剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
你媳妇可是亿万富翁
your shawty is a billionaire.
而且还是个大美女 对吧 -是
And she a baddie, right? - Yeah.
你明白我意思吧 你们敢信吗
You know what I'm sayin'? Can y'all believe that shit?
有真金白银的店铺
A store with some real bread.
不过有件事我不喜欢
There's no one thing I don't like.
有件事我不明白 -什么事
No one thing I don't feel. What's that?
就是我表哥竟然没邀请我参加派对
That my cousin ain't even invited me to the Trop party.
我们可是最大的 我说的最大
And we got the biggest. When I say the biggest,
是指拥有全世界最大的毒品帝国
I mean the biggest drug empire in the world.
兄弟 小声点
Nigga, I'm gonna need you to lower your fuckin' voice,
拜托 -干嘛这么说
please. Why you say that?
是说我又要坐牢了吗
Has orange found me again?
我明白你意思
I get what you sayin',
但你永远不知道联调局什么时候会盯上你
but you never know when the feds is watchin'.
去死吧
Nigga, suck my dick.
嘿 听着 这哥们一直在闹事
Hey listen, this guy stay wildin'.
别搭理 -他什么叫我闹事
Don't even listen to him. - What you mean, I'm wildin'?
别这样
Look, fuck all that.
我们在庆祝 -你说得对
We celebratin. You right.
今天是为了凯恩 -没错
This about Cane. You right.
今天是凯恩最后一次享受了
This about Cane and his last time servin' dick.
你还好吗 我挺担心你的
How- how you holdin'up? I'm worried about you.
我真是不懂 为什么大家都指望我从
I don't understand how people expect me to go from being
一个怀孕大学生
a pregnant college student
到差点在小巷子里丧命
to almost dyin' in the middle of a alley,
再到毁了个小男孩生活的人
to ruinin' a little boy's life,
能再回到学校里去当个普通大学生
then back to being a college student all over again.
我压力真的很大 今天我考试考一半就出来了
That shits mad heavy for me. I walked out of an exam today.
卷子上连名字都没写 感觉我上课的时候
Didn't even write my name on it. It's like when I'm in class,
我脑子根本没在那里
I'm focused on everything but class.
我出到外面 怎么说呢
And when I'm in the streets, I don't know,
满脑子想的又是学校的事
it's like all I can think about is school.
德鲁 我忍♥不住
Dru, I can't help but-
我总觉得自己失去了什么
I can't shake this feeling that I lost something.
不仅仅是孩子
And I'm not just talkin about the baby.
我觉得自己迷失了
I fuckin'feel lost.
你不用自己一个人面对
You don't gotta deal with any of that by yourself.
我会陪着你的
I got you.
我相信
I believe that.
想听点离谱的事吗
You want to hear somethin' wild?
有个艺术策展人觉得
Uh, uh, an art curator thinks
我的天赋可以去巴黎参加个奖学金项目
that I might be talented enough for a fellowship in Paris.
别开玩笑了
Mm- mm, Stop lyin'.
我倒希望是在开玩笑
I kind of wish I was.
你知道我有多喜欢画画
You know how much I love drawing.
这一直是我的梦想
And it's been- it's been a- a dream.
但跟卡特合作也有好处
But working with Carter has its advantages.
跟卡特那种黑警合作
Ain't no way workin' for a dirty ass cop like Carter
根本没好处 德鲁
is an advantage, Dru.
不 不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
是那种权力 被需要 被认可的感觉
The power and feeling needed, appreciated.
之前我都不知道自己需要这些
I didn't know I fucking needed that,
但也可能是我搞错了
but could be all wrong.
看来卡特想把我踢出局
Looks like Carter's pushin' me out.
好吧 -去他妈的
Okay. - Fuck it man, let's- -
反正都这样了
We here you know.
想找个姑娘过来跳大腿舞吗
You want a lap dance by a girl?
不要
Oh, fuck no.
好的性♥爱♥ 水一直流
♪Good pussy game It's that wet, wet♪
拍拍手
♪Make it clap, clap ♪
你只要付得起 就可以回来
♪`If you pay your way, you can come back ♪
好的性♥爱♥
♪ Good pussy game Good pussy game ♪
好的性♥爱♥
♪ Good pussy game Good pussy game ♪
水一直流
sIt's that wet, wet ♪
拍拍手 你可以回来
♪ Make it clap, clap You can come back ♪
回来
♪ Back ♪
你跟莫奈聊过了吗
Have you talked to Monet?
