剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Stay where the fuck you're at.
有人绕到后面去了 上
We got a man goin'around the back. Let's go.
你要去哪儿啊
Where the fuck you goin'?
放下枪
Gun down.
这里是什么啊
What the fuck do we have here?
这事谁来告诉诺玛
Well, who's gonna tell Noma this shit?
这王八犊子
This motherfucker!
太他妈过分了
Too fuckin far.
我听说
I've been told
市长要找人帮忙的时候 就会来找你
you're the man to see when the mayor needs a favor.
我也听说你是个期待得到同样待遇的女人
I've been told you're a woman who expects the same treatment.
晚上好
Good evening.
我们今晚的推荐是
Our feature tonight
波亚克的陈年波尔多红酒
is a vintage Bordeaux from Pauillac.
给您倒上可以吗 -好的
May I oblige? - Absolutely.
麻烦了
Please. Ah
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望美国政♥府♥能成为我的客户
Yeah, Id like the U. S. government as a client,
但感觉绕不过去那些繁文缛节
but the red tape feels insurmountable.
并不会 前提是你得知道怎么操作
It's not, if you know how to navigate it.
你就是在这种时候出场吗
Is that where you come in?
如果我们能就 帮你的方式达成一致
If we can agree on...how I can help.
请直说吧
Please, be direct with me.
我可以为你做任何 -抱歉迟到了
I can make whatever off- - - Sorry I'm late.
希望我没错过开胃菜
Uh, I hope I didn't miss the appetizers.
诺玛 斯特林 -戴维斯
Noma. Sterling. Davis.
谢谢你来参加这次会面
Thank you for taking this meeting, brother.
戴维斯怎么会来 -如你所知
Why is Davis in there? - As you know...
怎么回事
What the fuck is happening?
戴维斯是我的律师
...Davis is my counsel.
是 我从不让我客户跟人单独会面
Yes, I never let my clients take a meeting alone.
斯特林理解的
Sterling understands.
他之前就是律师
He was a lawyer in a former life.
要点什么前菜吗
Any starters for the table?
好的 斯特林 你先请
Yes, um...Sterling, please, you go ahead.
好的
Um, fine. Uh...
我 我要比目鱼
I'|l get the, uh, the fluke.
新鲜吗 本地♥产♥的吗 好 好的
Is that good? Local? AII right, yeah.
然后再来点牡蛎
Then we're gonna go with the, uh...with some oysters.
应该是
I guess. Uh, yeah,
我要章鱼
I'll take octopus.
茴香怎么样 新鲜吗
How's the fennel? That good?
好 那来份茴香
AlI right, I'll get the fennel.
女士 想好点什么了吗
Ma'am, may I take your order next?
没呢
No.
很高兴见到你
It was a pleasure meeting you.
抱歉啊 但出了点事
I'mso sorry, but something's come up.
我们改天再约吧
Let's do this another time.
再约
Another time.
她要去哪儿啊
Where the fuck is she going?
出什么事了
What the fuck is happening?
真是够悬的
That was a close fucking call.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know about this?
我从跟特遣队关系比较近的线人那里得知的
I got wind of it from a source close to the task force.
草
Fuck!
塔里克跟莫奈提醒过我要注意这个卡特
Tariq and Monet warned me about this Carter.
是 难得这俩人说对了
Yeah, rare occasion when those two are right.
戴维斯
Davis.
我可能会失去一切 -不会不会
I could lose everything. No. No, no, no, no, no.
别急 陷阱女王 好吧
Not so fast, trap queen, okay?
你还有我呢 好吧
Look, you still got me on your side, okay?
问题是
Question is,
你打算怎么处理卡特
what are you gonna do about Carter?
我刚差点因为联邦罪行被逮捕
I just missed getting arrested for a federal crime by a hair.
不是很明显吗
It's obvious, isn't it?
我得除掉这混♥蛋♥
I have to neutralize the motherfucker.
是戴维斯
It's Davis.
一切按计划进行
Shit worked like fuckin'clockwork.
警♥察♥那事 -是的
Cop stuff? - Yeah.
诺玛要解决掉卡特警探
Noma's gonna take out Detective Carter
这样我们就能不受他掣肘了
so we can get his boot off our fuckin' necks.
