剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I mean, you two aren't any better.
话虽如此 我还是你们这边的
With that being said, my allegiance is with you.
那就告诉我们到底是怎么回事
Well, then tell us what the fuck is up
因为你很清楚这个鬼祟的婊♥子♥想干什么
cause you clearly know what this sneaky bitch is up to.
永远不要忘记在关键时刻帮助你的人
Never forget who came through for you during clutch time.
你们俩有事哪回我没帮忙
Who always comes through for both your asses.
当然
Yes, of course.
现在 这是对诺玛最重要的事
Right now, this is what matters to Noma.
环球飞行器
Aircraft Global.
这特么什么玩意儿
What the fuck is this?
她的台面生意
It's her front business.
可以给毒品生意洗钱
It washes her drug money.
但在欧洲她要受到很多审查
But she's under too much scrutiny in Europe.
所以为了得到向美国政♥府♥
So in order to secure a contract to sell her jet engine parts
出♥售♥飞机零件的招标
to the U. S. government,
环球飞行器必须是美国人的企业
Aircraft Global must be owned by an American citizen.
凯恩 -没错
Exactly.
结了婚就能让诺玛入籍
The marriage will allow Noma to become naturalized.
婚前协议可以保护她的资产
The prenup will protect her assets
直到她收回自己的公♥司♥
until she can reclaim her company.
所以基本上凯恩就是个稻草人
So basically Cane is just a strawman.
本质上是
Essentially.
还是个蠢货 -嗯
And a dumbass. Yeah.
在威利·亚当斯被锡安的人弄死后
After Wiley Adams was murdered by Zion's crew,
我需要重新给她找个政♥府♥官员来贿赂
I had to find her a new government contact to bribe.
那个人就是斯特林·雷蒙兹
That person is Sterling Reynolds.
国家商♥务♥部♥的一个邋遢鬼
Muckety- muck in the state commerce department.
把这个名字给卡特
Float that name by Carter.
他就能找到想要的把柄了
He'll have all the leverage he needs.
肯定的 -嗯
AII right, bet. - Bet.
走了 戴维斯 谢谢
Gotta split, Davis. Appreciate you.
客气
As always.
你怎么找到我的 -得了 我也来过这
How'd you find me here, man? - Come on, baby. I been here.
原来你就是那个新来的啊
You the one that's brand- new and shit.
我听说现在这归你管了
I'm hearing you the man around here.
我就希望你别
I'm just hoping you're not getting
跟那个卡特走的太近
too caught up Carter's ass.
你想干嘛
Nigga, what do you want?
你这棵墙头草曾是诺玛的人
Your flip- floppin ass was a soldier for Noma.
我只是想确保你不会
I just wanna make sure Betty Crocker
把秘密泄露出去
ain't givin'away all the fuckin' recipes.
我看你是来找打的
AlI right, so you tryin' to get punched the fuck out.
除非你答应我别跟个娘们似的出拳
Only if you promise not to hit like a bitch.
诺玛对卡特来说屁都不是
Noma don't mean shit to Carter.
只要他想 随时可以
He can take out whomever he wants
除掉任何人
at whatever time he wants.
所以你就一直喝酷爱呗
So you been drinkin' the Kool- Aid.
总比喝诺玛的洗澡水强吧
It's better than drinkin Noma's stank- ass bath water.
哥们 不是吧
I. mean, nigga, really?
为诺玛卖♥♥命 -你为黑警卖♥♥命就比我强吗
Workin'for Noma? - Workin' with a dirty- ass cop?
得了 兄弟
Come on, bro.
你这么做不过是为了跟我竞争罢了
You doin anything to try to compete with me.
你什么时候才能意识到 你永远都变不成我
When will you realize you're never gonna be me?
祝你好运了 伙计 看看你能走多远
Good luck, man. Let's see how long this works out for you.
那我也要看看娶你老板能让你走多远
Let's see how long marrying your boss works out for you.
莫奈跟我说诺玛要嫁给个帮佣
Monet told me that Noma's marrying the help.
你比泳池管♥理♥员♥强点不多
You're a step above the pool boy.
她才不在意你
She don't give a fuck about you.
你对她来说不过就是背锅的
You another fall guy for her.
但你现在可能看不出来
Oh, but oh, oh, you can't see that.
