. Ouch.
放轻松
Relax.
我不是评判你 我只是
I wasn't judging you, I was just...
想让你知道我明白你
letting you know I see you.
好吧
Okay.
你能假装不明白吗
Can you pretend that you don't?
我说真的
Seriously.
你必须保持低调
You have to keep this shit on the low.
肯定不能把这事告诉乐队其他人
You can definitely not tell anyone else in the band.
我能得到什么回报呢
What do I get in return?
你想要什么
What do you want?
一点点货如何 尖货
How about just a teeny- tiny bit of product? Off the top.
当然了 是免费的
Free of charge, of course.
我觉得塔里克会非常介意的
I think Tariq would have a serious problem with that.
就别告诉他呗
we don't tell him.
他今天想把我囚禁
♪He wants to Lock me down today ♪
不好意思 你知道一个叫塔里克·圣·帕特里克的人吗
Excuse me. Uh, by chance, do you know a Tariq St. Patrick
或者说我能上哪儿找到他
or where I could find him?
不认识 -圣·帕特里克
No. - St. Patrick.
看起来你有地方要去啊
Look like you're on your way somewhere.
观察很敏锐
Brilliant observation.
我想跟你谈谈
Yeah, well, I'd like to talk to you
莫奈·塔哈达的枪击案
about Monet Tejada's shooting.
那事我不知道
I don't know shit about that.
是吗 我目击证人可不是这么说的
Yeah, well, I got an eyewitness that says different.
没错 他说案发现场有个
Yeah. Places a certain individual
符合你描述的人
that matches your description on the scene.
知道为什么会这样吗
Any idea why that would be?
这废话你是不是也说给莫奈·塔哈达听了
Are you feeding Monet Tejada the same bullshit?
因为要你说了 那就是无缘无故在我背上
Cause if you are, you're puttin'a big- ass fuckin' target
挂了个巨大的靶子
on my back for no reason.
你要接吗
You need to take that?
你到底跟莫奈说什么了
What exactly did you tell Monet?
我不能透露任何
I'm not at liberty to discuss any details
正在进行的调查细节
of an ongoing investigation.
但如果你真的觉得
But if you truly feel
你的生命受到了威胁
that there's a credible threat to your life,
我愿意带你去局里录口供
I'm willing to bring you in for a statement.
嗯 我得走了
Yeah, I gotta go.
你知道去哪找我 塔里克
You know where to find me, Tariq.
你现在又要瞎闹什么
What you in here trippin' about now?
你要干嘛 珍妮特
What do you want, Janet?
莫奈 你得吃药
Monet, you need to take your pills
你得好好休息
and you need to get some rest.
听着 我用不着你来告诉我
Look, I don't need you tellin' me what the fuck- -
显然你是用的 莫奈
Apparently you do, Monet.
你知道吗 这些年来 我一直以为洛伦佐是罪魁祸首
You know, all these years, I thought Lorenzo was to blame.
你心中所有的光
That all the light in you
都被他扼杀了
had been snuffed out by him.
但过去的几周
But bein in this house
住在这个房♥子里 我现在看清楚了
over the past few weeks, I see it now.
你才是问题所在
You da problem.
你这么认为的哈 -我清楚这就是事实
Oh, you think so? - Oh, I know so.
之前你问过我
You asked me before
我觉不觉得你没尽职尽责养好孩子
whether I thought you did a bad job raisin'yo' kids.
我现在告诉你 莫奈
Well, I'm here to tell you, Monet...
你没好好待他们
you didn't do right by them.
听着 我用不着你在我自己家
Look, I don't need you lecturing me
教训我如何教育孩子
about my kids in my own damn house.
你可以收拾包袱 带着那堆教训一起回亚特兰大去了
You can take your ass back to Atlanta with that shit.
你连你自己孩子都不了解
You don't even know your own damn kids.
你都看不出来你自己女儿怀孕了
You can't even see that your own daughter is pregnant.
什么
What?
你特么怎么知道的 -你怎么会不知道呢
How the fuck you know that? - How do you not know that?
听着 我脑袋上长的眼睛 是看得见的
See, the eyes in my head, they can see.
是什么让你对自己孩子视而不见
What's making you so damn blind to your own children?
吃你的药吧
Take your medication.
萨利姆 不好意思 我没想到会在这里待这么久
Salim, I'm sorry. I- I didn't expect to be here this long.
我以为我哥会早就来接我呢
I thought my brother would have picked me up by now.
你确定不能告诉我发生什么了吗
You sure you can't tell me what's wrong?
你不知道最好
It's better if you don't know any details.
听着 萨利姆
Look, Salim.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
因为什么
What for?
因为威胁说要告诉别人你父母的事
For threatening to tell people about your parents
以及你的来历
and where you really come from.
我错了
I was wrong for that.
你不用跟我道歉
You don't owe me any apology.
当时我也没对你说实话
I wasn't being honest wit'you.
是 但我相信你有你
Yeah, but I'm sure you had your reasons
想要远离他们的理由
for wanting to distance yourself from them.
看看我家
I mean, look at my family.
我是最不该来找你的人
I'm the last one to be coming for yours.
听着
Look.
我从没想过对你指手画脚
I never meant to judge you.
我只是觉得你家人在阻碍你
I just feel like your family was keeping you
做真正的自己
from being who you really are.
而真正的你
And who you are
是个美丽 了不起的黑人女性
is a beautiful, amazing Black woman
有能力过上任何她想要的生活
who is capable of having any life she wants.
你不必勉强接受你家人规定的生活
You don't have to settle for the one your family dictates.
黛安娜
Diana.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what's wrong.
萨利姆
Salim.
我做了一件我以为是正确
I did something that I thought was right
但实际上却搞砸了的事
but I actually fucked up.
现在
And now.
萨利姆 如果我不离开这个城市
Salim, if I don't leave town,
会发生很糟糕的事情
something really bad is gonna happen
我不知道该怎么办 我好怕
and I don't know what to do. I'm fuckin' scared.
嘿 嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
我知道一个安全的地方 你可以过去 好吗
I know a safe place you can go. Okay?
我父母在格林威治有个住处
My parents got a spot in Greenwich.
他们这个月都会在特克斯
They'll be vacationing in Turks and Caicos
和凯科斯群岛度假
for the rest of the month.
所以那里没人住 如果你需要
So it's completely empty, and if you need
一个藏身之地 -我不能接受你的好意
a spot to hide- - - I can't take that from you.
你可以
Yes, you can.
你可以 你自己也说了 对吧
Yes, you can. You said it yourself, right?
你不能留在纽约
You can't stay in New York.
来 拿着吧 还有这些
Here, take 'em. And these.
车在车♥库♥ 你可以从后门出去
Car's in the garage. You can take the back way out.
一旦你到了地方 把一切都安排好了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表