剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I- I better call my parents. - No.
最好在你家人卷进来之前
It's better we fix this for Brayden
我们帮布雷登解决了这事
before we get your family involved.
对 走吧 我车就停外面了
Yeah. Come on. I'm just parked outside
草
Fuck.
我们不可能接近她啊
There's no way we're getting to her.
咱们还是赶紧走特么的吧
Let's get the fuck outta here.
然后一辈子都在逃亡中生活吗 B
And be on the run for the rest of our fuckin' lives, B?
听着 我们人手不足 火力也不行
Look, we're outmanned and we're outgunned.
所以我们才要比他们棋高一着
So that's why we gotta outthink'em.
上那辆车
Hop in the truck right there.
这就是特么的疯了 -你特么快来
This is fuckin crazy. Come the fuck on!
卡温顿小姐
Ms. Covington.
飞机上最好有个美甲师
There better be a manicurist onboard
否则我真的要爆掉了
or I'm losing my shit.
很遗憾 你母亲飞机要的
Well, u- unfortunately, your mother requested the jet
挺急的
last minute.
嘿 如果你能别
Hey, if you could just not
听着 我需要
Look, I just need
好吧
Okay.
谁在那想要引起骚乱
♪Who in here Tryin'to start a riot? ♪
有辆车朝我们开过来了
There's a car comin' at us!
谁在那想要引起骚乱
♪Who in here Tryin' to start a riot? ♪
谁在那想要引起骚乱
j Who in here Tryin'to start a riot? ♪
站在高处好让我看到人流
♪ So high up I can see the flow ♪
他下来了 -下来
♪Down he go♪- ♪Down♪
这是飞机 这是飞碟
♪ It's a plane, it's a UFO ♪
找到人流 让我知道
jFind the flow, let me know ♪
如果被你碰到骚乱 无所谓
jIf you bump that action It don't matter ♪
告诉我一声
♪♪ust let me know- ow, know ♪
让路
♪Make way ♪
我要和我的人一起来让他们付出代价
♪I'mcomin'through with My crew to make'em pay ♪
我不需要超级战衣
♪I don't need no super suit ♪
我充满勇气
♪I'm feelin'brave∫
别想当英雄 转身走开
♪Don't be a hero Turn around and walk away ♪
谁想在那里引发爆♥炸♥
♪Who in here tryin' to starta Bang ♪
草 他们把她带走了
Fuck! They got away with her.
至少来追我们的混♥蛋♥又少了几个
At least that's a few less motherfuckers after us.
走吧
Come on.
谁想在那里引发
JWho in here Tryin to start a...s
你们特么都是干什么吃的
What the fuck was that?
他们差点抓走了她
They almost got her.
出去
Get out.
所有人 都特么给我滚出去
Everyone! Get the fuck out of my house!
煞♥笔♥
Dickheads.
快点
Hurry up!
安雅马上就到了
Anya'll be here any fucking minute.
你特么听不见我说话吗
Did you not fucking hear me?
这场流血事件危机了我们一手打造的一切
This bloodshed has risked everything we've built.
别特么拿我的成就跟我说教
Don't fucking lecture me on what I've built.
我说的是
What I'm saying
这局面 已经升级了
is that the situation has...escalated.
我不想你曝光
I don't want you exposed.
怎么着 你觉得我想是吧
What, you think I do? Huh?
你觉得我想被曝光呗
You think I wanna be exposed?
麦加本该站在我的前线
Mecca was supposed to be on the frontlines for me.
但他已经不在了 对吧
But he's no longer available now, is he?
所以你以为我想在这吗
What, you think I wanna be here?
你认为我想让安雅被卷进这烂事里来吗
Huh? You think I want Anya in the middle of this shit?
我不能让这些人四处乱跑
I can't have those pissants running around freely.
他们知道的太多了
They've been privy to too much.
草
Fuck!
这事交给我吧
Let me take care of this for you.
你没必要独自承担这一切
You don't need to carry these burdens alone.
麦加早就不在了 但是
Mecca is long gone, but
我还在
I'm here. Hm?
让我帮你
Let me help you.
好吧
Please.
你脑袋想点有用的行吗
Think with the head that's useful!