不
No.
你还真没看出来啊
No, you can't.
可惜
Oh, my bad.
有空回来找你兄弟
Come back and have a drink
一起喝一杯啊
with your brother sometime!
我天 所以你要跟一个只有你一半大的小流氓结婚
Oh my God, so you're marrying a thug half your age?
真行 婚礼什么时候
How lovely. When's the wedding?
很快 但我跟你说了 这又不是为了爱情
Soon. But like I told you, dear, it's not for love.
只是生意罢了
It's for business purposes.
我父亲头部中枪时你逃离了欧洲
You fled Europe when my father was shot in the head.
我还是不清楚为什么
Still not clear on why.
你不想让我跟塔里克·圣帕特里克在一起
You don't want me hanging around Tariq St. Patrick,
因为他父亲是个毒贩
whose father was a drug kingpin,
可现在你却为了所谓生意 跟凯恩结婚
and now you're marrying Cane for"business. "
你雇他到你公♥司♥时
Did you know when you hired him for your company
知道他有殴打和偷窃的案底吗
that he had an arrest record for battery and theft?
你不能用一个人的过去评判他 安雅
You can't judge people by their past, Anya.
你开玩笑呢吗
Are you kidding?
我长这么大你一直是这样做的
That's literally what we've done our entire lives.
从记录上来看 凯恩可能不怎么样
Well, on paper, Cane may not look like much,
但他头脑精明
but he has a very sharp mind.
妈 看来他的老二不小 -你说什么
Mom, the D must be really good. Excuse me?
我就是想听句真话
Look, I wanna know the truth.
我不想再听你编出来的理由了
I am tired of being spoon- fed crap, okay?
是警♥察♥在查你吗
Are the police after you?
首先
First of all,
我不想让你担心 好吗 没人在查我
I don't want you to worry, okay? No one's after me.
你到底是靠什么赚钱的 妈 说真话
How do you make your money, Mom? Really.
安雅 你肯定不想听一堆
Anya, you don't want to hear about
枯燥复杂的公♥司♥运营什么的吧
a bunch of complicated, boring corporate deals.
我想听 妈 我能听懂 行吗
Uh, yes, I do, Mom. Like, my brain can handle it.
是 夫人 -是 夫人
Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am.
好吧
Okay, then.
告诉你这些就是背叛你父亲
I'm betraying your father by telling you this,
但是
but.
你让我别无选择
you've given me no choice, ahd
我想也是时候了
I imagine it's time.
你♥爸♥是个毒贩 安雅
Your dad was a drug trafficker, Anya.
没错
Yeah.
我认识他时还不知道
I didn't know that's what he was into when I met him.
他也从不想让你知道因为他
He never wanted you to know because he...
他想保护你 不想让你的生活有危险
he wanted to protect you from a very dangerous life,
所以你才一直住在美国
which is why you've always lived in the States
而我们住在欧洲
while we were in Europe.
但
But
这也是为什么我不得不离开他
this is why I had to leave him.
我爸居然是个罪犯
Dad was a criminal.
是
Yeah.
宝儿
Sweetheart
我恨他的那摊生意
I hated what he was doing.
想想看他贩毒会害多少人
The lives he was ruining peddling drugs.
所以我才只做合法生意
And that's why I made it my business to be legit.
好吗
Okay?
我跟他的关系
My connection to him
可能导致执法部门
may be why there might be
对我有所怀疑
some law enforcement interest in me.
但你完全不用担心 好吗
But you don't have to worry, okay?
宝儿 别担心
Sweetheart, don't worry.
我的好女儿
Oh, my dear girl.
我是她男友 布雷登
I'm her boyfriend, Brayden.
我知道自己不是她家人 但是
Look, I know I'm not immediate family, but
这我不在乎
I don't care about that.
我只想确保 你没跟她吸食同款毒品
I just wanna make sure that you haven't taken what she's taken.
化验结果显示
Her lab results came back
她摄入的可♥卡♥因♥中
and indicate that the cocaine that she ingested
含有芬太尼
was laced with fentanyl
所以导致她心脏骤停
which then sent her into cardiac arrest.
你知道她毒品是哪来的吗
Do you know where she got the drugs?
不知道
No.
她能活下来吗
Is she gonna live?
预后还不确定
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表