放弃凯恩
Losing Cane.
我知道她听见了
I know she heard me.
她会没事的
She'll be a'ight.
我问下她情况
I'm gonna check on her.
确保她没事
Make sure she good.
您的电♥话♥已被转接到语♥音♥留言
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message.
她在哪儿呢
Where is she?
珍妮特那儿
♪anet?
去他妈的珍妮特
Fuckin' ♪anet.
嘿 D
Hey D.
嘿 姨 我妈在你那儿吗
Hey, Auntie. Is my mom with you?
没 我不知道她在哪儿
No, I don't know where she is.
她本来要过来的
She was supposed to stop by,
但凯恩的新老婆让他去斯坦顿岛了
but Cane's new wifey sent her out to Staten Island.
斯坦顿岛 干嘛去
Staten Island? For what?
不知道 我像是预言家吗
I- I don't know, do I sound like Miss Cleo?
行吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
别玩手♥机♥啦 好好享受 喝喝酒
Get off the phone. Enjoy yourself, have a drink.
怪我
Oh my bad.
没请叫塔里克的小瘦子
Ain't no skinny niggas named Tariq
过来调情哈
comin'through to flirt with, huh?
会开玩笑了哈 -是呀
Ooh, you got jokes? - Ooh, I do.
怎么你的小情人来了
Well, how's your mistress in here
你都还没结婚呢
and you not even married yet?
转身 -情人
Turn around. Mistress.
情人 一整个情人
Mistress. A whole mistress.
有人看到你来吗
So, anybody see you come in here?
你知道不能让诺玛知道你来了
You know Noma can't know that you here.
没人想搞砸你的婚姻 凯恩
Ain't nobody tryin' to fuck up your little marriage Cane.
放轻松 -行吧 什么事啊
Relax. - All right then, what's up?
你♥他♥妈♥不跟我打声招呼就把交货点换地方了
What's up is you switched my fucking drop without telling me.
不是不是 一切照旧
Nah, nah, nah. Everything's copasetic.
每次都一样啊
Same shit every time.
不一样了
It's not the same shit.
那帮俄♥国♥佬说瓦迪姆
There's some random Russian niggas sayin',
要去斯坦顿岛了
Vadim's going to Staten Island.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk, please?
弯下腰 拍打你的屁♥股♥
♪Don't touch your toes Make that ass clap ♪
德鲁 不对劲
Dru, something's off.
珍妮特说诺玛支使莫奈去了斯坦顿岛
♪anet said Noma sent Monet to Staten Island
现在瓦迪姆也过去了
and now Vadim is there too.
刚才我不是说觉得卡特要把我踢出局么
See how I was sayin' that I think Carter's pushin me out.
他也派塔里克去斯坦顿岛了
He sent Tariq to do a job on Staten Island.
所以你是说莫奈
So, you're telling me Monet,
塔里克和瓦迪姆都在斯坦顿岛
Tariq and Vadim are all on Staten Island,
还都是被诺玛和卡特派去的
and they were sent by Noma and Carter.
这事太他妈诡异了 我们得赶紧走
That shit sus as fuck. We gotta go.
走吧
Come on.
贱♥人♥ 我就是大佬 我想要什么都会得到
♪Bitch I'm a baddie I get what I want, like ♪
你以为我对你有感觉吗
♪You thought I was feelin'you? ♪
那傻子就是个工具
♪That nigga a munch ♪
他舔了 我只想让他舔
♪Nigga a eater he ate it for lunch ♪
贱♥人♥ 我就是大佬 我想要什么都会得到
♪Bitch I'm a baddie I get what I want, like ♪
这些贱♥人♥不够劲 别吹牛了
♪Bitches ain't bad let's keep it a bean ♪
她们嫉妒我老是在场
♪Know they be mad that I be on the scene ♪
屁♥股♥太大 穿不进牛仔裤
♪Ass too fat, can't fit in no jeans ♪
你曾是我最爱 但不是我想要的
♪You was my stitch but it's not what it seam ♪
我是很想做 但我洁身自好
♪`I got that wetty, I'm keepin' it clean ♪
跟那些拿着枪的男人混在一起
♪Fuckin'with niggas that's totin' a beam♪
你说你爱我 可你到底是什么意思
♪Sayin'you love me but what do you mean? ♪
老娘这么美 他喜欢我坏脾气
sPretty as fuck and he like that I'm mean ♪
老娘最坏 难道你不服
♪Baddest bitch out you shittin'me? ♪
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表