他们都去抓我女儿了
They went after my fucking daughter.
悬赏10万块要塔里克和布雷登的命
Put $100, 000 on Tariq and Brayden's heads.
把消息放出去
Spread the word.
马上
Now!
真特么白♥痴♥
Fuckin'idiot
亲爱的 宝儿 你来了
Darling. Sweetheart, you're here.
行吧 一开始你说我得离开这城市
Yeah. First, you say I have to get out of the city.
然后我又被人从机场带回到这
Then I get pulled off the runway and brought here.
这特么是搞什么呢 妈
Like, what the fuck, Mom?
安雅 有人 -想伤害我们
Anya, some in this world- - - Wish us harm.
嫉妒我们 有危险 什么什么的
They envy us. Danger. Blah, blah, blah. Like
所以你今天没发现有什么不对劲吗
So you didn't see anything amiss today?
没有
No.
他们就是不停的带我跑这跑那
They just kept rushing me around.
那都是为你好 宝儿
Well, that's for the best, darlin'.
妈 到底出什么事了
Ma, what the hell is up?
安雅 你还记得你父亲出的事吧
Anya, you know what happened to your father.
当然
Yeah.
我要怎么忘
How could I forget?
我永远都忘不了他孤零零躺在那
I can't get that image of his dead body
头上中了一枪的样子
lying there alone with a bullet in his head- -
安雅 别说的这么吓人 -妈 爸不想让我
Anya, don't be gruesome. Mom, Daddy would not want me
过这种生活 跟个兔子一样担惊受怕
to live my life like some scared little rabbit,
周围都是些寡言少语的保镖
surrounded by your monosyllabic bodyguards.
那是你的选择 不是我的
That is your choice. Not mine.
我我我想要一个新的开始
I- I- I want a new start.
爸想让我这样 -是
Dad wanted that for me. - Yeah.
你父亲的信托基金嘛 你想挥霍数百万嘛
Your father's trust fund. You wanna blow millions.
那是我的钱 -等到你21才是你的钱 亲
It's my money. - Not until you turn 21, dear.
听着 纽约大学才是你的重心
Look, NYU was to be your focus.
现在 如果在钱和上学中选一个
Now, if the choice is money or school,
我建议你把注意力集中到学业上
I say focus on your studies.
好啊 那也许你就不该叫人把我从学校里弄出来
Okay, so maybe don't pull me out of school
然后毫无理由的开车这跑那跑的
and ship me off somewhere for no reason.
安雅 那是因为你真有危险
Anya, there was a credible threat.
谁 要干嘛 为什么
Who? What? Why?
你为什么就不能听话呢
Why can't you just listen to me?
听着 我听见你说的话了
Look, I hear what you're saying.
但我好奇的是你不肯说的部分
but I wonder what you're not telling me.
草
Oh, fuck.
你特么干嘛
What the fuck, man?
你特么来这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
真特么没礼貌 -什么鬼
Now that's just fuckin rude. - What the fuck?
草
Fuck!
住手 住手 求你了
Stop! Stop. Please, stop.
拜托你住手 -拜托
Stop. Please stop. - "Please"?
至少你们这操蛋的家里
At least someone
还有人懂点礼貌
in this fucked- up family got some manners.
给我过来 你特么给我过来
Get over here. Get the fuck over here!
布雷登在哪 -我不知道
Where's Brayden? - I don't know.
你特么不知道哈
You don't fuckin' know? -
不管他惹了什么麻烦跟我们都没关系
Leave us out of whatever mess he's in.
我已经报♥警♥了 他们马上就到
I called the police. They're on their way.
听着 你给我想清楚他到底在哪
Listen. Figure out where he is
否则我就弄死你另一个儿子
before I kill your other fuckin' son.
你听见了吗 你特么听见了吗
You hear me? You fuckin' hear me?
不 草
No! Fuck!
如果我知道他在哪我就告诉你了
I'd tell you if I knew where he was,
但我不知道 这是真话
but I don't. That's the truth.
拜托了 布雷登的生活跟我们没关系
Please! Brayden's life has nothing to do with us.
你离我们远点 放开我儿子
Just leave us alone. Get off my son!
凯恩
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表