你是嗨了吗
Nigga, are you high?
我吸了一小点放松一下
I took a mini bump to take the edge off.
放松 那玩意儿能让你放个屁的松
Take the edge off. That shit don't take no edge off of you.
之前你看起来就他妈的像是
Other day, you was on the stage lookin' like Jonah Hill
华尔街之狼里的乔纳·希尔
from fuckin' Wolf of Wall Street.
你能不能信我一次
Can you trust me for once?
我是靠谱的 里克 -走着瞧吧
I'm good, Riq. Yeah, we'll see.
走
Come on.
谢谢邀请啊
Thanks for inviting us over.
你一定就是史蒂夫了吧 小垃圾
You must be Steve, you piece of shit.
你特么谁啊 艾拉人呢
Who the fuck are you? Where the hell's Elle?
艾拉在医院里挣扎着要活下去
Elle's in the hospital fighting for her life.
这傻♥逼♥ -所以她就让我们来了
This motherfucker...So she sent us.
你 你不能就这样 这是我的行动 老兄
You...you can't just go...This is my operation, man.
去你♥妈♥的♥ -你喜欢往货里掺东西
Fuck that. - You like lacing
是吧 史蒂夫
your shit, Steve?
等下 等会儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
你们是什么卧底吗
Are you guys undercover or some shit?
如果她有不良反应
Because if she had a bad reaction,
那可不是我搞的 -他骗人
ain't me that did it. - This nigga's lying.
那你自己嗑
Then take it.
什么 -你自己嗑
What? Do a line.
如果你的货里没掺东西 那嗑一口也没什么吧
If your shit isn't laced, it shouldn't be a fucking problem.
嗑啊 嗑
Fucking go. Do a line.
快点 -赶紧的
Go. Come on.
来啊 再来一口
Let's go. Do another one.
嗑啊 继续嗑
Do a- fucking- nother one! Do it!
好了 你开心了吧 疯子
There. You happy, you crazy fuck?
不 这还不够 再给我嗑
No, I'm not happy. Do a- fucking- nother onel
好了 B 够了
AII right, B. AII right, B, all right, that's enough.
你这样太疯了 我们只是要吓吓他
You're fucking acting crazy. We're supposed to scare him.
是啊 这不正吓着了吗
Yeah, that's what the fuck I'm doing!
你这他妈是要弄死他 -你看我在乎吗
You're gonna fucking kill him. - What the fuck do I care?
换做你女友 你也会这样的
If it was your girl, you'd do the same.
不 不要 -继续啊
No! No! - Let's fucking go!
继续嗑 继续 继续嗑
Do another one! Let's go! Do another one!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the fuck are you doing? -
瞧瞧这垃圾
Look at this shit, bro.
傻♥逼♥
Fucker.
现在怎么办
Now what?
B 你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
B, what the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
你脑子不清楚吧 搞什么啊
You're not thinking straight, bro. What the fuck? !
帮我把尸体搬走
Help me get the fucking body.
B 事情不该发展成这样的
B, this is not supposed to work out like this.
怎么 你能复仇 我就不能了吗
What, you're the only person that can get revenge, not me?
不是这样的 傻♥逼♥ 你看看你干的好事
It doesn't work like this, motherfucker! Look at you!
搞什么啊 都搞成这乱七八糟的样了 我们会被抓的
What the fuck? This is messy. This is how we get caught!
赶紧走 找个毯子来
Let's go. Get a fucking rag.
上面没什么事儿吧
Everything all right up there?
操
Fuck!
走走走 我们赶紧走
Come on, come on, come on. We outta here.
前面有出口 走 他妈的 快啊
Got an exit in the front. Let's go. Come the fuck on!
操 赶紧走 -嘘 走走走
Fuck! Let's go. Shh! Come on. Come on!
你最好别耍我
I better not be made a fool.
拜托 能不能对你男人有点信心
Aw, come on. Can you have some confidence in your man?
他来了 这就是莫奈和塔里克说的
There he is. Look, this is the guy Monet and Tariq said
卡特的左膀右臂
is Carter's right hand.
他知道所有秘密
He knows where the bodies are buried.
而且他们说了 可以用钱收买♥♥他
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表